Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 92)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

LOL I thought I'd start on the PaNi feelz from interviews today. LOL
So let's start with the 100 episode celebration the one with just PaNi and Uttu it's a TB one, I'm watching the unedited version lool. 

LOL this interview is hilarious because it's unedited. The way the "interviewer" is asking them to say yayy loool and Parth is really struggling here because he really wants to dive into the cake and these people are stopping him. He keeps moving the knife towards the cake.ROFL #thestrugglewasreal

PaNi were completely fine with each other here. He just keeps touching and looking at the cake.  And he says her name ahaha. 

He agrees by shaking his head when she goes this show means a lot to us. 

Still staring at the cake. ROFL

Then when they finally cut the cake things become interesting. Uttu take a piece and then feeds Parth first, it's hilarious because Niti is in between and is smiling and she is all like he fed Parth first and these two are ignoring me lol. As Uttu is feeding Parth, P takes a small piece of the cake and moves his hand really fast to feed Ni first before Uttu (2.07). 

He was reading the names of the people that sent stuff, he says the first two and then when he gets to the third name he goes Ahh and she says it for him (3.41).

She always laughs at Parth's stuff. LOL

4.18 his eyes shifts towards Niti's stuff. 

At 4.33 he takes the edits from her lap lol. 
Even at 4.48 she laughs at his wanted joke. LOL

At 5.02 he was going to take another pic from her lap which had all KY2 cast on it but Uttu took it, he got a bit annoyed and even pulled it a bit towards himself. LOL

Throughout the interviews their shoulders kept touching and keep going into each other's personal space. Uncomfortable, yeh right!!!Wink (e.g. from 5.15).
I love the way Parth takes the chocolate sweet and gives the other ones to them. LOLLOL He puts her one in her hand 6.10. He sort of smiles at that point and stares a bit. Then when they go to pose which is so stupid btw at around 6.19 he goes right into her. LOL

-------
I'll do another one lol, this time Parth's birthday which is when they were shooting for WH so it's just Kriss and Charlie, Uttu comes for a few seconds. T Masala one. 

This one has some interesting expressions from Charlie and Kriss. LOLLOL

The interviewer asks him how much you are missing Niti, aapki nandini nahi hai. LOLLOL 1.53. Charlie starts smiling when the reporter mentions Niti. 

First time he got asked something about Niti apart from the usual how is she to work with so he had to answer. He starts smiling as well. 

Hilarious at how Charlie takes a PANI bottle at 2.02 suddenly when they are discussing Niti. LOLLOLLOL While she is drinking it she is trying really hard not to laugh. 

He goes abhi sirf Fab 5 hai UNFORTUNATELY. LOLLOLLOL "Thora different lagra hai, alag sa atmosphere" Charlie still laughing while drinking the water. 

"Dekhe te hum kaise wapis jaakey unse milte hai, unse mulakat karte hai aur phir jankare ke unka birth uhhh hamare liye"ROFL

Charlie and Kriss even laugh at him. 

Kriss wishing him "I wish you all the success" 

He goes that was such a boring one and then she points out the play on the word SUCCESS. EmbarrassedLOL
SAXXXWink

LOL what was with him saying this is MTV in the IV right after he understood the success thing lol. Firstly the interview is with TM did he end up thinking about success in the show. ROFLROFL
First iv - Dhruv realized it was about time they cut the cake.. it was too long since Parth was holding itLOL

Pa feeding Ni cake was such a cute bit. Actually the iv too was kinda cute. All 3 looking adorable(Uttu was so nice then). But God knows why some ppl found Parth rude in this vid as well(from the comments under the vid)Confused Parth was in a hurry.. bas. One reason I remember ppl discussing in the forum is that Parth stole Niti's chocolateLOL

@bold- He seems to have found it amusing himselfLOL

Second iv- Charlie drinking water looked deliberateLOL when he was talking about Ni. But kuch bhi bole jaraha thaErmm They didn't even let him complete his sentence.. Birth uhh karke rokhdiya! Kehna kya chahta tha?Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

LOL I thought I'd start on the PaNi feelz from interviews today. LOL
So let's start with the 100 episode celebration the one with just PaNi and Uttu it's a TB one, I'm watching the unedited version lool. 

