Manan FF - Kaisi yeh Yaariyan season 3 Thread 1 - till chapter 63 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
thats an amazing story u hv started with..loved it..
pls continue soon.
Thank you guys for reading and liking the beginning. For those wondering why nandu is engaged, she is not yet engaged but she will be and the reason lies in the past which will uncover slowly.
Please bear with me, i will try to update as soon as I can but my regular schedule is a little hectic. I hope you will embark this journey with me. 

Chapter 7

Friday, April 23, 2016

She felt a hand on her tender shoulder and turned around. "Neel!!" she was caught by surprise.

"Man how did you know I was coming today, I wanted to surprise you and here I see you staring out of the window, waiting eagerly for your sweetheart." He teased her.

Nandini: "I wasn't waiting for you Neel, I didn't even know you would be coming here."

Neel: "Oh really?"

Nandini: "Yes really. And that makes me wonder, shouldn't you have knocked on the door before coming in. At this time, people are supposed to sleep."

Neel: "Oh c'mmon Nandini, you are my fiancee, I don't need to knock on your door to walk in, I can come anytime."

Nandini: "Neel!!" she said loudly in anger.

He gave her a stern look and shook his head, gesturing clearly that he didn't approve of her defiance. Helpless, Nandini fell quiet.

"I have come so far from Zurich leaving my job just for you and you don't have the minimum sense to even give me a smile. You know the extents I have gone and continue to go for your sake and this is what I get in return. You are so selfish that you don't even think about chacha and chachi."

"I am sorry" is all Nandini could manage to say. She wasn't sorry, not an inch but Neel knew too well when to press the right button And she was all but a puppet in his hands.

Neel: "That's better. Now give me a smile." He stuffed a packet in her hand. " Designer dress for you...in your favourite colour red. I want you to wear this on Saturday. And be ready I am going to pick you up in the evening."

Nandini: "I will leave for Panchgani in sometime. I will only return on Friday evening.

Neel: "What do you mean? Are you kidding me? I came from Zurich for the engagement and you bloody f**king cant take a week off from that godforsaken school of yours."

"I think we had agreed on keeping music out of this. If you go back on your words, I might have to reconsider the engagement." This time Nandini didn't lose her temper, she was cold and sharp, just like her to be fianc.

"Cool. I have some one important in my car. I have to drop him home. N you thank God for him because otherwise I would have given you a taste of your defiance." Neel gave her a disgusted look and dashed out.

Nandini let out a silent prayer to her Aiyappa for whoever that person was, for unknowingly having saved her from Neel's wrath.

She turned towards the window once more to see Neel's car. She tried hard to have a good look at that person but couldn't.

A silent tear rolled down her cheeks. "I hate  you Manik.. I hate you.. I hate you...I hate you...I...love you damned." She started sobbing and sank on the floor.

Manik wanted to knock on the door. No it would be wrong to say he wanted to. His feet dragged him to the entrance door. He saw the name plate 'Moorthy's". He was just about to knock when the door opened and Neel walked out. That's when Manik realized the stupidity of his impending action. He was about to knock on a stranger's door at 4.30 am. What was wrong with him?

Was it a wrong decision to take a release from the hospital? But the doctors themselves had released him. Then why was he acting so weird. He pushed the thought away from his mind and followed Neel to his car. As he opened the door, he turned his head around for one last time to look if she was still there at the window. He found no one there.. He got inside and the car drove away towards his home.

Edited by rk21 - 7 years ago

Chapter 8

Friday, April 23, 2016

She covered her mouth with both her hands stifling the sound of her sobs. Both Chacha and chachi were up and the last thing she wanted was for them to see her cry.. and cry because of Neel. But was she crying because of Neel?

His shrewdness, his manipulative ways could break any girl down. But Nandini wasn't any girl. Nandini was strong, she could stand up for herself or could she not? She no more knew what she was capable of, she no more knew who she was.

"Nandini" she heard her chachi call."Beta get ready, you will miss your bus. I am making you some chole so you could have on your way."

"Yes chachi, I am getting ready." Nandini wiped her tears. She walked into the washroom for a quick shower. She  couldn't afford to miss her bus to Panchgani, away from Mumbai, from Neel, from her past and all her memories.

