Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 95)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

LMAO yes I heard that mami one with Arisha and she said bakwas but with the Niti one she liked, LOL what are we meant to get from that. I didn't know if it was true or not lol. But if it's true OMG his sister is a shipper as well. ROFL The guy needs to listen to his sister!!!EmbarrassedLOL She could have ignored both but the fact she liked Ni's and hated the other one says something. 

Yes they did it with Sid's body. IKR

OMG this edit is like wow:https://www.instagram.com/p/8lb5YXhdLC/ and this I've seen better one but https://www.instagram.com/p/BD-aaYFIAMP/ omg these two aren't even really there with each other but still so much chemistry. LOLLOL

I can't believe Ayaz actually made this: https://www.instagram.com/p/-hVe2zhT1U/

LOL check out people got Pani feels from actual scenes the video of the scene ahahaha, https://www.instagram.com/p/_cLLXPhdF_/?tagged=panishipper and then https://www.instagram.com/p/_edTDlvTbD/?tagged=panishipper this shows where the feelz are coming from. 
Ye dekho- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4569107&PID=131250879&#p131250879 LOL

That first edit of Pani - the first thing I noticed is the hairy chestStern SmileLOL Pic looks sexy otherwise.
The second one is niceEmbarrassed
Ayaz n CC ikr?LOL They trolled PaNi fans n then get offended when some fans asked them about PaNiStern Smile

That s2 sceneBlushing even I liked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Haha thanks!! Yes exactly there have been multiple occasions and he has talked about the kiss, and the first time he was like kiss scene acha huwa and even Niti was taken aback when he said that. 

The last interview I put from around Pandit time there is another video of them all discussing the kiss, but no one mentions their one and Parth is happy to talk about kisses and makeouts of the other characters, when Kriss mentions hers and manik's one in response to something Charlie said he goes something like acha leave that but still continues with the kiss topic for the others lol. The guy is confusing but he didn't even want them talking about Manik and Alya's one. 
@bold seems the likely possiblity. 

These two are just plain weird really and I've never seen costars this awkward together. I remember BI and there was awkwardness in the beginning but they seemed to get along more later and even now did a promo shoot for the same show despite it being finished because it was launching in another country and they laughed and pulled each other's leg. But you can also tell they are both very reserved but PaNi are just something else lol. 

I honestly think most of their issues were petty apart from the time when his GF apparently blasted her. Otherwise once they broke up things went back to normal, lol actually much better than normal these two were laughing together. I seriously think these two mostly fought about who got the more gifts, or the better gifts and stuff, seriously that's how petty they must have been. During the shows' run Ni's birthday happened twice in 2014 and 2015 and Parth's only once but anyone can see the difference in the amount of gifts given to them. Parth was opening gifts for weeks. Ego battles are the most common things that happen between leads and I'm sure it happened here as well. Thing is though S1 nothing affected the onscreen chemistry but S2 something was off until things between them got better and the story got better. 

SHIPPER!!!!!!WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]
@bold
What GF blasted Niti!!!! OMG! i didnt know that! i only read that his GF didnt like the growing popularity of Manan Chemistry!! i didnt know abt blasting! i mean, that is plain stupid. both are doing a show as a couple. so why shd the gf blast the girl!!!

@red
I think ego battles might be a reason. i mean the Parth's popularity was way too much and he might be given more importance in the sets and the fans visiting also might be little too much. bt Niti too had her share of fans. but i think there might be ego hassles becos both were popular becos of the chemistry but parth got hte lion's share which is normal as most of the fans for thsi show are teenage girls. Mature actors would have dealt with it. But these ppl were quite young and acted immaturely. evn now sns notes show their immaturity!

@pink
i used to wonder abt the S1 perfect scenes inpspite of problems on sets or not talking leads. i think the story team was good. but in S2, inspite of leads together i didnt get the romance. i think Niti stopped co-operating. but which episodes u felt it was better. i didnt get that story better scenes in S2. i think the writers deliberately spoiled it for us. Manik was separated from Fab 5 and music. though we did have Manan scenes, it was mostly sad due to fab 5 issues or later Manik's health issues. something was majorly missing. evn the bucket list was more like fillers and lollypop given to fans. 

i saw an episode of 'bad company' (never seen before bt thanx to parth i ended up seeing) hwere parth and yaariyan actor came. in that show VG was asking the actors abt their kissing scenes. you ppl might have seen it but i saw it recently. and found something odd. VG was asking Parth abt his kissing scene and he showed his and alya's kissing scene. not nandini's! i dont know when this episode came. but the first kiss came long before i think. may be second had not come. but that was weird. anyone had seen it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

