Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 90)

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Lol Divvu I had found in one of the ATs someone discussing a PaNi interview that had Uttu and Charlie and they listed a lot of points, so I added those and my own and my opinions as well and since then everyone wanted me to analyse other IVs of them. So I've been doing that now as well ahahaha, just for fun. Funnily enough found a lot of material in IVs we all though initially had nothing worthwhile or interesting.
lage raho, Noor TongueLOL
Anyway, did you read PaNi LULZ?LOL it's random though i remembered them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

I am totally cluelessConfused
Anyway, Noor you are red nowShocked
Lal lal jaise tamaatarEmbarrassedLOL

Hahaha about what? The Pani feelz discussion we've been having using their IVs?

Thank you!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Though I think I prefer the teal colour more. 

Where is my Manik, why hasn't he brought me a tomato cake yet? AngryLOL

I am clueless about everything happening in here and PaNi and offscreen.
Tamaatar ke bhaav mehenge ho gaye hain, probably Manik couldn't afford itTongueLOL
Besides i like the red colorEmbarrassed

@bold ROFLTrue that!!!!

Well you aren't that far away yourself. LOL

Haha no I'm not writing anything, yetWink. They were asking me to write stories after reading my episode summaries and pani interview analysis'. LOL
yeah! write a PaNi fanfic , i think you'll nail itLOL
@Gursheen, punjab ton?

Hahaha PaNi fanfic, I don't know about that but I'll definitely do a MaNan one some day. Especially at points where we felt that the story got a bit messed up like during the Pandit track I'd like to change somethings about that and the way the FC happened but I still want the same scenes from the kidnapping and after because those were amazing. I'd like to write the last 20 episodes again of S1 lol, I have an ending in mind. 

When you get time you should go back and watch/read the IV analysis and the feelz I got. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Lol Divvu I had found in one of the ATs someone discussing a PaNi interview that had Uttu and Charlie and they listed a lot of points, so I added those and my own and my opinions as well and since then everyone wanted me to analyse other IVs of them. So I've been doing that now as well ahahaha, just for fun. Funnily enough found a lot of material in IVs we all though initially had nothing worthwhile or interesting.

Hahaha yes I remember seeing though. 

I especially loved this one: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4220064 ROFL

shindesweetyshibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I especially loved this one: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4220064 ROFL
had seen it pahle, I know it's justROFLROFL

shindesweetynoor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@noor
congrats for your 5000th post!!! did i get the 0s right? hope so!!!

Absolutely loved ur recap abt Manan and their scenes!!! 

loved reading abt it and those gifs!!! Manan literally made us fall in love and believe in romance!!! 

*sigh* wish we could get such guys in real life! do guys like Manik exist in real? 

That dirty holi scene, when i saw in ur gif, found it much more tharki!!! he looked like literally rubbing with his body? did he? or did i see it wrong? if so, it was really naughty of cvs!! or was it parth's input!!! 

christmas intv analysis was good! i have read comments in youtube abt parth being rude n laughing with charlie. i dont know i didnt feel he was being deliberately rude.i think it is his defence mechanism. he does not want to look at niti, so he tries to keep himself do something else. the reason for him not wanting to see her is his own. i dont have any idea abt it. Though i love Manan, i am trying not to get interested in PaNi (But i think i am!!) 

i have heard abt movies where actors who dont like each other still act together in romance scenes. but in movies, it was only for a fixed time. whereas these two have acted daily for nearly two years. and there must have been some kind of trust while acting such close scenes. so their relationship is still a mystery. 

but as some one said that mystery is what is keeping Manan n PaNi alive evn now! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

had seen it pahle, I know it's justROFLROFL

I can't believe she morphed Parth's face with Parvati. OMG I just died. ROFLROFLROFL

shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

@noor
congrats for your 5000th post!!! did i get the 0s right? hope so!!!

Absolutely loved ur recap abt Manan and their scenes!!! 

loved reading abt it and those gifs!!! Manan literally made us fall in love and believe in romance!!! 

