Specially manan moments.
Continue soon
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: etuu

um back... :p
(18-20)
you showed navni's friendship so beautifully.. ... their bond is so strong & their naiveness in initial college days gave them courage to fight every odd... u amazingly show navya' s character 's thick and thin... beautifully described everything... nandu's guiltiness because of hiding about manik... & then manan's talk... adding some bliss...
nandini's universal habit reached party venue on time... lolzzz neel 's sarcastic answer not so sarcastic... :p manan's dance... same intense same old love... unknowingly manik also affected by all these... although I couldn't see the video u put in the update... :p
neel such an obsessive jerk... that line was hilarious he has immense pride of being asshole... but on serious note he is so dangerous... the way he think of harming nandini seeing manan's dance... u r so brilliantly showing his manipulative, his cleverness character... ufff hate this neel... -_-

Waiting for you to read all the parts and then listen what u think or feel :)
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMAR_LOVE

love the update

why such a small comment.. Dont b miser with ur words or love
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey roh

so u r back with one more amazing update
manik teasing nandini  about her weird ideas        😊
making him eat his dinner   at a street food stall 😊

she tore her chappals   n he got one more chance to tease her  πŸ˜†

I don't know why  I alwys land up in trouble look  πŸ˜ƒ

the both were emjoying  each others company   laughing out on silly silly  things    

manik   felt  envious seeing her sleeping  without  any tension

she trusted him     a week old frnd 

he was planning to tell her next da   that she shud not trust anyone so easily 

but  he don't know  that  HE was   the person  who already broke her trust  n her heart

i will  also  stand here     if  i feel too sleep  then i ll just collapse here  n then wolves might carry me   some where   

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

manik don't have a chance  

she slept  holding his hand   with her  

a beautiful  update 

thnx dearπŸ‘

shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manan's moments were amazing...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for not commenting on last chapter actually i m out at my cousin visiting simhasth mela in ujjain and now a days i do nothing rather roaming around the temples and crashing down on the bed anyways lets come to the update, last update was actually good and this one was awesome

"that his past is like an impenetrable wall and the more he tries to dent a hole in it, the more it bruises and bleeds his arms."

My favourite line i wanna ask kha se lati ho aise lines sach me skills bases par toh you're awesome you defined his inner turmoil and helplessness very well i m in love with this update it sounds like real manik malhotra like kyy is back i m so glad i came through this fiction and you gave me my manan back thank you so much
Anyways waiting for the next update, update soon
Boomchelesa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup thts right..small update is better than no update..!! And update like always bahot achha tha..! The staring part was really very nice..! Its good to see how slowly slowly they building their frndship all over again..!! & tht dialog of nandini when she came out of the car in btw her sleep.." Wolf will take me somwhere.." Haha too good..!!

And i loved the way how acurately u turned manik's feeling tht he shud not trust her also..& .the venom rising inside him..this scene was brilliantly penned..!! & our dear nandu slept..wake her up on tym to see the sunrise..!! & u write many beautiful lines in ur story..i really like it alot..!! Awesome update. UPDATE SOON..!
God Bless u
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashna_chawla

Sorry for not commenting on last chapter actually i m out at my cousin visiting simhasth mela in ujjain and now a days i do nothing rather roaming around the temples and crashing down on the bed anyways lets come to the update, last update was actually good and this one was awesome

"that his past is like an impenetrable wall and the more he tries to dent a hole in it, the more it bruises and bleeds his arms."

My favourite line i wanna ask kha se lati ho aise lines sach me skills bases par toh you're awesome you defined his inner turmoil and helplessness very well i m in love with this update it sounds like real manik malhotra like kyy is back i m so glad i came through this fiction and you gave me my manan back thank you so much
Anyways waiting for the next update, update soon

I missed u here... Like really..  I m telling u a secret here..  I dont knw u guys will feel but d next chapter is special.. I just hope u guys like it as much as i do. 

N needless to say... Thaaank u.. For more reasons than one . 

Love u.. 
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boomchelesa

Yup thts right..small update is better than no update..!! And update like always bahot achha tha..! The staring part was really very nice..! Its good to see how slowly slowly they building their frndship all over again..!! & tht dialog of nandini when she came out of the car in btw her sleep.." Wolf will take me somwhere.." Haha too good..!!

And i loved the way how acurately u turned manik's feeling tht he shud not trust her also..& .the venom rising inside him..this scene was brilliantly penned..!! & our dear nandu slept..wake her up on tym to see the sunrise..!! & u write many beautiful lines in ur story..i really like it alot..!! Awesome update. UPDATE SOON..!
God Bless u

Yes she has to wake up on tym..lets c Wats so speciL in a sunrise?? 

Btw thank u dear,  thank u very verymuch  

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: thamannamanan1

hey roh

so u r back with one more amazing update
manik teasing nandini  about her weird ideas        😊
making him eat his dinner   at a street food stall 😊

she tore her chappals   n he got one more chance to tease her  πŸ˜†

I don't know why  I alwys land up in trouble look  πŸ˜ƒ

the both were emjoying  each others company   laughing out on silly silly  things    

manik   felt  envious seeing her sleeping  without  any tension

she trusted him     a week old frnd 

he was planning to tell her next da   that she shud not trust anyone so easily 

but  he don't know  that  HE was   the person  who already broke her trust  n her heart

i will  also  stand here     if  i feel too sleep  then i ll just collapse here  n then wolves might carry me   some where   

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

manik don't have a chance  

she slept  holding his hand   with her  

a beautiful  update 

thnx dearπŸ‘

Nandu nd her zillion shades. That wolves line was really funny.  Even i was laughing wen i read it.  She has a telepathic connection with manik and an exclusive right over him.  She can b angry with him but wudnt allow anyone to hurt him..