LOL this interview is hilarious because it's unedited. The way the "interviewer" is asking them to say yayy loool and Parth is really struggling here because he really wants to dive into the cake and these people are stopping him. He keeps moving the knife towards the cake.ROFL #thestrugglewasreal

PaNi were completely fine with each other here. He just keeps touching and looking at the cake.  And he says her name ahaha. 

He agrees by shaking his head when she goes this show means a lot to us. 

Still staring at the cake. ROFL

Then when they finally cut the cake things become interesting. Uttu take a piece and then feeds Parth first, it's hilarious because Niti is in between and is smiling and she is all like he fed Parth first and these two are ignoring me lol. As Uttu is feeding Parth, P takes a small piece of the cake and moves his hand really fast to feed Ni first before Uttu (2.07). 

He was reading the names of the people that sent stuff, he says the first two and then when he gets to the third name he goes Ahh and she says it for him (3.41).

She always laughs at Parth's stuff. LOL

4.18 his eyes shifts towards Niti's stuff. 

At 4.33 he takes the edits from her lap lol. 
Even at 4.48 she laughs at his wanted joke. LOL

At 5.02 he was going to take another pic from her lap which had all KY2 cast on it but Uttu took it, he got a bit annoyed and even pulled it a bit towards himself. LOL

Throughout the interviews their shoulders kept touching and keep going into each other's personal space. Uncomfortable, yeh right!!!Wink (e.g. from 5.15).
I love the way Parth takes the chocolate sweet and gives the other ones to them. LOLLOL He puts her one in her hand 6.10. He sort of smiles at that point and stares a bit. Then when they go to pose which is so stupid btw at around 6.19 he goes right into her. LOL

-------
I'll do another one lol, this time Parth's birthday which is when they were shooting for WH so it's just Kriss and Charlie, Uttu comes for a few seconds. T Masala one. 

This one has some interesting expressions from Charlie and Kriss. LOLLOL

The interviewer asks him how much you are missing Niti, aapki nandini nahi hai. LOLLOL 1.53. Charlie starts smiling when the reporter mentions Niti. 

First time he got asked something about Niti apart from the usual how is she to work with so he had to answer. He starts smiling as well. 

Hilarious at how Charlie takes a PANI bottle at 2.02 suddenly when they are discussing Niti. LOLLOLLOL While she is drinking it she is trying really hard not to laugh. 

He goes abhi sirf Fab 5 hai UNFORTUNATELY. LOLLOLLOL "Thora different lagra hai, alag sa atmosphere" Charlie still laughing while drinking the water. 

"Dekhe te hum kaise wapis jaakey unse milte hai, unse mulakat karte hai aur phir jankare ke unka birth uhhh hamare liye"ROFL

Charlie and Kriss even laugh at him. 

Kriss wishing him "I wish you all the success" 

He goes that was such a boring one and then she points out the play on the word SUCCESS. EmbarrassedLOL
SAXXXWink

LOL what was with him saying this is MTV in the IV right after he understood the success thing lol. Firstly the interview is with TM did he end up thinking about success in the show. ROFLROFL
First iv - Dhruv realized it was about time they cut the cake.. it was too long since Parth was holding itLOL

Pa feeding Ni cake was such a cute bit. Actually the iv too was kinda cute. All 3 looking adorable(Uttu was so nice then). But God knows why some ppl found Parth rude in this vid as well(from the comments under the vid)Confused Parth was in a hurry.. bas. One reason I remember ppl discussing in the forum is that Parth stole Niti's chocolateLOL

@bold- He seems to have found it amusing himselfLOL

Second iv- Charlie drinking water looked deliberateLOL when he was talking about Ni. But kuch bhi bole jaraha thaErmm They didn't even let him complete his sentence.. Birth uhh karke rokhdiya! Kehna kya chahta tha?Stern Smile

They really had them waiting for a long time, Parth was really struggling to control himself ahahahah. 