She already had her bags packed. She hadn't infact unpacked her bag from Saturday night. She quietly pushed the door to Rishab's room and tiptoed inside. Her little brother was fast asleep. She bent down to kiss him on his forehead, careful not to wake him up. She pulled the blanket over him and retraced back her steps.

She hugged her uncle and aunty and slipped in the lunch box in her rucksack.

"Nandu beta, whats wrong, you seem so sad today." She could never truly hide her emotions from her chachi. She loved them dearly and so did they. "Did Neel say something Nandu? See you still have a week, if you want to reconsider your decision, we are with u beta. Wish Manik hadn't left." Chachi immediately realized her blunder and tried to cover up her words. But it was too late. Nandi walked out, without turning back for a final goodbye.

Chachi thought she had upset an already sad Nandini by mentioning Manik. Little did she know the turmoil that was ransacking Nandini's little head, tormenting her day in and day out for 3 relentless years. Little did she know Nandini didn't turn back because the tears, which she had carefully wiped away in privacy had come back with a revenge and it was not in her power to stop them.

Chapter 9

Friday, April 23, 2016

This has been her routine for the past six months, ever since she took up a music teacher's job in one of Panchgani's boarding school. Everytime she got a weekend off, which was roughly twice a month (for on the other two weeks she had classes on Saturday), she took a bus from Panchgani in the afternoon.  She would reach home quite late in the night, spend the Saturday at home with chacha chachi and Rishab and then take an early morning bus back to Panchgani on Sunday morning. The school had provided her with a small one room apartment at the picturesque foothills of Panchgani.

It was hectic, 5 days of work and then a 7 hour journey. But she preferred it. The once bubbly girl now liked to stay alone, especially since her alone days were now numbered. In less than a week, everything was going to change. The more she tried to think about life post engagement, the more it baffled her. So one fine day she told Aiyappa to deal with it, to decide which way to steer her life and she promised to follow suit. But sadly she had lost faith in Aiyappa too. That's the problem with love, if you love as deeply as Nandini loved Manik and then loose that person, you lose a part of you too. 'Hope', the one thing she always endorsed, the one thing that had brought love and happiness in her, that 'hope' was dead. She lived, survived one day at a time for her family, she cracked jokes and smiled when she was with her students, but in melancholy she was a mere shadow of her former self.

Nandini boarded the bus and took her usual window seat. The tears had still not stopped flowing. What had Neel told her "How come she was waiting for him at the window without her knowing that he was supposed to arrive today." Bloody hell, she wasn't waiting for him. She detested his mere sight. Had it not been for the entire mess up, she would have never ever agreed to get engaged to that retard. But she didn't have options did she.

And who was she complaining about? Neel, that guy was an outsider who blackmailed her into marrying him. At least he didn't play with her trust like Manik had done. Yes, her very own, dearer than life lover, her bestest friend, her soulmate who promised to be with her ever after and didn't think twice before severing all ties one fine morning. How convenient was it for him to simply disappear without even a 'Bye'. He had promised to take her along to denmark for his treatment. He had promised to never leave her side, promised to protect her from all evil..but his promises were nothing more than a bunch of bloody lies.

She should hate him, like really really hate him. He deserved it. And that's what the world thought she did.. Manik's friends, navya, her family every body thought she hated him except perhaps Rishab. Her little brother, who couldn't speak understood silence better than the rest of the world.

She couldn't hate him. Despite all the pain he had caused her, every night before going to bed she prayed to Aiyappa to keep him safe wherever he was. Despite knowing he would never return, every morning and night that she spent in Mumbai, she would stare out of her window hoping against hope that Manik would come over like old times sake and pull her into a tight hug. The only ever time she laughed genuinely was with his memories..the only ever thing that kept her alive was his music. And what the world called hatred was just another shade of LOVE.

wow this sounds interesting ❤️ cont soon...
Here's a request to all the Manan fans who have read my posts and are liking it, I have very few friends here so guys if you know of other fans who would enjoy reading my fanfiction, please do share the links with them. Or if there is a forum for KYY fanfiction, let me know so that I can upload the links there. I know there are many many fans who dearly miss KYY. If I can give them some joy with my words I would be really glad.

