Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 - Page 63

Iqra1309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
out of words
you are a fighter girl
I won't write much about the update because I need to Google words better than the normal ones to describe your work
national anthem as song was a masterpiece
manan always shine for each other
I kinda get influenced with lot of things beautiful things around me
but u as an individual are an inspiration to me
hatsoff to your efforts and determination
i would love to read ur novel
more power to you
continue soon
take care
thanks for pm
may God bless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini16gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope kids performe n make their nandu teacher proud of them.
Well done Manik really he did something which is soo difficult to think at such crisis time.
Continue soon
Awesome update
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shalini16gupta

I hope kids performe n make their nandu teacher proud of them.
Well done Manik really he did something which is soo difficult to think at such crisis time.
Continue soon
Awesome update

u didnt see the video link i embedded in the post.  Go see it fast to knw how d kids performed
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aashna_chawla

19. Favorite Manan OS
Making her Mine by @Chawla_Aashna i never knew you like my os so much thank you so much

14. Any touching gesture made by your readers for you?
Yes, though they all are special, one sweet girl (she knows who she is) has my cover as her wall paper.
Also my fellow writers, Aashna chawla and @vatsdwriter have promoted my story on their profiles, without having been requested to. This I know from my experiences, is a huge thing. I have deepest regards for both of them.

There isn't any regards and thank you in friendships c'mon prompting you wasn't a big deal for me i always promote my favourite stories yours is one of them well came to know a lot of things about you through this interview

And lets come to the update i like that national anthem's idea yeah we sing it daily but so many of them doesn't know the real meaning but i like it the way you pen it down or manan stading for each other it was awesome

Came to know about your mother i know that there is nothing i can do for you because something aren't in our hands they are natural but i can see your strong person be like this
And wanted to ask about your novel you have any copy or you posted it somewhere would love to read if you don't have any problem and please take some rest don't burden yourself much waking up around 3 for writing is too much don't stress yourself take some rest also and i wish you best of luck i hope some day i can read you as a published writer anyways update soon waiting for it 😊

I liked 'Making her Mine' that much. It was simple, real and so beautiful. U have a talent with scenes. N u r more than welcome.

The good thing about good people is that they dont realize or take pride in the good things they do. Promoting someone's work is one thing and then promoting someone's work who is or can be your direct competition is another. U may not realize the enormity of your gesture and its better that u dont, by i do. :) n ai am going to be grateful to you for that.:)

I have the copy of the novel with me, but when I look back at it now i can clearly see it isnt good enough. Its very flat and doesnt show the inner feelings of the characters. If you still wanna read, i can mail u.

The thing is my job eats up so much of my brain that at the end of the day even if i manage to get time, my thoughts are cluttered and i cant write. However, when I wake u in the morning, all that clutter has already settled down and I can hear my inner voice. Sometimes it take a lot of toll on me. but then when i get your comments I feel so happy. May be i should wrk on my schedule and streamline it further  :)

n thank you for the wishes girl. May we all rise n shine
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqrashahab

out of words
you are a fighter girl
I won't write much about the update because I need to Google words better than the normal ones to describe your work
national anthem as song was a masterpiece
manan always shine for each other
I kinda get influenced with lot of things beautiful things around me
but u as an individual are an inspiration to me
hatsoff to your efforts and determination
i would love to read ur novel
more power to you
continue soon
take care
thanks for pm
may God bless

Awww, I am so happy that u loved it. I am a normal person but I try to create something beautiful from ordinary things. this story is a testament to that. THere are no castles, no filmy stuff, no action and no surreal romance, yet it is beautiful in its own way, in spoken and unspoken words, in music and in rain, in stars and fireflies. 
U r already beautiful because u can see beauty in others. Keep that up... let go of ur fears and u too will become ur own shining star.

Much love
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keeprak

Loved this update.  Loved  the way manik handled the situation and inspired the kids when  they wewe scared and lost.

Read your interview. It is very inspiring.  Stay blessed. Keep writing. 

Thank you sweetheart :)
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

wow loved this update... no words... Manik and his solution... 

I had a laugh in few places... your words were magic the way he deal with the kids and the way he pushed the darkness on that hour worth a read dear...

waiting for the next update...

Your interview was very inspiring and all the best for all your works...

THank you so much for your kind words.. The magic is as much in my pen as in your heart.. :) keep loving me... that's where i gt my oxygen from
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rockstarlover

superb update
loved how manik gave moral boost to the cuties
how he lifted their spirit
cont soon

AWww.. thank thank  U. I hope u saw the video as well...
vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know after reading this update I actually feel like I was watching a show in real.And girl u r a SUPER WOMEN with super super ideas. sooo talented u r dear.And today my manik ROCKED .And thank u soon much for the NATIONAL ANTHEM video. and yes I cried .Thank u so much for this wonderful update. JAI HIND.
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaanii078

U know after reading this update I actually feel like I was watching a show in real.And girl u r a SUPER WOMEN with super super ideas. sooo talented u r dear.And today my manik ROCKED .And thank u soon much for the NATIONAL ANTHEM video. and yes I cried .Thank u so much for this wonderful update. JAI HIND.

m sorry for the tears dear, but sometimes its good to cry, it clears away the cloud..
I am so glad u liked it... n no I am not a super woman by any angle.. I am an ordinary girl who is pushed by your love to try extraordinary things