Yeah I know it was a really cute IV, and him feeding her cake was sweet, probably the sweetest thing he has done ever LMAO as Parth.  LMAO where was he rude, the guy was simply impatient because he wanted the cake and also probably because he knew they would be called for the shot. 
Haha yeah he behaved like a total kid in the chocolate bit. 

LOL exactly that's what I thought as well that she took the water purposely. LOL instead of saying his birthday he was about to say he'll ask her how her birthday went for him. LMAO. But the unfortunately loool he said that without thinking. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
^^YeahLOL But still mujhe laga wo ainveyi bakwas karraha hai as usualTongue

Oh Shibzy I realised you were asking about the IV where he goes towards her and then moves away, it's this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJGeea6gWA from 1.17LOL

LOL first time I didn't notice but watching it carefully n repeatedly does look like itLOL

Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

Yeah Parth actually goes inside that room and keeps a big blue bag. Probably their gifts were in it and he wanted Niti to come along and take hers?LOL Coz she came back a little later and joined Uttu again.

Edited by shibz - 16 May 2016 at 1:37pm

sunnymunnynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

^^YeahLOL But still mujhe laga wo ainveyi bakwas karraha hai as usualTongue

Oh Shibzy I realised you were asking about the IV where he goes towards her and then moves away, it's this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJGeea6gWA from 1.17LOL

LOL first time I didn't notice but watching it carefully n repeatedly does look like itLOL

Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

Yeah Parth actually goes inside that room and keeps a big blue bag. Probably their gifts were in it and he wanted Niti to come along and take hers?LOL Coz she came back a little later and joined Uttu again.

LOL probably as usual, but he probably fumbled as usual trying to say an answer that won't make it sound him and niti have anything to do with each other and it came out all wrong lol. 

LOL his eyes slightly shift to her but then realises he shouldn't go because Charlie is in focus lol. 

LOL yeah you are right he has a blue bag of gifts lol. There is a segment of him opening his gifts from this same news channel as well but just him alone as usual so he could have just sat with them lol probably wanted Niti to come to sort out the stuff. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 16 May 2016 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
PaNi Feelz Interview Analysis!LOL

Not much on their interaction but it's more on what the others said and did around them lol. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9VIw-Urrk
0.21 PaNi are opening gifts and Uttu goes bacho ke kapre hai tumhare, Manan ke. And they both laughed, especially Parth. Blushing a bit lol he continues laughing till 0.30. So they seemed okay with Manan babies. 

The guy playing Chacha I think, he is off camera goes yani aapne Niti ko bacha kaha, and Parth laughs at that and says he said it as Pandit nah. I think Chacha was talking to Dishank. From 0.33.

Niti got a massive shirt as a gift at 1.11 lol and Charlie goes you wear Manik's shirt often na so they said here you go have his shirt lol. 1.13 he looks towards Niti because of what Charlie is saying. 

Now the interesting part. Evil Smile

1.44 they both get given VM cds ROFL with MaNan from the Tum Mile sequence as the cover photo I think. He doesn't get what a VM is, Niti is like W*F when she gets hers. Apparently the other cast members have seen it before PaNi because the fans that brought it showed it to them. Niti goes OMG at like 1.53 to Kriss. 

Dishank goes at 1.58 what movie is this and Charlie does xXx with her fingersLOL in the BG both PaNi can't see this. Kriss is adorable and goes MaNan. Veebha gosh she goes nahi PaNi PaNi. Charlie continues with the xXx. And this is probably a classic example of the teasing that goes behind. 

LOL though I know most people wouldn't want a CD of their love scenes/intimate scenes lool but it still is sweet. It could have had their best moments, this show made them cut the fans some slack just because you don't like being around each other. Parth's reaction was still better than Niti's. 

The guy can't even hand her the cap properly lol at 2.24.LOL

I didn't realise the first time but because I'm going baar baar back and forth I heard the guys off camera say something about the video at around 2.22. Dishank goes achi hai, maybe the look of the CD, and Uttu goes we can watch it na, hamare usme. 

But she goes maine dekha huwa hai. 

