Is Mougli bigger superstar than srk in India? - Page 2

Poll Question :

is he?

Poll Choice
Of course, he is.
who is Mougli?
Nah, srk is.
Srk rules multiplexes.
Mougli rules jungle, single S, plexes, overseas.
U r just jealous.
U r a hater.
U r jealous salman fan.
Srk is biggest global star.
why only few options?
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Srk is the biggest global star...
mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik Edited by AishMinoz - 8 years ago
Seriously??
Mowgli & Jungle book are evergreen and if it was released during Sultan or Dangal it would do the same. 

It does not bring down SRK's star power in any way.
Option 5. Mowgli rules the jungle, SS, multiplex and overseas πŸ˜†
Global King ki itni insult 🀣 GHOR KALYUG!!!!
Mowgli is bigger than everyone.πŸ˜† It's Mowgli for Christ's sake. Everybody loves Mowgli. 
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

These two are not comparable. 
Mowgli is a feeling, a nostalgia for us, the kids of 80s and 90s. When  heard about the movie for first, I was more thrilled than my boy. So people like me prefer mowgli over Fan not because FAN is zero and Mowgli is hero... but just because childhood memories and an opportunity to relive it is more precious than all other things and of course our fascination to animated hollywood movies helps the collection too.

SRK is undoubtedly the badshah of bollywood. Only a few bolly actors have expressive eyes and he is one of them. A perfect blend of Hard work and gifted talent. Cinema is money business but not always. We call that other type of movies as parallel cinemas. This is SRK's parallel cinema, not made to create waves in box office but to prove the world he still has the same passion for acting and he is the king of expressions.  

Nothing is comparable U know. Since when even one star's movie did exactly the same business as his previous or all b4 that? The reasons? 108654 and 5th is just born. 

That way, we shouldnt compare anything to anything, not even identical twins or our own DNA from saliva to blood to skin to hair. Some give better profile than others. 

OOppss.. I thought this is IF. πŸ˜†
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ThugLeader

Fan is a parallel cinema πŸ˜†

Niche, hutke, masterpiece, one of a kind, never been attempted before, out of this world, sad, docudrama, based on real life story, case study of human nature, eye opener, thought provoking, lessons for the generations to come, golden page in cinematic history..

aaahhh.. One must feel like being reborn after watching the movie. Too bad, it has good copy on my FiTV (wi fi operated) but the reviews of 2 guys said, they didnt finish it, they r waiting to be reborn. 

But hell, I havent seen My childhood buddy Mugli as I know him in his new avatar yet. But seems like hez kicking ass in India and well everywhere. 

Now, if running Mugli with Fan is "parallel" cinema then may be yes. πŸ˜† Fans of Mugli who r grown beyond their belief are loving it as how nice it is to be fan again with their kids. And as for Fan, what a tribute to fans. And we thought only abusive fans on faceless medium like twitter, FB or IF r worst. Hain? 

Anyways, Mugli kicks Fan ass on 2nd monday to first Monday for Fan. πŸ˜‰
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by AishMinoz

mowgli is much bigger superstar than hrithik

hahahahahahaha business proved that he is big star Than SRK also πŸ˜†