Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 97)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

yes she was his gf during BFF too. they both were on a contest called pantaloons fresh face on 2012. disha was the winner among girls and Parth was the runner up among boys,that's how they came to know each other.
hahahah the pani holics memes and observations were great, but they messed up towards the end. unki bhi galti nahi hai, PaNi be so weird sometimes gave feels sometimes killed feels.LOL
already watched the ones you posted long backWink 

LOL yes i'm yet to read all the discussions you guys have had.LOL

updated few more IG memes in my last post.Embarrassed

Oh really had no idea, god I saw one of his pantaloons pic and just died laughing, I couldn't see anything else after that. He really groomed himself ahahahah. 

LOL I just saw the ones you added. ROFL Puberty hit them like a truckROFL The first few of him from his younger years were okay, normal typical boy I'd say but when I got this one. https://www.instagram.com/p/3eDstwRzzI/ I died. ROFLROFLROFL Thank you puberty!!! Clap

This one you posted https://www.instagram.com/p/4HOjmFxz5v/ ROFL ROFL  So true though. 

LMAO the one of Nandini playing hasi on the sitar. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/3TECQuxzzL/ Truth loool. They look so real at times. Shocked

The VG one,ROFL.

Look at these videos of Niti getting a card from fans and they added PaNi edits to it.
 edits: https://www.instagram.com/p/9zCh3lhdH_/  https://www.instagram.com/p/9zC22VBdIs/  ROFLEmbarrassed Yeh pictures bare mast hai. Wink

https://www.instagram.com/p/5t5RhxBdFl/  ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by noor321 - 18 May 2016 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Thank you so much Shibz and Noor321 for the link. The video was LOL. He must have learnt how much we troll him regarding cake Wink. Thats why asking others to have cake, to show he is not possessive about cakes and can share them with others Tongue. But he was not at all happy Unhappy, even his manner of speaking was sarcastic LOL. Dil pe patthar rakh ke kaha hoga LOL.  Disha had an indirect tiff with Niti becoz of Charlie asking Parth to compare kisses and probably he favoured the one with Niti Wink and all hell broke loose ROFL. 'Direction' behaved like Alya ROFL. OMG the meta ROFL.

OMG the fight happened because of a kiss comparison? W*F!??!?!?! Why would charlie ask that, and she must have asked in front of Disha otherwise which would BF would tell her that Charlie asked him to compare kisses. DeadAngry Kaisi yeh stupidityiaan should have been the show's name. And Parth said Niti's oh lordROFL. Could he not have lied LMAO. 

Also that must have been after the first kiss, lol I'm sure him and Disha must have done a lot more then just one kiss - lol though there were three kisses within that first kiss and god knows how many got edited or how many times they had to reshoot. LOLLOL

No I don't think he was being sarcastic about the cake just telling others to have it because they weren't lol. He just loves cake so much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
This deserves a separate post. I mean just woah!!!!ROFL
https://www.instagram.com/p/80SEAvBdIn/

Professional yeh right lool. His grip and the way his hands move up her body is not professional lol. This is pure living in the moment wala moment. "We do it ourselves" - yeah I totally believe that!!!Embarrassed

His grip has been pretty tight in all their intimate scenes, digging at times. Blushing

Edited by noor321 - 18 May 2016 at 5:49am

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Professional yeh right lool. His grip and the way his hands move up her body is not professional lol. This is pure living in the moment wala moment. "We do it ourselves" - yeah I totally believe that!!!Embarrassed

His grip has been pretty tight in all their intimate scenes, digging at times. Blushing

i know right Blushing,no wonder they were trolled for their professionalismROFL 

seems like you guys will again turn me into a shipper ROFL god! why did i start digging up old stuff LOL ,also as i'm digging up old posts of IG i'm coming across some of my old comments on their posts and now i'm like shit!! did i really write all those LMAO. 

also, it's hurting to think everythng had to end so bitterly with these two. they could atleast have been cordial with each other. sigh.