Someone goes kya doon, pani? I think at 2.26/7

Edited by noor321 - 16 May 2016 at 2:09pm

priyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

PaNi feelz interview discussion!LOL

Disclaimer: Pure entertainment for me not a serious shipper. (Thought I'd add it again lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lf94iyXJg

Okay this is one is a very weird IV, also because the quality of the Video is really bad and as usual the reporters really don't know how to do proper interviews really. They all look quite tired as well. Same clothes from the SBS compatibility IV where he was in a good-ish mood lol. Also same clothes for that TB interview with Parth, Charlie, Kriss and Ayaz - that was such a funny one because Ayaz took control of the mike and did the IV. Same clothes as the other gang Xmas IV's minus Parth and Veebha. 

The reporter asks them to tell about their childhood xmas LOL. She doesn't pick someone to start and goes anyone leh, and Parth looks turns his neck and his eyes stop in the Niti/Kriss direction and then comeback lol. 

Niti starts and Parth ke aankhein jhukh jaati hain.ROFL Oh god Kriss, Ayaz, Charlie look at her but Pa baba can't even do that, would it have killed him to look at her while she was telling he story? Gosh so immature these two were. Uttu looks down and around as well but I pretty much ignored him. 

Then Ayaz jumps in her story and says something about him being there in Calcutta as well and Niti goes along with it and says they were chaadi buddiesROFL and LMAO the reporter actually bought it for a second and goes okay and then realises it was a joke oh okay.ROFL Pa looks at her 0.35/36 and laughs. I guess laughing at her and Ayaz, but his eyes seems to be looking in her direction rather than Ayaz. Anyone else think that?

0.43 looking at her. She looks really adorable though telling her stories. LOL

0.47 he moves from looking at her and looks to charlie and says something and they both laugh. LOL people think he was making fun of her, but I have no idea. Could be anything that he remembered, but they are still laughing at 0.50 and looking at Niti. 

God Kriss starts talking about her childhood and then he looks at Kriss, gosh what a kid. But Niti is right next to Kriss so he could be looking at both.  But okay I'll let him off the hook because he does seem to wander away while Kriss talks as well. LOL

1.16 they both look at someone passing by. 

Ayaz lol makes up stories about his childhood with Niti and Kriss. LOLLOL And Pa is looking at him but when Ayaz cracks a joke about being with Niti as she was in town and she laughs his eyes slightly shift towards her 1.45. Charlie says something and they both laugh again. OuchConfused

Parth's story was so awkwardly LOL worthy. His headmaster would give them chocolates in socks not stockings but socks LMAO. They all thought he meant to say stocking but he said no white socks. LOL
Niti is annoyed and bored while he is telling his story she wants to go I think, can see it on her face.LOL
She looks at him though. LOL at Ayaz joining the sock thing to that disgusting drink Manik made for Nandini. LOL Parth was not amused and neither was Niti lol. And Ayaz forgot the name Nandini ahaha. 

They start playing a game of what to give to the person next to them. And Niti literally says Urm and both Charlie and Pa say something and laugh. Confused

They then shift to Kriss so it may look like he was looking at her but it probably was Kriss, but at 3.15 his eyes slightly shift to Niti it seems. 

At 3.20 it looks more like he is looking at Ni rather than Kriss because Kriss turned her head further and he didn't lol. 

3.22 definitely looking at Niti. LOL

Again Ayaz said he would gift Uttu a haircut LMAO, they all laugh including Pa but he doesn't shift his head all the way and I think looks at Ni at 3.34. Again at 3.40.

LMAO lol even the universe wants these to never let go and ignore ahaha. Despite them obviously choosing to sit at opposite sides (but I should add it even though they sat very separately they had a perfect view of each otherWink), yeh so despite choosing to sit the furthest they could from each other life loves to bring them together, Parth has to say a gift for Niti. Oh god ahahahahahahahahahahaha. 
They almost forgot but the Ayaz and the rest remind them to ask parth ahahahaha. 