Thanks
RK21
nice story continue soon 😊😊

Chapter 10

Friday, April 27, 2016

The car halted in front of a huge mansion in an upmarket locality. Manik stepped out, feeling strange at not being able to recognize a brick of the house he had spent his entire life in. He thanked Neel and began unloading his suitcases from the trunk.

Neel on the other hand was totally dumbfound. He shouldn't have expected anything less grander for the heir of Malhotra group of Industries. He started calculating the net worth of this sprawling property in his mind. He was good with numbers & currencies, in fact that is all he was good with. 20 crores is the minimum, the absolute minimum just for this piece land.

"Man, I have to befriend this guy and I would do anything and everything required." He thought to himself. He didn't know the whole background because despite his probing, Manik had been very guarded about his life. But from the very little that Manik had disclosed, he had concluded that Manik was perhaps new to the city and without any friends.

If Neel could play his cards right, he could easily make a connection and use it in future. But he would have to be very careful for  Manik appeared to have zero tolerance for drama.

"Manik, it was such a pleasure meeting you. Its mystic how we bumped into each other but you know, nothing in life is a coincidence. May be we were meant to meet.

Anyways, as you already know I am getting engaged coming Saturday. So you will have to come to meet my beautiful fiancee Nandini and before you say anything, I wont take a 'No' for answer."

Manik grinned. "I will try." They shook hands and exchanged numbers before Neel left.

A few servants came out running. They politely requested Manik to let them carry his luggage upto his room. Manik silently followed. The mansion was as grand inside as it looked on the exterior. There was no sign of anyone other than a whole fleet of servants. Did his mother not live in this house like his dad? Should he ask one of the attendants? He decided against it and quietly went up to the first floor.

The sun was up and even though it was still early morning, the sweltering heat of Mumbai made Manik break into a sweat. Once the staff had left Manik locked his door and took a good look of his room. It was nice, luxurious but impersonal. There were expensive art works all around but not a single photograph of his on any of the walls. He ransacked his wardrobe, tumbling out of the closet came clothes and shoes - Brand new and ironed out, There were toiletries and a lot of other branded stuff. Dad had even made sure that his medicines were all there neatly classified and tucked. But where the hell was his personal stuff.. He didn't know what exactly he was looking for but there should have been something, something as a memorabilia from his past. He lost his temper and shouted for an attendant.

When one of them came, scared and shaking, he enquired "Who touched my stuff? Who has cleaned this room in my absence?"

"Sorry sir, I don't know. I have just joined two weeks ago."

Manik "Call the old staff right now."

Attendant "The entire staff was hired 2 weeks ago and ever since he came, we haven't shifted anything in or out of this room. We only clean it from time to time and Malhotra sir sent someone with the clothes and medicines."

Manik wondered why the entire staff was recently hired. He wanted to know what happened to the old staff. He wanted to know what happened to his staff. But this guy wouldn't know anything. There was no point asking him. He sent him off. Just then his phone rang.

M: "So finally .. Finally you have time to check if you sick son is still in one piece." He broke into a mock laughter.

Mr. Malhotra: "I am sorry Manik beta. You know I wanted to come with you so badly. But I was held up son. I just got done with the meeting with our French customers and now I will take a flight straight to India. I hope you didn't have any trouble on your way. Have you reached safely?"

M: "Busy..busy..busy. Don't you get tired of being busy dad? And well someone dropped me home because whoever u had asked to pick me up conveniently forgot. Seems I am not the only one here with a case of Amnesia."

Mr. Malhotra: "I am so sorry beta. Let me reach India and I wil make sure these ppl pay for the trouble you had. But promise me you would take rest now. Please my son, please take your medicine and take rest. I will meet you soon."

Manik took his medicine and started feeling drowsy. The long travel and all this anxiety had started to take its toll on him. He reclined on the sofa, his room  and his mind in complete disarray, his bags unpacked and stomach empty.

