Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 (Page 10)

1_drop_of_rain Senior Member
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Nice update thoda chotu tha anyways i like the convo between navya and nandini you handled navya's character wisely and than that friendship part was nicely written and lets come to the MnM convo monster manik lol some habits die old true even i have such a habbits i like this quote ka idea which you left through the update all over nice one. Length thoda bada hona chiye bhot chota h
Any ways waiting for next update

I know yaar chotu sa tha but Bilkul tym nahi mila buddy..  Will try to update quickly ok? 

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awesome update
1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Chapter 19

A couple of days after Nandini was discharged, Neel rang up Manik.

Neel: "Hey Manik, wassup man?"

Manik: "Nothing much yaar. Was just lazing around at home, watching the Mumbai Indians versus Pune warriors match."

Neel: "Yeah man, that was some match. Waise if you are not doing something in the evening we could meet. And then we owe you a treat."

Manik: "Oh please Neel, we are too old for these formalities. Forget the treat thing and let's just meet ok."

Neel: "So there's this new nightclub in Bandra, 'Soho'. I have heard some great reviews about this place. Up for it ?"

Manik: " Sounds good... Btw Nandini is coming right?"

Neel: "I have to check with her, you know girls... they are specially trained at throwing tantrums."

Manik: "Wait, let me speak to her and I am damn sure she won't turn me down. Let's meet at 7 then @ Soho."

True to her character, Nandini arrived at 7.00 pm on dot. The sight that welcomed her as she walked through the door surprised her. It was too dark inside, except for the psychedelic neon lights that changed colours in rhythm to the music and it was not just dark but smoky too. Loud punk rock was playing at deafening levels and the thumping beats felt scary to her tender ears. Some people were swaying to the music and others crowded the bar. She squinted hard in the darkness to find Manik and Neel but couldn't locate either. The ambience was making her claustrophobic. Y did Manik invite her to such a place when he knew she wouldn't be comfortable here.

No point blaming him, she immediately realized. He had lost his memory and with it the sense of her likes and dislikes. She stepped out of the nightclub and waited for either of them to turn up but, when even after 30 minutes there was no sign of them, she called Manik.

"Hey Nandini, I am just looking for a parking spot. I'll call you in a minute."

He didn't have to call her though. As soon he got out of his car, he saw her standing alone outside. He waved at her but she didn't notice, she appeared to be lost in thoughts. He tiptoed close to her and tapped on her shoulder. Surprised, Nandini turned around.

"Why are u standing here? Where is Neel?" He asked.

Nandini: "I came on my own. Been waiting here since 7." 

She looked a little distracted. Manik pulled her by her hand "Lets go inside."

They sat facing each other on a corner seat. Manik couldn't help noticing how beautiful she looked in her simple white kurti.

"So you were waiting outside for 30 mins?" The music was so loud that he had to literally shout even though she was sitting right opposite to him.

"Didn't you say u wud be here at 7?" she counter questioned. She was visibly flustered.

"How stupid can you be miss Nandini Murthy? Who comes to a 7 pm party at 7 pm?"

"I do" she said and looked away.

Right then Neel walked in and settled next to Nandini.

He greeted Manik and put her hand over Nandini's shoulder.

Nandini gave Neel a cold stare and gently pushed his hand away. From the corner of his eyes, Manik noticed the tension between them.

"What sort of a guy are u Neel, u couldn't pick up your fiancee, she was standing outside alone for half an hour." Manik spoke with a smirk but Nandini could make out that his irritation was genuine.

Neel was equally sarcastic. He kept looking at Nandini while addressing Manik "You are right Manik. Main to vella hi hun. Isiliye to meri fiancee mere sath nikalne se mana kar deti hai par tum ekbar phone karte ho n she agrees to come down."..."Hai na nandini?"

Nandini remains silent while Manik didn't know if it was appropriate for him to say anything.

Neel continued "But Nandini seriously who wears a kurti to a night club?? When will u have some dressing sense, u r my fiancee now, you will accompany me to parties and if this is how u dress..."

Nandini was looking down. Her eyes had welled up.

Manik wanted to get up and hit the guy in his face. He was having a hard time understanding how could he humiliate his own girlfriend and that too someone as innocent as Nandini. But he didn't want to create a scene, especially as he was new to both of them. So instead he decided to divert the situation. He stood up and asked Nandini for a dance. When Nandini accepted his request and started walking to the dance floor, he gave Neel one of his killer smiles. 

And then like a chivalrous man, he asked the DJ to play a romantic track in honour of the pretty lady.

The DJ played a magically beautiful song.

Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5azvXFn-lJ0

Link to the dance video:

http://linkis.com/ytcropper.com/croppe/BavK9 

(lemme know if you can view this.. DON'T MISS THIS.. And Ur reactions please!!!!)

When they started moving under the blue lights, her fingers intertwined in his, his hand wrapped around her waist, the world started to fade out.. They had eyes only for each other as if nothing or no one else mattered. Every time their hands brushed past each other, they both felt an electric spark. And not just their feet, even their hearts tapped along the beats. 

For those few minutes, time stood still. Nandini's accumulated anger of three years & her humiliation from moments ago simply melted away.

Manik forgot the very reason he asked Nandini to dance for, he was so lost in the moment. He felt a certain dj vu, like he had always known her, like they had been here before. It made no sense to him, yet it felt so so right.

Other people on the dance floor stopped dancing to look at this electrifying couple.. A drop dead gorgeous guy creating magic with a girl as cute as a doll..

Edited by rk21 - 11 May 2016 at 10:38am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567saphiraMshristi_todi2910iamashmanan28gurnam_kaurCantabilRohini1078fial24misthyshonaKeeprakurbabielovelyaquakeerthi25swarobi1voldemortSm0405ina_saahilsunset17Sony.KKy21neetamandaliyaac2000thamannamanan1etuumanvilover18Sidhaarthisharon.babushoanadevilkhushiAashna_chawlapayal94riyaparoshaan...rockstarlover

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Dont forget to let me know your reactions, through your comments... :) eagerly waiting to hear from you.
jamunamanik Goldie
jamunamanik
jamunamanik

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Awsmmm

Superrr

I want give punch to neel.

Manik can support her atleast

Coun sooon

Thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

1_drop_of_rain
1_drop_of_rain

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamunamanik

Awsmmm

Superrr

I want give punch to neel.

Manik can support her atleast

Coun sooon

Thanks for the pm

Glad you liked.  Were u able to view the video...  Did u like it?? 
riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
superb update
please continue soon
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1_drop_of_rain

shaan... IF-Dazzler
shaan...
shaan...