Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 - Page 110

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful update dear it is one of the sweetest update. Really liked the way nandu said ur better than the best. Manik his name defines him a gem .I wonder who gave this name to him MANIK?His ever so busy dad or his evil stupid selfish inhuman mother.manik became nandu'bff one of her dream come true. Thanku so much for this long update with beautiful picture especially last update pictures were manik was lying in the hospital bed it is because I cried a lot because ur words are making me weak one side after seeing that pic i almost 😭 .so no update for tommorow enjoy and take rest have fun and god bless u .Edited by vaanii078 - 7 years ago
Awesome update...

Amazing...

Ur awesome writer...

All pictures are awesome...

Beautiful...

Please update soon...

Take care...

Thanks for pm...

👏 😳 😉
I still remember that day when she asked him to be friends first,
those rules, terms, conditions and most importantly his irritation,
then todays Manik, totally contrasting.
Love the update,
continue soon.
And for regular comments toh before I never missed any episode of this show so how can I miss this.
Amazing update 
Waiting for an update on the new thread!
Amazing update. But why should Manik be upset that Nandini has Navya? Girls need a girl bff, for shopping around, gossiping and to discuss about bf / hubby 😆. The pic with the bathroom scene was PERFECT 👏. Update soon. Take care.❤️
No updates today, I know,  so not to miss the story I am reading yesterday's one more time. 
Just in two days she tortured him in different ways both physically and emotionally, but his 15 days old love was able to withstand it and at the end he became more loving and caring. Three years back he left her and vanished into thin air without any trace, but her love for him didn't reduce even an ounce. This is the strength of their love, true love.
This time she is his best friend too. Loved this update. 
Enjoy your break and come back tomorrow. 
I am sorry u had to make do by rereading the last chapter... :( But now u have the new chapter in  a new thread.. so read and enjoy :)Edited by 1_drop_of_rain - 7 years ago
Where can I find the next chapter for this story that is chap 64.. link please ..
This is from a silent reader.I have no idea if ur gonna see this or not.But seriously thanks from the bottom of my heart.I didn't watch KY2 till now but only got to listen almost every episode from my frnds who are die-hard fans of this show.The way ur carrying this story makes anyone believe its an official season 3.U know thanks again from me and my frnds who already read ur fanfic and couldn't comment.I felt u need to knowthat there are a lot of people who read ur FF.
Originally posted by tanuja07

This is from a silent reader.I have no idea if ur gonna see this or not.But seriously thanks from the bottom of my heart.I didn't watch KY2 till now but only got to listen almost every episode from my frnds who are die-hard fans of this show.The way ur carrying this story makes anyone believe its an official season 3.U know thanks again from me and my frnds who already read ur fanfic and couldn't comment.I felt u need to knowthat there are a lot of people who read ur FF.
thank u so much for ur kindest words. U hv filled my heart with such warmth.. i donno how far u hv read. But i am 124th chspter n decided to discontinue posting here. However i m going to continue posting it on wattpad..reach out incase u cant find me there