Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Hmm i like the whole update the way story is going on, manik has no idea regarding nandini or any other thing. Or nandini bhot shani h i thought uthke chilayegi but kuch bhi nh hua number alg le liye, Abhi bhot kuch ana baki hai or update thoda sa long tha pichle wale se i liked it over all the way story going on.

Manik was listening intently. Her voice fell like beads of pearl on his ears. Moments ago she was so lifeless and now she beamed like a rainbow. She was a talking, blinking doll

For as long as long as she remembered, she had never hurt anyone. Whose karma was she repaying then?

I like this lines from the update

P.s. - my comments sucks big time phir bhi har update par karne ka try krungi

no ur comments dont suck at all..har update pe comment banta hai mere dost.. haq se karna.. :)

Chapter 17

Tuesday, May 2, 2016

It had been a long day. So much had happened within a span of 24 hours that Nandini was having a hard time, letting it all sink in. It was still pitch dark outside. Manik had left, even Neel had left after dropping Navya at the hospital. She had called Chachi, lying to her that she was spending the night at Navya's flat whereas in reality, she was lying on the hospital bed, with the saline drip still on. Navya had cuddled up on the guest sofa.

She felt sorry for Navya. For a week now Navya had been hosting two shows, one that was hers and the other late night show she had volunteered to host to cover for her sick colleague. She must have been dead tired but not once did she show it. She dropped everything at hand to rush to be at the hospital.

While the rest of the world was fast asleep, Nandini lay awake. Despite Navya being in the same room, she felt overwhelmingly lonely. The last three years flashed in front of her eyes, how the initial shock at Manik's unexplained departure, had eventually turned into worry and then intense anger and hatred over the years. How the famous FAB5 which was as famous for their music as for their friendship, fell out and crumbled to pieces, how Nyonika tried every trick in her book to mess up her life & how she was trapped by Neel. She would have fought through this and more if Manik hadn't deserted her. Together they would have seen through every difficulty, and that was her biggest regret... that they weren't together.

Flashback:  3 years ago on New Year:

It was pouring heavily outside on the unusually cold evening. Being the first day of the year, it was a holiday and people all around were in a celebratory mood. Nandini was packing her bags with one hand & wiping away her tears with the other. She had had a huge argument with Amms over the phone. Accompanying Manik to Denmark for his treatment was an impulsive decision and Nandini was adamant about it. She didn't care how her relatives or neighbours would react once they came to know she was going with her boyfriend. She didn't care that she had to leave her studies halfway. She didn't know how long it would take for the treatment to complete, she didn't know how difficult it would be to sustain in another country, she didn't even know whether despite everything, doctors would be able to save his memory, but none of it mattered to her. The one and only thing that did was her love for Manik.

But Amms wouldn't understand any of it. Even Nandini's uncle was sceptical. It was one thing to know that she had a boyfriend but to let her go to another country alone with him was a different ballgame all together. On top of that Manik's father was sponsoring everything because Nandini's uncle even if he wanted to, couldn't afford the expenses. Nandini had always been a docile child. Family meant a lot to her, especially after she lost her parents in an accident. But this one time she had to defy even at the cost of disappointing her Amms and uncle.

Their flight was at 11pm. It was half past 7. Manik would be here anytime, Nandini thought. But when he didn't arrive even by 8, she started getting worried. She called him once twice..a total of 10 times but each time she would get the same message 'The number you have dialed is currently out of service.'

Nandini tried to recall the last time she had spoken to him. The night before, she panicked. On any other day, they call each other several times throughout a day but today she was so busy with the packing and  arrangements, they hadn't spoken even once. 'Was he ok?' She wondered.

Time was slipping away. One by one Navya, Dhruv, Alya, Mukti and Aryaman called her. They were all at the airport waiting to see them off.  She asked the Fab 4 to wait at the airport while she took a taxi to Manik's home. She had a gut feeling that something was wrong. But nothing in the world could have prepared her for what she was about to witness.

