Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey read it in a go... Very very emotional...plz mukti Navya Dhruv alya insav ko help karni chaiye nandu Ki... She is in pain... Aamss she is so mean khud Ki granddaughter ka pain nahi dokhatabhai unko ...nandani is ristey say bilkul bhi happy nahi hai ...aur ye Neil kis baat par nandu ko blackmail kar raha hai...how cheap and disgusting he is...fab 3 and Navya should help nandu ... I really hope sab mil kar k Neil ko accha lesson teach karey aur jab Manik ko sab yaad aye to wo bhi accha sabak sikhaye is donkey Neil ko... I really hope Manik Ki memory jaldi say wapus a jaye ... Manan phir say ek Ho jaye plz continue soon waiting eagerly take care 😭
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii dear...
This is Garima...
This chappy was awesome...
I kinda didn't liked Amms in ur fiction...
Though i liked her in kyy leaving the episodes if that pandit...
N chaachiii...Goshhh I liked her here more than kyy...
In the whole chappy...I was adoring Chachi...
N ofcource...her luv for nandu...
N madam...r uh going to us a manan meet soon...
Or we have to wait for it till next month...
N yeahhh uh were asking for sending the grup PM na...
So it is only possible if the person is in ur buddy list...
Uh can send 50 PM at a time...
Not more than that...
For that you first have to go to your inbox...
Then new msg...
N then uh will get the list of ur buddies which are in your buddy list...
mark the ones whom uh want to send a PM...
Give a subject to the PM...
Give the link of ur update in the content box...
N send it...
Hope this helped uh...
Continue soon...
Waitinggg...
ohkyyy...
babyeee...
tata...
cya...
stay blessed...

Loads of love,
Garima

PS - Hope...now uh will be encouraaged by my comment n give me an update soon...Edited by _Samthanian_ - 7 years ago
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Samthanian_

Hiii dear...
This is Garima...
This chappy was awesome...
I kinda didn't liked Amms in ur fiction...
Though i liked her in kyy leaving the episodes if that pandit...
N chaachiii...Goshhh I liked her here more than kyy...
In the whole chappy...I was adoring Chachi...
N ofcource...her luv for nandu...
N madam...r uh going to us a manan meet soon...
Or we have to wait for it till next month...
N yeahhh uh were asking for sending the grup PM na...
So it is only possible if the person is in ur buddy list...
Uh can send 50 PM at a time...
Not more than that...
For that you first have to go to your inbox...
Then new msg...
N then uh will get the list of ur buddies which are in your buddy list...
mark the ones whom uh want to send a PM...
Give a subject to the PM...
Give the link of ur update in the content box...
N send it...
Hope this helped uh...
Continue soon...
Waitinggg...
ohkyyy...
babyeee...
tata...
cya...
stay blessed...

Loads of love,
Garima

PS - Hope...now uh will be encouraaged by my comment n give me an update soon...

hahahahah thank you Garima. And since you hav been so kind to me, I wont let u wait till next month. U never know it might happen before u even expect. Keep reading..

I have sent out frnd requests to many. Hope they approve so I can send out PM s. Thanks again :)
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Chapter 13

Sunday, April 30, 2016

Manik was lying by the pool side, staring at the vast sky above. He felt at peace looking at the twinkling stars. He was now 6 days old in Mumbai and yet these 6 days had been totally uneventful. He was feeling sick staying at home.

He had tried everything in his power to dig up his past and one of the first things he did was to search his name in Google. He presumed, like any young guy he must have had a facebook or instagram account before he left. His father was one of the biggest industrialists in the Mumbai - Pune area and there had to be a lot of information about him on the net. There was, but only official information. There wasn't a mention anywhere of Manik, not a single social networking profiles. It appeared as if someone had deliberately cleaned all online information. It was strange why someone would do that. So many questions rattled his head that he couldn't even take rest in peace.

He had asked dad, about the new staff at home. He asked him why all his old things had been cleared out. He asked him why there was no information on net.

"I don't blame you Manik, you must have forgotten that I and Nyonika, I mean your mother don't live together. She is the one who controls what happens inside that home, including when to hire and fire staff. So I wouldn't be able to tell you where and why your old things have disappeared. May be once your mother is back, you can directly ask her. As for your social circle, I wish I had known who your friends were, but I am a bad father Manik. I was never there with you. I don't know when and how you grew up, I regret it now but there is nothing I can do to help u remember your past. And I feel you should start fresh, forget what was and think about what can be. If you had good friends, shouldn't they have kept in touch with you?" That's what his father's answer to his question was. Manik had a gut feeling that his father was hiding something from him. But what and why? Who would help him solve these puzzles.

Manik was feeling irritated. He wanted a break.. To just forget all of this and chill out. He started fiddling with his phone. There was another unread message from Neel. f**k, why was this guy so insistent on having Manik attend his engagement. All these traditional functions made no sense to him. He felt claustrophobic in places where there were too many people and too much drama.

But then he thought he really needed a break, there was no harm in going. He could slip away if he didn't like it. Besides, Nandini.. Another unsolved puzzle that played on his nerves.