Chapter 11

Friday, April 29, 2016

The sun was setting behind the hills,  it was early June and even the late evenings were unusually hot. Monsoon would be here in a couple of weeks hopefully. The bus was moving up the winding roads. On one side was the hill and on the other a sharp ditch. A canopy of trees covered the hilly road and sunshine streamed through the thick web of lush green leaves. It was just a matter of 10 more minutes before Nandini would reach her stop. Nandini liked Panchgani away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai. No one bothered her, she didn't have to run away from anyone or anything here.  She could spend nights crying, she could skip dinners, she could strum away her evenings on Manik's guitars, she could do anything without having to explain or apologize.

She remembered she had to call Navya. She looked at her watch. Navya's show must have been over by now. She dialed her number.

Navya: "So Nandini you finally remember you have a friend."

Nandini : "I know I shouldn't have cancelled the plan yesterday. Sorry."

Navya: "Its ok Nandini. There's no place for these formalities between best friends. But I am worried because you don't sound ok Nandini."

Nandini: "I am ok Navya. Don't worry so much about me. Hey, I saw your poster today at the bus stand. Tu to bari famous ho gayi hai yaar. Acha, is Shahid Kapoor coming to your show for the promotions of Udta Punjab?"

Navya: "Yes that's the plan."

Nandini tried to sound enthusiastic: "Milwayegi mujhe?"

Navya: "Ab milke kya karegi, tu to sagai kar rahi hai na?"

Nandini: " Haan to sagaai hi kar rahi hun, duniya thori na chor rahi hun."

Navya: "Is it necessary Nandu?"

Nandini: "What?"

Navya: "Natak mat karo Nandini. Tum janti ho kya. Kya yeh zaroori hai, yeh sagaai with Neel."

Nandini: "Tumko to sab pata hai Navya. Fir why are you asking the same question that Dhruv and Mukti asked me. I don't have an option. Aur fir kiske liye? Manik Malhotra ke liye jo hamesha ke liye chorkar chala gaya aur kabhi peeche murkar nahi dekha."

Navya: "haan janti hun, sab janti hun, par yeh bhi janti hun ki poori zindagi insaan ek jhoot ke saath nahi guzaar sakta."

Nandini: "Navya don't make it more difficult for me. Let's not discuss those things that we can't change. By the way how's Abir? Did you receive any information from his adoptive parents?"

Navya: "No Nandini. Kabhi kabhi I feel ki Bohot bari galti kar di maine Abir to adoption ke liye dekar. Main soch rahi thi ek week ke liye delhi chali jaoon. Unka address hai mere paas.. Dur se hi sahi but I want to see Abir.. He must be 3 and a half years old now."

Nanini's stop had arrived. She got down and started walking uphill towards her quarter. Except for a couple of kids playing on the road, it was almost deserted. It had started getting dark.

Navya: "Kuch log, kuch rishte hamesha ke liye hi hote hain Nandini..bhale hi who log saath na rehte hon. Abir  bhale hi harshad ka beta hai par uski responsibility Kabir ne uthai. Aaj na to Kabir hai aur Abir bhi mere paas nahi par who rishte kal bhi wahi the jahan aaj hai aur inke bina zindagi adhoori hai. "

Nandini kept quiet.

Navya: "Tum chahe jitne bhi hate messages dedo, tumhari life se Manik ka sayya kabhi nahi jayega Nandini."

Nandini: "Navya!!! Kitni baar kehna parega tumse ki I hate Manik. Stop mentioning him. Will you?"

Navya: "Chill Nandu. I won't mention him. You take care. I will call you tomorrow.

Time changes everything. People and their relationships, Nandini thought, unlocking the entrance to her apartment.

It was only yesterday when she had stepped in Mumbai  and in to S.P.A.C.E. It was only yesterday the famous FAB5 had tortured her and Navya. It was only yesterday when Monster Manik became only Manik. It was only yesterday when she had unknowingly and illogically and hopelessly fallen in love with him. It was only yesterday when she had the best of friends in Kabir, Dhruv, Mukti and Alya.

But today, Kabir is dead and so is FAB5. The ones who remained are scattered and broken. There is no friendship and no love...and Manik..only Ayappa would have known what happened to Manik.