Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Mougli bigger superstar than srk in India? (Page 5)

Poll Question: is he?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [75.00%]
3 [5.77%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.92%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Mowli is bigger than everything ... For God's sake it's one of your childhood's most beautiful memory coming live on the big screen like nuthn u ever imagined. Its a priceless experience and I m sure people are going more than once for the show. There is no comparison at all. 

Of course, Ranveer is also Mugli. I get it. 

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged

that particular adaptation is  better than FAN.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Eh what ?? LOL
-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhigya24

Seriously??
Mowgli & Jungle book are evergreen and if it was released during Sultan or Dangal it would do the same. 

It does not bring down SRK's star power in any way.

Oh yeah ppl said the same abt Ranveer too. He is evergreen thats why BM did better than DW etc etc.. oh gawd, my memory can only goes that far. Every new movie, every new excuse. Thanks God, they didnt ban the movie in 3-4 theatres in whole of India.. or else, it wud be the same old ... "ooohooo, ban kar diya isliye movie nahi chali.. varna.. ooohooo" 

So much for global star. Sleepy 

It must be hard to defend him as a fan I pity. He does something that to do with acting and Mugli out of nowhere comes up. And he does crappy masala shit, salman comes up as expected. And then there is always Aamir to keep him in check. 

Global star struggling in BW so much! Haila, we must blame his fans then. Howcome Aamir or HR dont have as many fans but they can have both critical and BO success at the time? Of course, Aamir has lot more of them. So, zoom in.. out side IF there r so may ppl who r not hardcore fans or die hard haters, who just simply go by the name and more often get their value for money. 

Yes Ranveer is a bigger star for me than anybody else. 
Just because an actor did 2-3 crap movies we cannot say he has lost his stardom or fame.

SRK was too good in Fan, but I doubt you have even watched it.
I am not even any die hard fan LOL why would I defend? 
But I still stand by it that you clash jungle book with any Bollywood movie and still it will draw a huge audience. 
Also SRK, SLB have guts to clash, others don't even have it. LOL
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Eh what ?? LOL

Just some of the excuses during BM Vs DW came to mind. Wink Most srk fans forgot this excuse back then I suppose. LOL Or may be Bajirao is the biggest hero of India and thats why BM did well. 

SRK movie clashes. I now remember.. MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein back in the days when HR was a new (super)star and srk was the only recognised superstar. And to think of the genre of the 2 movies and the starcast of Mohabbtein, it was rather shocking. That too for a Deewali. 

Waiting for another clash. May be "NEW" excuses to ponder upon then. 

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Seriously??
Mowgli & Jungle book are evergreen and if it was released during Sultan or Dangal it would do the same. 

It does not bring down SRK's star power in any way.

Oh yeah ppl said the same abt Ranveer too. He is evergreen thats why BM did better than DW etc etc.. oh gawd, my memory can only goes that far. Every new movie, every new excuse. Thanks God, they didnt ban the movie in 3-4 theatres in whole of India.. or else, it wud be the same old ... "ooohooo, ban kar diya isliye movie nahi chali.. varna.. ooohooo" 

So much for global star. Sleepy 

It must be hard to defend him as a fan I pity. He does something that to do with acting and Mugli out of nowhere comes up. And he does crappy masala shit, salman comes up as expected. And then there is always Aamir to keep him in check. 

Global star struggling in BW so much! Haila, we must blame his fans then. Howcome Aamir or HR dont have as many fans but they can have both critical and BO success at the time? Of course, Aamir has lot more of them. So, zoom in.. out side IF there r so may ppl who r not hardcore fans or die hard haters, who just simply go by the name and more often get their value for money. 

Yes Ranveer is a bigger star for me than anybody else. 
Just because an actor did 2-3 crap movies we cannot say he has lost his stardom or fame.

SRK was too good in Fan, but I doubt you have even watched it.
I am not even any die hard fan LOL why would I defend? 
But I still stand by it that you clash jungle book with any Bollywood movie and still it will draw a huge audience. 
Also SRK, SLB have guts to clash, others don't even have it. LOL

I think Ajay devgun had guts. And I was so absent from BW in general from that era, I remember way back, VVC had guts clash with SRK (only recognized superstar then), Ash (hot preperty), Amitabh (in his new incarnation with white beard), superhit music and above all, Adi Chopra coming back as a director after DDLJ and whats the occasion? Deewali. so many love stories it was called mohabbtein. wow, does a dark film based on Kashmir- bitter truth of terrorism and loyalties stand a chance? With a just a 3rd film old big name Hrithik and well known Dutt and Zinta? No bloody ways. 

Guess what? 

MK opened bigger than Mohabbtein. 

Srk was only undisputed king for abt 6 years in his 26 years old career. Not exectly a King khan hez made out to be. And to top it off, hez called biggest global star.. and U have critcis (haters0 like me interested. LOL

If at all, its seems srk doesnt have guts to clash with sultan. we will see. hez doomed either way. He can snatch awards coz Aamir, salman wont mind. Others may have a claim. LOL

Haha, I havent seen the movie. But 2 of my friends said almost same thing.. cant sit through. What a horrible storyline. A cartton srk who cant even contact srk for that one meeting, becomes CIA agent on mission to eliminate a subject with all the techno savvy prowess at his fingertips.. LOL

Sorry, that means no to the movie. BO pe nazar rakhte hai ab. Cool
Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
You are just jealous Because He buy theatre's seats as well. WinkLOL
ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Yes He is Wink 
Jungle Jungle baat chali hai pata chala hai LOL

Chaddi me flower? Hahaha, a great idea for my new home wall decor... i am running out of ideas.. D'oh My idea clash with wifey's and then we involve our familly, its clash of ideas.. From showering Budha (lord Gautam Budh) to real life python on a brach (my idea of course)... oh damn.. the wall better be empty. 

Ok back to Mugli, Hindi or English? Which version is better? Mind U, I wud prefer Hindi only if dubbing hasnt taken away 2 million pixels for my viewing exp. 

Btw, chaddi me folwer gets nod in yes for wifey and son. Hmmm, Confused

Hindi wala better hai with Irfan khan ballu LOL

Go to top