Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 - Page 94

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this was superb roh...
both are expecting that other person would have understood their unsaid feelings
loved the twist
manik was doing all this to know her pain and relieve her of it

no one was to be blamed
it was just one more moment which made their relation stronger
both had their insecurities...but the best way to get rid of it was to talk about it...which manan did
happy to know that ...atleast they got to know about each others view
both were hurt..but once again they were there to heal each other😃
and i love this quality of manan...they give us relationship goals

manan outburst was perfectly penned

awesomely penned roh👏

thanks for pm dear
take care

Edited by shoana - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1_drop_of_rain

ppl r all crazy..  They want to kill me for this n i m loving it.  I m eager to see wat they do next.  Lol.  Sry could reply to ur earlier message love.  Parth was in ur city n mentioned ky2 s3.  I tried tweeting to fusion productions stating that i hv a script but no responce.  Donno whom to approach n how

hey roh..
though once i said you k it's ok if you don't reply to my comment...but i'm regretting that words 😆
i got addicted to read your replies😃and when you don't reply i feel like something is very wrong..and keep missing you until you quote my comment😉crazy me

and yeah parth was in my city
but luck isn't on my side...i couldn't meet him😭
firstly it is ramadan..and secondly most of the events will be at evening so i can't go there😒

glad that you approached them...
but it's their bad luck if they didn't answered you..they are missing an awesome offer
i'm also blank in this thing..i too don't know whom should we contact...sorry roh i ain't able too help you😔
but your story deserve to be included in season3

hope we gets a way soon

take care dear
and i really wanted this to be a part to season 3 😛

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shoana

hey roh..
though once i said you k it's ok if you don't reply to my comment...but i'm regretting that words 😆
i got addicted to read your replies😃and when you don't reply i feel like something is very wrong..and keep missing you until you quote my comment😉crazy me

and yeah parth was in my city
but luck isn't on my side...i couldn't meet him😭
firstly it is ramadan..and secondly most of the events will be at evening so i can't go there😒

glad that you approached them...
but it's their bad luck if they didn't answered you..they are missing an awesome offer
i'm also blank in this thing..i too don't know whom should we contact...sorry roh i ain't able too help you😔
but your story deserve to be included in season3

hope we gets a way soon

take care dear
and i really wanted this to be a part to season 3 😛

. Awww my lovely girl. I wish u were regular on wattpad because its so easy to reply there. I was replying to everyone here as well but then i was doing it i ofc tym which aint a gud thing to do. 
I m glad u liked it... M glad that the message went through.. 
As far as seaso 3 is concerned,  even i dnt knw who to approach but we cnt leave it at tht.  Only intentions without actions wont tk us anywhr. I would soon request all my readers to contribute bcz alone,  i can o ly do so little.  I hv only 24 hours in a day to do so much. 

Dont b upset even if i dont reply. I can never b mad or angry at u '- 

Love
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaanii078

I absolutely loved this chapter. manik done all this to release her pain.nandu misunderstood him but she was also not at fault but today I feel for manik.His words made me so emotional he thought nandu will not believe him and he will fail.please make her understand that he never cheated on her it was his father. omg his plan B and plan C .I love manik more and more by each passing second. And the last scene he can't see her hurt and he take her in his arms and the forehead kiss .I think his hand get hurt when it hit in door.awww my manik I love u .it was totally an emotional update and u penned it magically. I read this chapter 3 times. continue sooon dear.

. Thank u so much dear.. It actually serves the whole purpose of writing if my readers can feel the pain n emotions for the characters
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thamannamanan1

hey roh

I was not expecting an update   so early in the morning  

I simply came n checked 

really  emotional  one 

seeing nandu so lost     really hurts  but  who s wrong here  

manik  was doing it  bcaz   he   had to do it   just to make   her  better
to help her release her pain  

even nandini  is not wrong in her place 

whr she was planning to take revenge    for leaving her like that n going  n    unknowingly  again she was falling for her monster 

you  make people promise to stand by you when u r lonely  u desert them??????????you r a monster  |||||||||||||||

but u know  a funny thing nandini   I had plan b  n plan c    bcaz ...

I thought  u could read  my eyes     I thought ...

so beautiful    lines 

u don't have any idea   how many times  I read   these lines     ...

oh gal   I simply love you ...

muah muah muah.. The pleasure is all mine
farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww...ye ladka bhi na Kuch bhi ker sakta hai apne nandu ke liye...I love him sooo much and don't get upset, I love you too! And update soon!!!
shoana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1_drop_of_rain

. Awww my lovely girl. I wish u were regular on wattpad because its so easy to reply there. I was replying to everyone here as well but then i was doing it i ofc tym which aint a gud thing to do. 

I m glad u liked it... M glad that the message went through.. 
As far as seaso 3 is concerned,  even i dnt knw who to approach but we cnt leave it at tht.  Only intentions without actions wont tk us anywhr. I would soon request all my readers to contribute bcz alone,  i can o ly do so little.  I hv only 24 hours in a day to do so much. 

Dont b upset even if i dont reply. I can never b mad or angry at u '- 

Love

hopefully i will try to be active on wattpad after Ramada
once we know whom to approach..will definately help you😊
take care
loads of love...❤️

Keeprak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh! He said all those things in the last update to help her take out all those frustration which she had kept inside her, to help her heal her wounds. That's so touching.  He had plan B and C also how thoughtful of him. 
His lines after her outburst were so beautiful.  You penned it so well. Well done. Thanks for pm.
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keeprak

Oh! He said all those things in the last update to help her take out all those frustration which she had kept inside her, to help her heal her wounds. That's so touching.  He had plan B and C also how thoughtful of him. 

His lines after her outburst were so beautiful.  You penned it so well. Well done. Thanks for pm.

thank u so much dear
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aseelashah

Dear I am new to this forum
I read all the chapters in one go
It's truly amazing
I want pms for the next update
Pls update soon
Pls accept my buddy request

Accepted your request. Will Pm u from here on. Keep dropping ur comments