He got up, and went upstairs.

He pulled over a red low neck T shirt and a black blazer over his black pair of jeans and picked up his car keys.

"Where are you going Nandini?" Neel pulled Nandini's arm as she began to walk off.

Nandini brushed off his hand "Aren't we done with this? Sab log to chale gaye.. I am going home."

"Not yet. I have a very important guest who is yet to come."

Nandini frowned. She started playing with her phone to avoid any further conversation with Neel.

"I think he is here. Let him receive him. U b right here, I will be back in a minute." Nandini didn't look up and continued to play on her mobile.

She heard footsteps on the ground. Whoever Neel was waiting for must have arrived, Nandini. Just one more smile, one more handshake and she would be free for the night. She had had a lot already and she was tired as hell and hungry too.

"Congratulations Nandini!"

What was that..that voice.. Her head was held low, her eyes fell on his shoes and then inch by inch they moved up..up his waist and shoulders..and they stopped at his face. She froze.

"Congratulations Nandini!" He said again smiling at her. She couldn't move. Damn was she paralyzed, was it her mind playing a trick on her? It was more than she could handle. Her head started spinning and she fainted.

Edited by rk21 - 7 years ago
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Chapter 14

Sunday, April 30, 2016

"Holy shit!!! " Manik Instinctively bent forward to catch Nandini in time before she collapsed on the grass. Neel stood dumbstruck. In time he too bent down to  lend Manik a helping hand. While Manik held Nandini, Neel grabbed a chair and together they placed her in the chair.

Neel was nervous. He didn't know what to do. Apart from Manik there wasn't anyone else there.

"I should call her family." Neel started dialling chachi's number. Manik snatched the phone from his hand.

"Are you nuts? You are not planning to keep her in this condition till her family arrives an hour later, do u? we have to take her to the hospital right now. And besides they will be worried if they see her like this."

Neel saw sense in what Manik said. "U r right. Yes, we should take her to the hospital. Let me bring my car, will u b with her till then."

"You go ahead, start the ignition, let me carry her. We can't waste time." And in one gentle stride, he picked her up in his arms, the silken strands of her hair brushing against him. He looked at her face, her closed eyes... one single drop of tear sparkled at the corner of her right eye. If innocence had a face, perhaps it would look exactly like the one he was carrying. Her long sequined dupatta fell on the ground. Manik noticed. What he also noticed was how a swar of fireflies surrounded them from nowhere.

Manik pushed her very carefully in the back seat of Neel's car and asked him to take her to the hospital. He said he would follow in his car. Manik ran back to the lawn in search of Nandini's red and black dupatta. Red and black..the same colours he loved.

Note: It was Nandini's engagement with Neel and in an ideal scenario they should have been celebrating now, happy and gay. Instead Nandini was unconscious and Manik was carrying her to the hospital, both unaware of the reality and each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77kLWFG4wYA

Dhoondhe har ik saans mein

Dubkiyon ke Baad mein

har Bhanwar ke Paas. kinare..

Beh rahe jo saath mein

jo humare khaas The

kar gaye apni Baat kinare..

gar maajhi saare saath mein gair ho Bhi jaayein

To khud hi to Patwaar Ban

Paar honge hum

jo Chhoti si har ik neher saagar Ban Bhi jaaye

koi Tinka Le ke haath mein dhoondh Lenge hum

kinaare. kinaare. kinare.

khud hi To hain hum. Kinaare.

kaise honge kam. Kinaare

hain jahaan hain hum. Kinare.

khud hi To hain hum. Kinare.

auron se kya khud hi se

Poochh Lenge raahein

Yahin kahin maujon mein hi

Dhoondh Lenge hum

Boondon se hi to hain bani

Baandh Lenge Leherein

Pairon Tale jo Bhi mile

Maan Lenge hum, Kinaare.

No matter how directionless life is, eventually we would find our own shores.. A star smiled somewhere.

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it was really a blast update
please bring manik's memory back😭
I can't see if this condition of Nandini's chachi n Nandini pls
n even can't tolerate this Neel anymore 🤢
n y is this ams acting so dumb
pls bring the memory pls
do continue soon will be eagerly waiting for next update
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr

Niceee

Awsmm writing

Thanks for the pm

Coun

S

O

O

O

O

O

N
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishapl013

it was really a blast update
please bring manik's memory back😭
I can't see if this condition of Nandini's chachi n Nandini pls
n even can't tolerate this Neel anymore 🤢
n y is this ams acting so dumb
pls bring the memory pls
do continue soon will be eagerly waiting for next update

In good tym my friend.. Secrets will uncover.. Lets c what destiny has in store for them.  B with me on this journey.. Nd may b .. Just may b it will turn out better than what u imagine for them. 
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamunamanik

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr

Niceee

Awsmm writing

Thanks for the pm

Coun

S

O

O

O

O

O

N

Thank you Jamuna.  Stay tuned.  Will try to post as soon as i can. Keep checking though. 
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Want to know how u like d latest updatesEdited by rk21 - 7 years ago