Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Mougli bigger superstar than srk in India? (Page 4)

Poll Question: is he?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [75.00%]
3 [5.77%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.92%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Mowgli is bigger than everyone.LOL It's Mowgli for Christ's sake. Everybody loves Mowgli. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

These two are not comparable. 
Mowgli is a feeling, a nostalgia for us, the kids of 80s and 90s. When  heard about the movie for first, I was more thrilled than my boy. So people like me prefer mowgli over Fan not because FAN is zero and Mowgli is hero... but just because childhood memories and an opportunity to relive it is more precious than all other things and of course our fascination to animated hollywood movies helps the collection too.

SRK is undoubtedly the badshah of bollywood. Only a few bolly actors have expressive eyes and he is one of them. A perfect blend of Hard work and gifted talent. Cinema is money business but not always. We call that other type of movies as parallel cinemas. This is SRK's parallel cinema, not made to create waves in box office but to prove the world he still has the same passion for acting and he is the king of expressions.  

Nothing is comparable U know. Since when even one star's movie did exactly the same business as his previous or all b4 that? The reasons? 108654 and 5th is just born. 

That way, we shouldnt compare anything to anything, not even identical twins or our own DNA from saliva to blood to skin to hair. Some give better profile than others. 

OOppss.. I thought this is IF. LOL

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 19 April 2016 at 6:44am
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Fan is a parallel cinema LOL

Niche, hutke, masterpiece, one of a kind, never been attempted before, out of this world, sad, docudrama, based on real life story, case study of human nature, eye opener, thought provoking, lessons for the generations to come, golden page in cinematic history..

aaahhh.. One must feel like being reborn after watching the movie. Too bad, it has good copy on my FiTV (wi fi operated) but the reviews of 2 guys said, they didnt finish it, they r waiting to be reborn. 

But hell, I havent seen My childhood buddy Mugli as I know him in his new avatar yet. But seems like hez kicking ass in India and well everywhere. 

Now, if running Mugli with Fan is "parallel" cinema then may be yes. LOL Fans of Mugli who r grown beyond their belief are loving it as how nice it is to be fan again with their kids. And as for Fan, what a tribute to fans. And we thought only abusive fans on faceless medium like twitter, FB or IF r worst. Hain? 

Anyways, Mugli kicks Fan ass on 2nd monday to first Monday for Fan. Wink

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 19 April 2016 at 6:46am
ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik

hahahahahahaha business proved that he is big star Than SRK also LOL
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Yes He is Wink 
Jungle Jungle baat chali hai pata chala hai LOL

Chaddi me flower? Hahaha, a great idea for my new home wall decor... i am running out of ideas.. D'oh My idea clash with wifey's and then we involve our familly, its clash of ideas.. From showering Budha (lord Gautam Budh) to real life python on a brach (my idea of course)... oh damn.. the wall better be empty. 

Ok back to Mugli, Hindi or English? Which version is better? Mind U, I wud prefer Hindi only if dubbing hasnt taken away 2 million pixels for my viewing exp. 

Btw, chaddi me folwer gets nod in yes for wifey and son. Hmmm, Confused
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Originally posted by AishMinoz

mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik

hahahahahahaha business proved that he is big star Than SRK also LOL

Yeah, and since when HR became a khan? Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZanduBaaM

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Mowli is bigger than everything ... For God's sake it's one of your childhood's most beautiful memory coming live on the big screen like nuthn u ever imagined. Its a priceless experience and I m sure people are going more than once for the show. There is no comparison at all. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Seriously??
Mowgli & Jungle book are evergreen and if it was released during Sultan or Dangal it would do the same. 

It does not bring down SRK's star power in any way.

Oh yeah ppl said the same abt Ranveer too. He is evergreen thats why BM did better than DW etc etc.. oh gawd, my memory can only goes that far. Every new movie, every new excuse. Thanks God, they didnt ban the movie in 3-4 theatres in whole of India.. or else, it wud be the same old ... "ooohooo, ban kar diya isliye movie nahi chali.. varna.. ooohooo" 

So much for global star. Sleepy 

It must be hard to defend him as a fan I pity. He does something that to do with acting and Mugli out of nowhere comes up. And he does crappy masala shit, salman comes up as expected. And then there is always Aamir to keep him in check. 

Global star struggling in BW so much! Haila, we must blame his fans then. Howcome Aamir or HR dont have as many fans but they can have both critical and BO success at the time? Of course, Aamir has lot more of them. So, zoom in.. out side IF there r so may ppl who r not hardcore fans or die hard haters, who just simply go by the name and more often get their value for money. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 19 April 2016 at 6:40am

Go to top