Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mananaish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg i cant believe what just happened... U gave us two updates at a time and that too such an amazing updates!!! Wow i must say u really made me to smile very much while reading the update. Thank you so much dear. Superb update and my favourite one till today πŸ‘. How can u manage to write so nicely? And that too give us a double treat? Once again thanks a lott for your treat and you made my day!!!! I think you wont update tomorrow thats why you updated two chapters right?? I thought so... Ok bye tcEdited by Mananaish - 7 years ago
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone try this video link and let me know if it opens. Its urgent
monstermanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1_drop_of_rain

Can someone try this video link and let me know if it opens. Its urgent

yup...
d link is working πŸ‘πŸΌ
its beautiful.. 😳
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monstermanik

yup...
d link is working πŸ‘πŸΌ
its beautiful.. 😳

Thanks updated the post with the new link
shalini16gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Manik care of Nandini during her mensuration days n finding ways to keep her in good health.
Loved the way you have brought in the most important part of girls life ie periods n spoken about it n also how boys can deal with it, with little TLC. Loved this portion which brought in.
Truely this is major aspect of a relationship n u have nicely explained it.
Wonderful update
Continue soon
payal94 thumbnail
Beautiful update
Loved it  very emotional
Manan are forever
Cont soon
mishtii2z thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jst one word...
Beautiful
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the updates were heart-touching. I can feel Nandini's pain 😭 and Manik's care was so full of love πŸ˜³ Most men would say something about pms and show concern and be done with it 😑. But Manik was with her all the way . And they kissed ☺️. Hope you are well now. What are you going to tell us? Please don't say you can't update for sometime πŸ˜²(selfish me πŸ˜ˆ). Take care. β€οΈ
bandhavi thumbnail
Awesome story...great work..loved it

etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
21-25:
reading ur sotry I missing ky2...u r doing great yaar... seriously too awesome... when I started reading your story I just lost in the story... manan's charm are once again created by your word's ...mukti's emotional outbursts... navya be a true friend clam down the lady hulk... reading that chapter I also started missing the badass old fab5 manik kabir dhruv ( although I don't like him :p ) alya...seriously great job...
alya's frustration are justified... sigh... sometimes it's feel like breaking inside how everything change within a second... life is literally a maze...
ohhho manik in panchgari...then manan's playful nok jhok it's feel like old manan are back...kushi ki aasu aagayi... lolzzz... nandu was cursing neel hehehe... manik's anger... & last part man u nailed it... nandu's outburst... ... okay okay enough of blabbering...going to read again...