Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Mougli bigger superstar than srk in India? (Page 6)

Poll Question: is he?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [75.00%]
3 [5.77%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.92%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Originally posted by AishMinoz

mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik

hahahahahahaha business proved that he is big star Than SRK also LOL

Yeah, and since when HR became a khan? Wink 

even sometime Akki ajay also became khans when its suits their FANsLOL

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

I think Ajay devgun had guts. And I was so absent from BW in general from that era, I remember way back, VVC had guts clash with SRK (only recognized superstar then), Ash (hot preperty), Amitabh (in his new incarnation with white beard), superhit music and above all, Adi Chopra coming back as a director after DDLJ and whats the occasion? Deewali. so many love stories it was called mohabbtein. wow, does a dark film based on Kashmir- bitter truth of terrorism and loyalties stand a chance? With a just a 3rd film old big name Hrithik and well known Dutt and Zinta? No bloody ways. 

Guess what? 

MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein. 

Srk was only undisputed king for abt 6 years in his 26 years old career. Not exectly a King khan hez made out to be. And to top it off, hez called biggest global star.. and U have critcis (haters0 like me interested. LOL

If at all, its seems srk doesnt have guts to clash with sultan. we will see. hez doomed either way. He can snatch awards coz Aamir, salman wont mind. Others may have a claim. LOL

Haha, I havent seen the movie. But 2 of my friends said almost same thing.. cant sit through. What a horrible storyline. A cartton srk who cant even contact srk for that one meeting, becomes CIA agent on mission to eliminate a subject with all the techno savvy prowess at his fingertips.. LOL

Sorry, that means no to the movie. BO pe nazar rakhte hai ab. Cool
Ultimately it is the script, plot and performance that wins. That is why may be MK won over Mohabattein, I was a small kid back then and have no idea of all this nor have I watched Mohabattein.

People and also me had big hopes on PRDP and waited for it for a year and finally it was a face palm. People will never even dare to watch it on TV.

But Fan is nowhere near to that. I should not even compare actually. 
Also try asking people who are neutral and not SRK-Salman fans/haters.
You are sure to get a different view point. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1pallavi25

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Just some of the excuses during BM Vs DW came to mind. Wink Most srk fans forgot this excuse back then I suppose. LOL Or may be Bajirao is the biggest hero of India and thats why BM did well. 

SRK movie clashes. I now remember.. MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein back in the days when HR was a new (super)star and srk was the only recognised superstar. And to think of the genre of the 2 movies and the starcast of Mohabbtein, it was rather shocking. That too for a Deewali. 

Waiting for another clash. May be "NEW" excuses to ponder upon then. 

I m not very upto date with who clashed with who and what defence were given for them so I'll just believe whatever u said but what has that to do with my post. I actually went on to imagine Ranveer as Mowgli lol . Well in a way he might be good in the role but a tad too old for the role. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Considering that Mowgli has been around since 1894, he has had plenty of time to establish himself. But is Mowgli bigger than Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn? Which adaptation of Emma is the best? Those are bigger more important questions. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AishMinoz

mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik

hahahahahahaha business proved that he is big star Than SRK also LOL

Yeah, and since when HR became a khan? Wink 

even sometime Akki ajay also became khans when its suits their FANsLOL

Its just i am HR fan, thats why HR is here.LOL But indirect reply.. HR-SRK clash happened long ago when Srk was in gr8 position with co. of we know who, and yet MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein..  I would be so happy if MD is to clash with Raees.. I would be. Doesnt matter who wins, lets bring it on! LOL I am full support of big clashes coz I want this monopoly of superstars booking their films on 3 festive seasons in 3 years in advance broken. Its a bully... misuse of power. 

The point is.. the excuses. Talk abt srk's crap mocies that hez been doing since swadesh/CDI( those r the only 2 movies in last 16 years srk fans boast of for quality haha such a shame)and they talk BO, When u talk BO,, it doesnt matter coz laut ke ullu ghar ja aayo. LOL In anyways, srk cant win either on Bo nor in critics acclaimed movie. For so long as my last huwei keyboard cellphone. 

And its def. not a crime. I mean there is only one at the top and u cant put others in jail. But the fans? 

Global star! Dhoondhte reh jaoge. 