When she reached Manik's home, Manik wasn't there.

Panicking she asked one of the servants "Bhaiya Manik kahan hai, hamari flight hai in 2 hours."

Servant: "Manik baba to chale gaye. Unki flight to 6 baje thi."

Nandini: "Bhaiya yeh mazak ka waqt nahi hai, please Manik ko bula do nahi to flight miss ho jayegi."

Servant: "Aap mera yakin karo, main khud unko airport chor aya tha sham ko."

Nandini totally lost it. Despite their telling her that he had left she couldn't get herself to believe them. Manik couldn't do something like this. She dashed upstairs to Manik's room. It was empty. She shouted his name but no one responded. His luggage too was missing. She opened the drawers and all the clothes had been packed away. Manik had indeed gone somewhere. Her first thought was 'Nyonika'. She must have done something. But no matter what she intended to do Manik would never leave just like that after having promised to go together. She called Fab4 and they all came rushing to Manik's place.

11 pm came and went, there was no trace of Manik anywhere. Dhruv called Manik's dad and put the phone on speaker.

"Uncle Manik kahan hain? Manik aur Nandini aaj fly karne wale the Denmark par uska koi ata pata hi nahi."

Mr. Malhotra: "Nandini ??? Manik ne to Nandini ka nam bhi zikar nahi kiya tha. Tickets bhi khali Manik ke hi book huye the and 6 pm ke. Who to chala gaya."

They all were speechless not knowing exactly how to react.

Dhruv: "Uncle Manik ka contact number hai kya aap ke pas? Uska old number to nahi lag raha."

Mr. Malhotra "Dekho Dhruv, tum jante ho main Manik ke personal mamlon mein interfere nahi karta. Agar jane se pehle usne tumlogon se contact nahi kiya to iska matlab who tumse contact nahi karna chahta. Leave him alone. Waise bhi who who beemar hai and ekbar tum logon ki wajah se , especially that Nandini he self discharged himself from the hospital. Aaj wooh jo bhi suffer kar raha hai uski wajah se. So please stay away from him."

Each one of them was shocked to their bones except Nandini, who remained in denial. She kept waiting for Manik's call..days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into years but Manik never called...until today.

Nandini started shivering, these  sad memories had pushed her down a bottomless abyss. She just couldn't control her tears. Her loud sobs woke up Navya. She immediately got up and hugged Nandini in a tight embrace, massaging her back as if she were a kid. Nandini wanted to tell her everything and get this load off her chest. But she couldn't. She only kept crying and Navya kept consoling her till she got exhausted and fell asleep.

How has the story been so far? Boring or intriguing? Did you expect it to turn this way or u had something else in your mind. 
What do you think will happen next?
Are you liking the pictures i have started inserting?

So before I post the next let me sit back and absorb your feedback. Dont just silently read and disappear. Leave a few words for all the hard work that goes into this. Happy reading folks.
Edited by rk21 - 7 years ago
Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr

Thanks for the pm

Coun sooon
Oh god I feel so bad for nandini poor girl.😭
but any which way manik too was at fault
now nandini is getting so vulnerable 😔
and I really can't see that
this ams, chacha, Neel, manik's dad all are such a big fools🤢
anyway it was blast update 😃
do continue soon will be eagerly
waiting for next update
awesome update
poor nandini
she was suffering within herself 4 years
plz cont soon
That was a nice update i wanna ask why don't you write in p.o.v. i mean i know its not necessary to write in p.o.v. but mostly writers writes like this only with an author it is more affective. And pm me give hyperlinks jese tumhare index me h because nh toh forums check karna pdhta h

Lets come to the update all over it was nice and this regular update is something i like and you described nandini's condition awesomely muje toh manik ke father me kuch gadbad lag rh h lets see what is stored for us, waiting for the update 😊 Edited by Aashna_chawla - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