LOL he goes since we are talking about food as Charlie said she would gift he something like never a ending food supply lol and he goes I would give Niti uncle chips ahaha. Banda knows a lot, she likes them doesn't she? Her face at 4.16 slightly shy and a smirk. LOL And he keeps adding bohat saare, bohat saare chips. LOL

The way Ayaz looks at her to get her reaction when he says uncle chips, 4.18. Wink Even Charlie looks straightaway. But Ayaz's look is something else. LOL
Do I come under the serious shippers' category?Embarrassed But you definitely sound like one of those shippers nowROFL How did you manage to see where exactly was Parth looking whenever he saw in Niti-Kriss direction?LOL

I didn't feel it was immature of Parth.. I think he was bored and thought the segment was childish. Or may be Kaju ben ka khauf thaLOL But Niti definitely showed it on her face when he was speaking.. Suddenly her face looked gusse se phula hua. But hilariously other times when she was looking in his direction and both were looking in each other's direction at the same time, she was smiling(he too)LOL

@pink- yeah.. He wasn't looking at Ayaz then but in her directionLOL

God knows what Charlie n Parth were laughing about. May not be about Niti but it was so annoying.. especially during that time when Parth was close to Charlie and ignored Niti offscreen(the way it looked to fans).

Even I believed Ayaz' stories at firstEmbarrassedLOL

@Bold- Yeah.. He was looking at Niti thereLOL He probably didn't realize.. he wasn't supposed toEvil SmileROFL

Ayaz' look @unclechips- He looked amused. A nice bada bhai wala role he playedTongue

P.S-I saw that other link you shared with Zain wala.. Kriss was so hilarious there scolding Ayaz for stealing her childhood storyROFLROFL

Edited by shibz - 16 May 2016 at 2:26pm

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

PaNi feelz interview discussion!LOL

Disclaimer: Pure entertainment for me not a serious shipper. (Thought I'd add it again lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lf94iyXJg

Okay this is one is a very weird IV, also because the quality of the Video is really bad and as usual the reporters really don't know how to do proper interviews really. They all look quite tired as well. Same clothes from the SBS compatibility IV where he was in a good-ish mood lol. Also same clothes for that TB interview with Parth, Charlie, Kriss and Ayaz - that was such a funny one because Ayaz took control of the mike and did the IV. Same clothes as the other gang Xmas IV's minus Parth and Veebha. 

The reporter asks them to tell about their childhood xmas LOL. She doesn't pick someone to start and goes anyone leh, and Parth looks turns his neck and his eyes stop in the Niti/Kriss direction and then comeback lol. 

Niti starts and Parth ke aankhein jhukh jaati hain.ROFL Oh god Kriss, Ayaz, Charlie look at her but Pa baba can't even do that, would it have killed him to look at her while she was telling he story? Gosh so immature these two were. Uttu looks down and around as well but I pretty much ignored him. 

Then Ayaz jumps in her story and says something about him being there in Calcutta as well and Niti goes along with it and says they were chaadi buddiesROFL and LMAO the reporter actually bought it for a second and goes okay and then realises it was a joke oh okay.ROFL Pa looks at her 0.35/36 and laughs. I guess laughing at her and Ayaz, but his eyes seems to be looking in her direction rather than Ayaz. Anyone else think that?

0.43 looking at her. She looks really adorable though telling her stories. LOL

0.47 he moves from looking at her and looks to charlie and says something and they both laugh. LOL people think he was making fun of her, but I have no idea. Could be anything that he remembered, but they are still laughing at 0.50 and looking at Niti. 

God Kriss starts talking about her childhood and then he looks at Kriss, gosh what a kid. But Niti is right next to Kriss so he could be looking at both.  But okay I'll let him off the hook because he does seem to wander away while Kriss talks as well. LOL

1.16 they both look at someone passing by. 