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Considering that Mowgli has been around since 1894, he has had plenty of time to establish himself. But is Mowgli bigger than Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn? Which adaptation of Emma is the best? Those are bigger more important questions. 

Its just if Mugli were to be a flop, not many Mugli fans would come here to justify that "Mugli is so old, kids have moved onto mickey to ... dora and ... what not" who even remembers mugli? Thats why its a flop, but as a mugli fan I loved it.

Nope, thats not happening, coz even those fans of Mugli only woke up coz the movie is generating big vibes. 

And its not just Mugli.. srk is having trouble proving hez no.1 in BW let alone global star. Mugli didnt even clash but still had a better Monday than Fan.. ouch! 

So, I dont think ppl from 1894 r still around to have nostalgia but for sure many r from 90s. Jabra fans. 

Its not fair on rukh.. he takes this rukh or that rukh.. every rukh goes to one end.. I m the 3rd best global king khan. Even in a kigdom, princes dont like be called 2nd prince. Better to be called Senapati or maha mantri. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

I think Ajay devgun had guts. And I was so absent from BW in general from that era, I remember way back, VVC had guts clash with SRK (only recognized superstar then), Ash (hot preperty), Amitabh (in his new incarnation with white beard), superhit music and above all, Adi Chopra coming back as a director after DDLJ and whats the occasion? Deewali. so many love stories it was called mohabbtein. wow, does a dark film based on Kashmir- bitter truth of terrorism and loyalties stand a chance? With a just a 3rd film old big name Hrithik and well known Dutt and Zinta? No bloody ways. 

Guess what? 

MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein. 

Srk was only undisputed king for abt 6 years in his 26 years old career. Not exectly a King khan hez made out to be. And to top it off, hez called biggest global star.. and U have critcis (haters0 like me interested. LOL

If at all, its seems srk doesnt have guts to clash with sultan. we will see. hez doomed either way. He can snatch awards coz Aamir, salman wont mind. Others may have a claim. LOL

Haha, I havent seen the movie. But 2 of my friends said almost same thing.. cant sit through. What a horrible storyline. A cartton srk who cant even contact srk for that one meeting, becomes CIA agent on mission to eliminate a subject with all the techno savvy prowess at his fingertips.. LOL

Sorry, that means no to the movie. BO pe nazar rakhte hai ab. Cool
Ultimately it is the script, plot and performance that wins. That is why may be MK won over Mohabattein, I was a small kid back then and have no idea of all this nor have I watched Mohabattein.

People and also me had big hopes on PRDP and waited for it for a year and finally it was a face palm. People will never even dare to watch it on TV.

But Fan is nowhere near to that. I should not even compare actually. 
Also try asking people who are neutral and not SRK-Salman fans/haters.
You are sure to get a different view point. 

Abt the script, one thing I have to give it to salman in a weird way that he doesnt read it, he trusts the director and he does it. Bloody hell, the crap movie becomes BB. Gosh. 

But srk is not like that is he? After all these yeras, if he cant judge a script and that is after he does put efforts in it, too bad. Another minus for srk. 

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Its just if Mugli were to be a flop, not many Mugli fans would come here to justify that "Mugli is so old, kids have moved onto mickey to ... dora and ... what not" who even remembers mugli? Thats why its a flop, but as a mugli fan I loved it.

Nope, thats not happening, coz even those fans of Mugli only woke up coz the movie is generating big vibes. 

And its not just Mugli.. srk is having trouble proving hez no.1 in BW let alone global star. Mugli didnt even clash but still had a better Monday than Fan.. ouch! 

So, I dont think ppl from 1894 r still around to have nostalgia but for sure many r from 90s. Jabra fans. 

Its not fair on rukh.. he takes this rukh or that rukh.. every rukh goes to one end.. I m the 3rd best global king khan. Even in a kigdom, princes dont like be called 2nd prince. Better to be called Senapati or maha mantri. 

Mung bean thread is popular in Chinese cuisine. Moong Dal makes good khichdi. Hmong people are from Southeast Asia.

Of course Dora the explorer is no match for Lara Croft Tomb raide. But Zayn Malik is more popular with tween girls than Angelina Jolie. 

Shakespeare said 'A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet' and Rose said "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go". Because Jack sparrow says "Why is all the rum gone?"

Go to top