Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 94)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Oh acchaLOL

Btw Noor.. The other day you mentioned about fans editing PaNi's family pictures with the other half of Pa/Ni n that you don't like it.. I'm not sure which pictures.. but why is it offending? It's not like they do with the real framed pictures. Or for that matter change the originally uploaded pic itself. How does it really matter? It's virtual right? I understand the sentiments when it comes to a fan pic morphed with Pa or Ni. In fact I hate it when they chipkofy PaNi's faces on to others' bodies especially the ones that don't suit them. It looks absurd. If I were Pa or Ni I'd take offenseStern Smile

Edited by shibz - 17 May 2016 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Shibz have you watched little video of parth telling them to eat the cake? LOL
Which one? No I haven't watched any vid as such.

noor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@noor
thank u for all the PaNi videos analysis. i loved seeing PaNi interact in those initial videos. they looked fine. Parth evn dared to mention abt the kiss scene without any awkwardness. so then what happened? some of the interviews like that gifts scene where Niti was in one corner and parth in other corner was taken during after pandit track (iam telling this based on the dress) some scenes where quiet close also. but offscreen they seem to keep their distance. Two costars who were all fine suddenly went off. it is normal to have fights with co-stars (after such long time n duration, it is natural at times to get bugged with the other) but these ppl carried it to the extreme.

i think their growing popularity as a couple, personal issues becos of that, and co-actors' teasing - all must have made them feel very self conscious. i have seen some lead actors avoiding giving interviews together. these people shd have done that. having them in same frame and behaving like that has made it evn worse. As some videos indicate may be they were not this aloof in real but only in front of media. 

whatever it was, evn after the show is over, and both have moved on to other projects, we still are dissecting their videos!!! Manan or is it PaNi magic???

P.S: But i still am enjoying reading about them and seeing their videos after the analysis!! so what does that make me!!! LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

The one you gave the mobile link to ac2000.

Oh acchaLOL

Btw Noor.. The other day you mentioned about fans editing PaNi's family pictures with the other half of Pa/Ni n that you don't like it.. I'm not sure which pictures.. but why is it offending? It's not like they do with the real framed pictures. Or for that matter change the originally uploaded pic itself. How does it really matter? It's virtual right? I understand the sentiments when it comes to a fan pic morphed with Pa or Ni. In fact I hate it when they chipkofy PaNi's faces on to others' bodies especially the ones that don't suit them. It looks absurd. If I were Pa or Ni I'd take offenseStern Smile

LOL I think they have changed originally uploaded pics lol. They added Parth into a pic with Niti and her Dad LOL. Haha no I don't really care about most edits it's some of them are little too much. Like the one with Parth and Niti morphed onto some pakistani couples bodies and then they've taken another baby's pic and added to the face of the baby that was there. They've taken his niece who is baby and edit her pics at times with them I think. Like there is one with his sister, niece, and some friend and they've added Ni's face instead of that friend lol. Actually you know what I think it was just my mood that day lol, but I think what's weird is when they tag them in it, the ones where they've morphed them with family and they tag his sister as well lol. 

LOL the PaNi ones make me laugh so much at times, it's good time pass to see some of them. I saw one today where they morphed the pic of NiSid under water and added Parth's face. LOL yeh the ones that don't go with their bodies are weird. LOLLOL

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

@noor
thank u for all the PaNi videos analysis. i loved seeing PaNi interact in those initial videos. they looked fine. Parth evn dared to mention abt the kiss scene without any awkwardness. so then what happened? some of the interviews like that gifts scene where Niti was in one corner and parth in other corner was taken during after pandit track (iam telling this based on the dress) some scenes where quiet close also. but offscreen they seem to keep their distance. Two costars who were all fine suddenly went off. it is normal to have fights with co-stars (after such long time n duration, it is natural at times to get bugged with the other) but these ppl carried it to the extreme.

i think their growing popularity as a couple, personal issues becos of that, and co-actors' teasing - all must have made them feel very self conscious. i have seen some lead actors avoiding giving interviews together. these people shd have done that. having them in same frame and behaving like that has made it evn worse. As some videos indicate may be they were not this aloof in real but only in front of media. 

whatever it was, evn after the show is over, and both have moved on to other projects, we still are dissecting their videos!!! Manan or is it PaNi magic???