What! now which is that?!Ermm Kris actually had nice things to say about MaNan/PaNi chemistry.. When I watch these old ivs I feel sad at times remembering how things changed. Uttu was an innocent baccha initially.. Niti's best friend(before that Parth's).. but he was decent n nice.. slowly he started changing into an irritating person and now see.. a whole different one! Ayaz seemed good too.. always supportive of Niti and tried to make pani talks coz pani toh baat karne se raheLOL but then that controversial IF iv with ParthDead changed his image too in my eyes. And see now how many of this old gang are actually still friends?
LOL @petty issuesLOL True.. that's all they're capable of.. we saw a demo in the muh banati hai recordingROFL

Oh Niti's 2014 bday reminds me of this picHeart BMJ girls. PaNi hai bas kaafi haiEmbarrassed

Btw.. back then PaNi weren't as popular as they got a little later. And during S2 toh the show wasn't as happening as it was during S1.. so that's one reason why Niti received lesser gifts plus Niti not being the Niti she was during S1.. apart from the fact that Parth has crazy fangirls.

It was during the 200 episode celebration from the same time of the last IV I talked about the one with VMs. They talk about the kisses, Uttu started it with asking Kriss about how she felt after their kiss, and then charlie says something about how Uttu and Alyas lips have gone small loool. Kriss goes that wasn't a real kiss and Parth interrupts like eh hello and even Niti that they know what really happened and parth goes it was a kiss but they were too afraid to show their parents lol. 

IKR they all have changed a lot. Uttu is the saddest change and well Ayaz that rape comment that was really bad can't believe they aired but it still somehow was covered up but then the stuff he said to fans during the time Parth got ill that was bad and he could never recover from that. Then of course the stuff he said in december.Ouch

I finally listened to that Sabras IV of both PaNi, and it wasn't as bad as I expected lol. Though Parth did make a valid point on he was hardly seen hanging out side of sets with other members of the cast as well which is kind of true. I hardly saw pics of them hanging outside of sets but people still caught out pani. I legit can't believe he said he had the best chemistry with Smiti, LOL W*F??? Seriously the guy just asked chemistry not who you learn from, all he had to say was Niti. Ouch

LOL that pic of pa in the back ahahaha, I've seen it before but it's cute lol. Funny how it was only these two from the cast in it. Abhishek is there but covered. This is from Musicana episodes. So the kiss had happened.LOL LOL they were normal then as well, I remember that BTS video of parth throwing that egg on Ni. Though you can never be sure with Parth he will go anywhere for cake. 
This reminds me of those pics from Kriss' surprise birthday party, both PaNi were there. 

LOL Parth looking his awkward best in this pic:

LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 17 May 2016 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmananshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Noor.. you might like this thread- Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Memes-Humour though a lot of pics have been removed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
this oneThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000noor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

LMAO yes I heard that mami one with Arisha and she said bakwas but with the Niti one she liked, LOL what are we meant to get from that. I didn't know if it was true or not lol. But if it's true OMG his sister is a shipper as well. ROFL The guy needs to listen to his sister!!!EmbarrassedLOL She could have ignored both but the fact she liked Ni's and hated the other one says something. 

Yes they did it with Sid's body. IKR

OMG this edit is like wow:https://www.instagram.com/p/8lb5YXhdLC/ and this I've seen better one but https://www.instagram.com/p/BD-aaYFIAMP/ omg these two aren't even really there with each other but still so much chemistry. LOLLOL

I can't believe Ayaz actually made this: https://www.instagram.com/p/-hVe2zhT1U/

LOL check out people got Pani feels from actual scenes the video of the scene ahahaha, https://www.instagram.com/p/_cLLXPhdF_/?tagged=panishipper and then https://www.instagram.com/p/_edTDlvTbD/?tagged=panishipper this shows where the feelz are coming from. 
Ye dekho- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4569107&PID=131250879&#p131250879 LOL

That first edit of Pani - the first thing I noticed is the hairy chestStern SmileLOL Pic looks sexy otherwise.
The second one is niceEmbarrassed
Ayaz n CC ikr?LOL They trolled PaNi fans n then get offended when some fans asked them about PaNiStern Smile

That s2 sceneBlushing even I liked.