The kiss comparisons, i heard charlie asked to compare disha ka kiss with Niti's and he said Niti LOL may be he was trolling but then why would his gf get so angry then. 

priyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
rose posted that to troll shippers as they find coincidences in everything LOL
karan hahahah how come i missed that meme lol. he even commented LOL

the s2 wrap up party dance on set- PaNi why so awkward? Stern Smile lol it's funny to watch how they're dancing in a group and making sure they don't look at each other.LOL during that one, differences had already cropped in anyway.Sleepy

the hug in the hospital, yea he goes into her lol i guess that's the reason why editors had to chop it off Wink but they added it back in the FB nandu is having lol. it was in S1 itself noor not S2. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged

i know right Blushing,no wonder they were trolled for their professionalismROFL 

seems like you guys will again turn me into a shipper ROFL god! why did i start digging up old stuff LOL ,also as i'm digging up old posts of IG i'm coming across some of my old comments on their posts and now i'm like shit!! did i really write all those LMAO. 

also, it's hurting to think everythng had to end so bitterly with these two. they could atleast have been cordial with each other. sigh.

The kiss comparisons, i heard charlie asked to compare disha ka kiss with Niti's and he said Niti LOL may be he was trolling but then why would his gf get so angry then. 

Please you could tell they were physically attracted to each other. LOLLOL

These two are so similar and I think this is where the issues and ego clashes come from. Simple example how both are always over excited about their birthday, both do the countdowns. So very similar. 

Hahahahahaha yes return of the shipper. LOL old comments are the funniest to read. 

Yeah such a good show and they got so much from it and ended up filled with controversy every weekend and ended on such a bitter note. OuchOuch I really wish they end up patching up, it's so annoying how a couple that we all loved couldn't even be friendly near the end. 

OMG seriously, oh gosh. He should have said his GF's name, lol seriously dumb move. He could have kept it to himself. He must not have been trolling lol. Unless charlie asked in private and someone ended up spilling the beans to his GF. Though he himself said kiss scene acha tha in an IV. But seriously so immature of Charlie to ask that, especially if she did in front of Disha. If she asked in front of her then he should have said his gf's name but if disha wasn't there he should have been careful that it didn't get back to her. 

LOL yeah it's obvious he enjoyed that kiss, second one he made sure they did more. EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Him nuzzling her neck in the birthday episode was something else as well and digging his nails in. Embarrassed

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged

rose posted that to troll shippers as they find coincidences in everything LOL
karan hahahah how come i missed that meme lol. he even commented LOL

the s2 wrap up party dance on set- PaNi why so awkward? Stern Smile lol it's funny to watch how they're dancing in a group and making sure they don't look at each other.LOL during that one, differences had already cropped in anyway.Sleepy

the hug in the hospital, yea he goes into her lol i guess that's the reason why editors had to chop it off Wink but they added it back in the FB nandu is having lol. it was in S1 itself noor not S2. Tongue

LOL I thought that in the beginning lol but yeah she was deffo trolling them ahahahaha. 
Yeah Karan commented loool on the rakhi one ahahahaha, him saying 11 for pani's chemistry was hilarious as well. 

There is another video where they have them dancing in separate groups but parth turns his head towards her group they say he looked at her. LOLLOL

Oh yeah in S1 lol but seriously though they had this weird tuning with each other. 

priyachand2008-Nili-

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Another request, please post the above mentioned insta pic. When I tried to open it , it said  the pic does not exist ! Cry      And his fingers become like claws as they dig in Niti's skin Embarrassed.  Add to that Parth's uncut nails at times Dead. The girl must have been bruised many times Shocked. Other co-stars must have noticed too and more teasing from them Wink and embarassment for PaNi, resulting in more awkwardness during ivs LOL.

Edited by ac2000 - 18 May 2016 at 6:46am

priyachand2008noor321

Go to top