P.S: But i still am enjoying reading about them and seeing their videos after the analysis!! so what does that make me!!! LOLLOL

Haha thanks!! Yes exactly there have been multiple occasions and he has talked about the kiss, and the first time he was like kiss scene acha huwa and even Niti was taken aback when he said that. 

The last interview I put from around Pandit time there is another video of them all discussing the kiss, but no one mentions their one and Parth is happy to talk about kisses and makeouts of the other characters, when Kriss mentions hers and manik's one in response to something Charlie said he goes something like acha leave that but still continues with the kiss topic for the others lol. The guy is confusing but he didn't even want them talking about Manik and Alya's one. 
@bold seems the likely possiblity. 

These two are just plain weird really and I've never seen costars this awkward together. I remember BI and there was awkwardness in the beginning but they seemed to get along more later and even now did a promo shoot for the same show despite it being finished because it was launching in another country and they laughed and pulled each other's leg. But you can also tell they are both very reserved but PaNi are just something else lol. 

I honestly think most of their issues were petty apart from the time when his GF apparently blasted her. Otherwise once they broke up things went back to normal, lol actually much better than normal these two were laughing together. I seriously think these two mostly fought about who got the more gifts, or the better gifts and stuff, seriously that's how petty they must have been. During the shows' run Ni's birthday happened twice in 2014 and 2015 and Parth's only once but anyone can see the difference in the amount of gifts given to them. Parth was opening gifts for weeks. Ego battles are the most common things that happen between leads and I'm sure it happened here as well. Thing is though S1 nothing affected the onscreen chemistry but S2 something was off until things between them got better and the story got better. 

SHIPPER!!!!!!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmananshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Oh acchaLOL

LOL I think they have changed originally uploaded pics lol. They added Parth into a pic with Niti and her Dad LOL. Haha no I don't really care about most edits it's some of them are little too much. Like the one with Parth and Niti morphed onto some pakistani couples bodies and then they've taken another baby's pic and added to the face of the baby that was there. They've taken his niece who is baby and edit her pics at times with them I think. Like there is one with his sister, niece, and some friend and they've added Ni's face instead of that friend lol. Actually you know what I think it was just my mood that day lol, but I think what's weird is when they tag them in it, the ones where they've morphed them with family and they tag his sister as well lol. 

LOL the PaNi ones make me laugh so much at times, it's good time pass to see some of them. I saw one today where they morphed the pic of NiSid under water and added Parth's face. LOL yeh the ones that don't go with their bodies are weird. LOLLOL

No.. will watch it tomorrowLOL ..both the vids you shared.

I meant.. their edit won't replace the original pic from its original placeLOL Oh that edit of PaNi with Niti's Dad was actually cuteLOL Looked real. Yeah I also don't like such morphed picturesDead Oh n that pic was his sis, Nitara n Leena.. They stuck Niti's face on Leena's n his sis actually liked itLOL Actually there was this Parisha fc that replaced Leena with Arisha in that pic and tagged Parth's sis with a caption that read something like Nitara with her Mami(Arisha).  His sis' reaction was hilarious. She posted 'Mami with a tensed emo'ROFL followed by another comment-'Bakwas edit.' LOL
Seeing that a pani fc edited the same pic with Niti's face and sent it to Parth's sis. And she replied with a heart emojiLOL

What??? Parth on sid gupta's body?!!Dead What is wrong with shippers? Don't we have enough pool scenes to drool over that they couldn't let go this below avg scene from the mv?Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Oh acchaLOL

No.. will watch it tomorrowLOL ..both the vids you shared.

I meant.. their edit won't replace the original pic from its original placeLOL Oh that edit of PaNi with Niti's Dad was actually cuteLOL Looked real. Yeah I also don't like such morphed picturesDead Oh n that pic was his sis, Nitara n Leena.. They stuck Niti's face on Leena's n his sis actually liked itLOL Actually there was this Parisha fc that replaced Leena with Arisha in that pic and tagged Parth's sis with a caption that read something like Nitara with her Mami(Arisha).  His sis' reaction was hilarious. She posted 'Mami with a tensed emo'ROFL followed by another comment-'Bakwas edit.' LOL
Seeing that a pani fc edited the same pic with Niti's face and sent it to Parth's sis. And she replied with a heart emojiLOL

What??? Parth on sid gupta's body?!!Dead What is wrong with shippers? Don't we have enough pool scenes to drool over that they couldn't let go this below avg scene from the mv?Pinch

Ahh lol yeah that's true. I'm just being my dramatic self lol, I shouldn't have grouped all just some of the weird ones. LOL no the one with her dad is really cute and freaking good edit man, the story they attached is what made me laugh lol. 