That was a nice update i wanna ask why don't you write in p.o.v. i mean i know its not necessary to write in p.o.v. but mostly writers writes like this only with an author it is more affective. And pm me give hyperlinks jese tumhare index me h because nh toh forums check karna pdhta h

Lets come to the update all over it was nice and this regular update is something i like and you described nandini's condition awesomely muje toh manik ke father me kuch gadbad lag rh h lets see what is stored for us, waiting for the update 😊

Thanks for your feedback Aashna.  Love how u comment on every update.  Keeps me motivated. 
Interesting point about p. O. V.  Pov is usex wen u r writing a script or screen play. Because u r visually describing how d scene will be shot.  In a screenplay the focus is on d dialogues nd the visualisation. 

What i m writing is a story..  A novel.. A book.  Here the focus is as much on d dialogues as on d language. So the shifting of scenes and actors is very seamless. Ifvu use pov here its considered bad writing. This is more literary while a script is visual. Hope i could explain it to u

So from next time i will share the link of d index so its easier to access the chapters.  

As for Manik's or Amms,  right now they all seem black.  Even Manik seems mean. But in life no man is white or black.. Circumstances make them act or react. I told u everyone has a back story and each one will b revealed in due tym. But for right now if i can make u distrust manik and gate his father n amms then i m successful as a writer for thats what i intended to do.  
Originally posted by aishapl013

Oh god I feel so bad for nandini poor girl.😭
but any which way manik too was at fault
now nandini is getting so vulnerable 😔
and I really can't see that
this ams, chacha, Neel, manik's dad all are such a big fools🤢
anyway it was blast update 😃
do continue soon will be eagerly
waiting for next update

Glad you like how d story has progressed so far. Hope u continue to like it all through.  I wanted d story to b the real kyy with twists n turns..  Ups n downs. I just wish i succeed till the end.  Its hard wrk after a very challenging regular job but writing is my passion. 
 Keep me going with your likes n comments.. 
Originally posted by rk21

Thanks for your feedback Aashna. Love how u comment on every update. Keeps me motivated.
Interesting point about p. O. V. Pov is usex wen u r writing a script or screen play. Because u r visually describing how d scene will be shot. In a screenplay the focus is on d dialogues nd the visualisation.

What i m writing is a story.. A novel.. A book. Here the focus is as much on d dialogues as on d language. So the shifting of scenes and actors is very seamless. Ifvu use pov here its considered bad writing. This is more literary while a script is visual. Hope i could explain it to u

So from next time i will share the link of d index so its easier to access the chapters.

As for Manik's or Amms, right now they all seem black. Even Manik seems mean. But in life no man is white or black.. Circumstances make them act or react. I told u everyone has a back story and each one will b revealed in due tym. But for right now if i can make u distrust manik and gate his father n amms then i m successful as a writer for thats what i intended to do.

Yeah that dark, and gray characters ka i know even according to me there should be a reason behind every person's action so that's a good sign of mature writer or about p.o.v. yeah that script wala sahi b bilkul but what i m saying its narating a story as character actually i asked a lot of questions regarding story and writing mene itne novels pdhe h now a days I'm reading 50 sheds of gray or jitna bhi story or novels mene pdhe h 90% was narrated by a person or a characters iska ye matlab hota h ke us person ke najriye se ap us story ko dekhtey ho so novels me bhi p.o.v. writing hi mostly hoti h though i agree with you in this screenplay wali thing yeah in screenplay or dialogue and when youre writing a script or something toh p.o.v. me writing important and but a script is story without much dialogues so it should be in p.o.v. but novels me p.o.v. writing alg hota h they narrate the story as a narrator or author or also as a character and i just felt liked asking but there is nothing wrong in narrating a story as a third person perspective i just said why don't you try it well you seems so mature when it comes to writing would love to have such a conversation with you you could teach me a lot of things and we both can discuss a lot of things with each other would love to have you as a friend as well 😊 😊 Edited by Aashna_chawla - 7 years ago