LMAO that thread!! LOL his very close friend Arisha was with Karan Kundra the other day. LOL

I know exactly these lot trolled themselves and then got upset yaar. I honestly believe it's jealously as well that caused problems on sets, we all saw the way they all went against him later. Dead

Haii his hand man his hand, it starts off on her shoulder and then it's on her waist. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LMAO Jotwani kills it with the trolling though: 
https://twitter.com/babajotwani/status/633554115046473728

https://twitter.com/babajotwani/status/652359092162416640

There are so many more. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 17 May 2016 at 3:03pm

priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Haha thanks!! Yes exactly there have been multiple occasions and he has talked about the kiss, and the first time he was like kiss scene acha huwa and even Niti was taken aback when he said that. 

The last interview I put from around Pandit time there is another video of them all discussing the kiss, but no one mentions their one and Parth is happy to talk about kisses and makeouts of the other characters, when Kriss mentions hers and manik's one in response to something Charlie said he goes something like acha leave that but still continues with the kiss topic for the others lol. The guy is confusing but he didn't even want them talking about Manik and Alya's one. 
@bold seems the likely possiblity. 

These two are just plain weird really and I've never seen costars this awkward together. I remember BI and there was awkwardness in the beginning but they seemed to get along more later and even now did a promo shoot for the same show despite it being finished because it was launching in another country and they laughed and pulled each other's leg. But you can also tell they are both very reserved but PaNi are just something else lol. 

I honestly think most of their issues were petty apart from the time when his GF apparently blasted her. Otherwise once they broke up things went back to normal, lol actually much better than normal these two were laughing together. I seriously think these two mostly fought about who got the more gifts, or the better gifts and stuff, seriously that's how petty they must have been. During the shows' run Ni's birthday happened twice in 2014 and 2015 and Parth's only once but anyone can see the difference in the amount of gifts given to them. Parth was opening gifts for weeks. Ego battles are the most common things that happen between leads and I'm sure it happened here as well. Thing is though S1 nothing affected the onscreen chemistry but S2 something was off until things between them got better and the story got better. 

SHIPPER!!!!!!WinkLOL

@bold
What GF blasted Niti!!!! OMG! i didnt know that! i only read that his GF didnt like the growing popularity of Manan Chemistry!! i didnt know abt blasting! i mean, that is plain stupid. both are doing a show as a couple. so why shd the gf blast the girl!!!

@red
I think ego battles might be a reason. i mean the Parth's popularity was way too much and he might be given more importance in the sets and the fans visiting also might be little too much. bt Niti too had her share of fans. but i think there might be ego hassles becos both were popular becos of the chemistry but parth got hte lion's share which is normal as most of the fans for thsi show are teenage girls. Mature actors would have dealt with it. But these ppl were quite young and acted immaturely. evn now sns notes show their immaturity!

@pink
i used to wonder abt the S1 perfect scenes inpspite of problems on sets or not talking leads. i think the story team was good. but in S2, inspite of leads together i didnt get the romance. i think Niti stopped co-operating. but which episodes u felt it was better. i didnt get that story better scenes in S2. i think the writers deliberately spoiled it for us. Manik was separated from Fab 5 and music. though we did have Manan scenes, it was mostly sad due to fab 5 issues or later Manik's health issues. something was majorly missing. evn the bucket list was more like fillers and lollypop given to fans. 

i saw an episode of 'bad company' (never seen before bt thanx to parth i ended up seeing) hwere parth and yaariyan actor came. in that show VG was asking the actors abt their kissing scenes. you ppl might have seen it but i saw it recently. and found something odd. VG was asking Parth abt his kissing scene and he showed his and alya's kissing scene. not nandini's! i dont know when this episode came. but the first kiss came long before i think. may be second had not come. but that was weird. anyone had seen it?

I heard that from somewhere that she blasted her, someone else can confirm.

Yeah exactly the thing is as you said most fans are girls and they automatically get drawn to the male actor and that is what happened here, it doesn't mean they love her any less or anything but girls go crazy after male actors, happens in BW too. 

S2 was bad but from Diwale onwards they got better and the Manan scenes were good and cute at times. Like the blue film scene and the bucket list ones. Though the memory loss was stupid. Ouch

I know it was weird how they never showed the MaNan kiss in BC. Weirdos!!!

priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
LMAO I can't believe this:https://www.instagram.com/p/_zKRpMP7_O/?tagged=panishipper

ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

How do these two manage to have such coincidences? Just how?? That's it, it's final these two will hook up in the future. DancingROFL

Okay I'll just leave this picture here:

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingWink
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by noor321 - 17 May 2016 at 3:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshibz

Go to top