LMAO yes I heard that mami one with Arisha and she said bakwas but with the Niti one she liked, LOL what are we meant to get from that. I didn't know if it was true or not lol. But if it's true OMG his sister is a shipper as well. ROFL The guy needs to listen to his sister!!!EmbarrassedLOL She could have ignored both but the fact she liked Ni's and hated the other one says something. 

Yes they did it with Sid's body. IKR

OMG this edit is like wow:https://www.instagram.com/p/8lb5YXhdLC/ and this I've seen better one but https://www.instagram.com/p/BD-aaYFIAMP/ omg these two aren't even really there with each other but still so much chemistry. LOLLOL

I can't believe Ayaz actually made this: https://www.instagram.com/p/-hVe2zhT1U/

LOL check out people got Pani feels from actual scenes the video of the scene ahahaha, https://www.instagram.com/p/_cLLXPhdF_/?tagged=panishipper and then https://www.instagram.com/p/_edTDlvTbD/?tagged=panishipper this shows where the feelz are coming from. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Haha thanks!! Yes exactly there have been multiple occasions and he has talked about the kiss, and the first time he was like kiss scene acha huwa and even Niti was taken aback when he said that. 

The last interview I put from around Pandit time there is another video of them all discussing the kiss, but no one mentions their one and Parth is happy to talk about kisses and makeouts of the other characters, when Kriss mentions hers and manik's one in response to something Charlie said he goes something like acha leave that but still continues with the kiss topic for the others lol. The guy is confusing but he didn't even want them talking about Manik and Alya's one. 
@bold seems the likely possiblity. 

These two are just plain weird really and I've never seen costars this awkward together. I remember BI and there was awkwardness in the beginning but they seemed to get along more later and even now did a promo shoot for the same show despite it being finished because it was launching in another country and they laughed and pulled each other's leg. But you can also tell they are both very reserved but PaNi are just something else lol. 

I honestly think most of their issues were petty apart from the time when his GF apparently blasted her. Otherwise once they broke up things went back to normal, lol actually much better than normal these two were laughing together. I seriously think these two mostly fought about who got the more gifts, or the better gifts and stuff, seriously that's how petty they must have been. During the shows' run Ni's birthday happened twice in 2014 and 2015 and Parth's only once but anyone can see the difference in the amount of gifts given to them. Parth was opening gifts for weeks. Ego battles are the most common things that happen between leads and I'm sure it happened here as well. Thing is though S1 nothing affected the onscreen chemistry but S2 something was off until things between them got better and the story got better. 

SHIPPER!!!!!!WinkLOL
What! now which is that?!Ermm Kris actually had nice things to say about MaNan/PaNi chemistry.. When I watch these old ivs I feel sad at times remembering how things changed. Uttu was an innocent baccha initially.. Niti's best friend(before that Parth's).. but he was decent n nice.. slowly he started changing into an irritating person and now see.. a whole different one! Ayaz seemed good too.. always supportive of Niti and tried to make pani talks coz pani toh baat karne se raheLOL but then that controversial IF iv with ParthDead changed his image too in my eyes. And see now how many of this old gang are actually still friends?

LOL @petty issuesLOL True.. that's all they're capable of.. we saw a demo in the muh banati hai recordingROFL

Oh Niti's 2014 bday reminds me of this picHeart BMJ girls. PaNi hai bas kaafi haiEmbarrassed

Btw.. back then PaNi weren't as popular as they got a little later. And during S2 toh the show wasn't as happening as it was during S1.. so that's one reason why Niti received lesser gifts plus Niti not being the Niti she was during S1.. apart from the fact that Parth has crazy fangirls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-noor321

Go to top