*sigh* wish we could get such guys in real life! do guys like Manik exist in real? 

That dirty holi scene, when i saw in ur gif, found it much more tharki!!! he looked like literally rubbing with his body? did he? or did i see it wrong? if so, it was really naughty of cvs!! or was it parth's input!!! 

christmas intv analysis was good! i have read comments in youtube abt parth being rude n laughing with charlie. i dont know i didnt feel he was being deliberately rude.i think it is his defence mechanism. he does not want to look at niti, so he tries to keep himself do something else. the reason for him not wanting to see her is his own. i dont have any idea abt it. Though i love Manan, i am trying not to get interested in PaNi (But i think i am!!) 

i have heard abt movies where actors who dont like each other still act together in romance scenes. but in movies, it was only for a fixed time. whereas these two have acted daily for nearly two years. and there must have been some kind of trust while acting such close scenes. so their relationship is still a mystery. 

but as some one said that mystery is what is keeping Manan n PaNi alive evn now! 

Yup 5000!

Thank you!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ha, I wish there were guys like Manik - apart from the ragging lol though truth be told bad guys are so freaking sexy hahaha, it's always the bad guys with a good heart that girls fall for. LOL

I want a Manik man, the one who says humesha to me. LOL

LOL yes he was rubbing her actually, he pulls her fully on him and then when he turns her around he is properly on top of her, no cheating with the placing the body on the side. LOL 
I'm sure it was a PaNi input. 

There had to have been trust, no doubt about that, you can't do such scenes if you don't have trust in the guy opposite you. At the end of the day a random guy is going to be touching your body with his hands/lips or whatever and if you don't feel absolutely comfortable doing that for 2 years it wouldn't be happening. Films like you said are for short time so there usually aren't even that many intimate scenes like tv shows, especially Ky2, so even if you don't like your costar you sort of can get through it or just kick up a fuss and not do it. 

See the thing is there is difference between actually not like your costar and PaNi, who try to act indifferent and ignore it. It's obvious they never disliked each other, just were plain awkward. Hina and Karan from YRKKH do not like each other at all and it's obvious they do their work but offscreen they don't give off these weird reactions either. That's why people notice things in PaNi behaviour. It's very different to people not actually liking each other. It's so sad though when I watch PaNi interviews and see other costars' interviews on the side bar and watch them they all get along so well man. It sucks. These are all new shows and new actors, it really sucks man. Though our show itself and acting was much better but it's annoying how these two were so weird with each other. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

I am totally cluelessConfused
Anyway, Noor you are red nowShocked
Lal lal jaise tamaatarEmbarrassedLOL

Hahaha about what? The Pani feelz discussion we've been having using their IVs?

Thank you!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThough I think I prefer the teal colour more.

Where is my Manik, why hasn't he brought me a tomato cake yet?AngryLOL

I am clueless about everything happening in here and PaNi and offscreen.
Tamaatar ke bhaav mehenge ho gaye hain, probably Manik couldn't afford itTongueLOL
Besides i like the red colorEmbarrassed

@bold ROFLTrue that!!!!

Well you aren't that far away yourself.LOL

Haha no I'm not writing anything, yetWink. They were asking me to write stories after reading my episode summaries and pani interview analysis'.LOL
yeah! write a PaNi fanfic , i think you'll nail itLOL
@Gursheen, punjab ton?

Hahaha PaNi fanfic, I don't know about that but I'll definitely do a MaNan one some day. Especially at points where we felt that the story got a bit messed up like during the Pandit track I'd like to change somethings about that and the way the FC happened but I still want the same scenes from the kidnapping and after because those were amazing. I'd like to write the last 20 episodes again of S1 lol, I have an ending in mind.

When you get time you should go back and watch/read the IV analysis and the feelz I got.ROFLROFLROFL

yes a Punjabi girl but not from Punjab
Sikhni hu mei Delhi Ki...hahaha
Sorry bad one Ouch

Edited by sunnymunny - 15 May 2016 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321shibz

Go to top