Ayaz lol makes up stories about his childhood with Niti and Kriss. LOLLOL And Pa is looking at him but when Ayaz cracks a joke about being with Niti as she was in town and she laughs his eyes slightly shift towards her 1.45. Charlie says something and they both laugh again. OuchConfused

Parth's story was so awkwardly LOL worthy. His headmaster would give them chocolates in socks not stockings but socks LMAO. They all thought he meant to say stocking but he said no white socks. LOL
Niti is annoyed and bored while he is telling his story she wants to go I think, can see it on her face.LOL
She looks at him though. LOL at Ayaz joining the sock thing to that disgusting drink Manik made for Nandini. LOL Parth was not amused and neither was Niti lol. And Ayaz forgot the name Nandini ahaha. 

They start playing a game of what to give to the person next to them. And Niti literally says Urm and both Charlie and Pa say something and laugh. Confused

They then shift to Kriss so it may look like he was looking at her but it probably was Kriss, but at 3.15 his eyes slightly shift to Niti it seems. 

At 3.20 it looks more like he is looking at Ni rather than Kriss because Kriss turned her head further and he didn't lol. 

3.22 definitely looking at Niti. LOL

Again Ayaz said he would gift Uttu a haircut LMAO, they all laugh including Pa but he doesn't shift his head all the way and I think looks at Ni at 3.34. Again at 3.40.

LMAO lol even the universe wants these to never let go and ignore ahaha. Despite them obviously choosing to sit at opposite sides (but I should add it even though they sat very separately they had a perfect view of each otherWink), yeh so despite choosing to sit the furthest they could from each other life loves to bring them together, Parth has to say a gift for Niti. Oh god ahahahahahahahahahahaha. 
They almost forgot but the Ayaz and the rest remind them to ask parth ahahahaha. 

LOL he goes since we are talking about food as Charlie said she would gift he something like never a ending food supply lol and he goes I would give Niti uncle chips ahaha. Banda knows a lot, she likes them doesn't she? Her face at 4.16 slightly shy and a smirk. LOL And he keeps adding bohat saare, bohat saare chips. LOL

The way Ayaz looks at her to get her reaction when he says uncle chips, 4.18. Wink Even Charlie looks straightaway. But Ayaz's look is something else. LOL
Do I come under the serious shippers' category?Embarrassed But you definitely sound like one of those shippers nowROFL How did you manage to see where exactly was Parth looking whenever he saw in Niti-Kriss direction?LOL

I didn't feel it was immature of Parth.. I think he was bored and thought the segment was childish. Or may be Kaju ben ka khauf thaLOL But Niti definitely showed it on her face when he was speaking.. Suddenly her face looked gusse se phula hua. But hilariously other times when she was looking in his direction and both were looking in each other's direction at the same time, she was smiling(he too)LOL

@pink- yeah.. He wasn't looking at Ayaz then but in her directionLOL

God knows what Charlie n Parth were laughing about. May not be about Niti but it was so annoying.. especially during that time when Parth was close to Charlie and ignored Niti offscreen(the way it looked to fans).

Even I believed Ayaz' stories at firstEmbarrassedLOL

@Bold- Yeah.. He was looking at Niti thereLOL He probably didn't realize.. he wasn't supposed toEvil SmileROFL

Ayaz' look @unclechips- He looked amused. A nice bada bhai wala role he playedTongue

P.S-I saw that other link you shared with Zain wala.. Kriss was so hilarious there scolding Ayaz for stealing her childhood storyROFLROFL

Hahaha LOL let's just say we are both reluctant shippers slowly getting to the serious shipper category lol. LMAO!!! JK.

LOL no I did say a few times how it was in the Ni/Kriss direction. LOLLOL

LOL oh Kaju ben!!LOLLOL LMAO they were smiling in each other's directions at the same time kya? Or at separate times? I did see them smiling often to themselves lool. 

LMAO yes he forgot he wasn't meant to look loool.

LOL yes that Zain one is hilarious, and the ease with which Ayaz stole Kriss' story loool. ROFL

You want all the boys na. ROFL

priyachand2008shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I think the most difficult scene for Parth to act was when he had to step on the cake ( the one Nandini was holding,baked by Navya for her Harshadji) Wink LOL. How he managed to do it, God knows LOL or did they use a body double Dead? Parth must have been heartbroken to have to do this scene LOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321shibz

Go to top