Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 88)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnymunny

Originally posted by noor321

@noor ...will it be okay if I call you Di
Sab mujhse bade hai ...that's why

Yeah sureEmbarrassed how old are you?LOL

Hehee..alright then
I'm Gursheen
19 years

Hey Gursheen!!!EmbarrassedLOL

So now tell me am I the younger one
N is noor your actual name di

Hahaha yes you are younger than me.LOL

Yup my name is Noor. 

Edited by noor321 - 20 May 2016 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged

@noor ...will it be okay if I call you Di
Sab mujhse bade hai ...that's why

Yeah sureEmbarrassed how old are you?LOL

Hehee..alright then
I'm Gursheen
19 years

Hey Gursheen!!!EmbarrassedLOL

So now tell me am I the younger one
N is noor your actual name di

Hahaha yes you are younger than me I'm 23.LOL

Yup my name is Noor.

See told you ...

Di wanted to ask something
Why don't you try your hand at writing
I find all your views and descriptions about the show , the characters really beautiful
I suggest ..you should give it a thought
U r really good at it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged

See told you ...

I find all your views and descriptions about the show , the characters really beautiful
U r really good at it

Awww thank you!!!Embarrassed

I've always liked writing but I get shy whenever someone I know reads it so that's why I'm more confident when it's anonymous.LOL But I have been thinking about doing something like that lol. 

Koyal13sunnymunnypriyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

See told you ...

U r really good at it

I've always liked writing but I get shy whenever someone I know reads it so that's why I'm more confident when it's anonymous.LOL But I have been thinking about doing something like that lol. 

i second that! 

your observations and the way you express is really good. you should try writing. we would love to read somehting written by you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
PaNi feelz interview discussion!LOL

Disclaimer: Pure entertainment for me not a serious shipper. (Thought I'd add it again lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lf94iyXJg

Okay this is one is a very weird IV, also because the quality of the Video is really bad and as usual the reporters really don't know how to do proper interviews really. They all look quite tired as well. Same clothes from the SBS compatibility IV where he was in a good-ish mood lol. Also same clothes for that TB interview with Parth, Charlie, Kriss and Ayaz - that was such a funny one because Ayaz took control of the mike and did the IV. Same clothes as the other gang Xmas IV's minus Parth and Veebha. 

The reporter asks them to tell about their childhood xmas LOL. She doesn't pick someone to start and goes anyone leh, and Parth looks turns his neck and his eyes stop in the Niti/Kriss direction and then comeback lol. 

Niti starts and Parth ke aankhein jhukh jaati hain.ROFL Oh god Kriss, Ayaz, Charlie look at her but Pa baba can't even do that, would it have killed him to look at her while she was telling he story? Gosh so immature these two were. Uttu looks down and around as well but I pretty much ignored him. 

Then Ayaz jumps in her story and says something about him being there in Calcutta as well and Niti goes along with it and says they were chaadi buddiesROFL and LMAO the reporter actually bought it for a second and goes okay and then realises it was a joke oh okay.ROFL Pa looks at her 0.35/36 and laughs. I guess laughing at her and Ayaz, but his eyes seems to be looking in her direction rather than Ayaz. Anyone else think that?

0.43 looking at her. She looks really adorable though telling her stories. LOL

0.47 he moves from looking at her and looks to charlie and says something and they both laugh. LOL people think he was making fun of her, but I have no idea. Could be anything that he remembered, but they are still laughing at 0.50 and looking at Niti. 

God Kriss starts talking about her childhood and then he looks at Kriss, gosh what a kid. But Niti is right next to Kriss so he could be looking at both.  But okay I'll let him off the hook because he does seem to wander away while Kriss talks as well. LOL

1.16 they both look at someone passing by. 

Ayaz lol makes up stories about his childhood with Niti and Kriss. LOLLOL And Pa is looking at him but when Ayaz cracks a joke about being with Niti as she was in town and she laughs his eyes slightly shift towards her 1.45. Charlie says something and they both laugh again. OuchConfused

Parth's story was so awkwardly LOL worthy. His headmaster would give them chocolates in socks not stockings but socks LMAO. They all thought he meant to say stocking but he said no white socks. LOL
Niti is annoyed and bored while he is telling his story she wants to go I think, can see it on her face.LOL
She looks at him though. LOL at Ayaz joining the sock thing to that disgusting drink Manik made for Nandini. LOL Parth was not amused and neither was Niti lol. And Ayaz forgot the name Nandini ahaha. 

They start playing a game of what to give to the person next to them. And Niti literally says Urm and both Charlie and Pa say something and laugh. Confused

They then shift to Kriss so it may look like he was looking at her but it probably was Kriss, but at 3.15 his eyes slightly shift to Niti it seems. 

At 3.20 it looks more like he is looking at Ni rather than Kriss because Kriss turned her head further and he didn't lol. 

3.22 definitely looking at Niti. LOL

Again Ayaz said he would gift Uttu a haircut LMAO, they all laugh including Pa but he doesn't shift his head all the way and I think looks at Ni at 3.34. Again at 3.40.

LMAO lol even the universe wants these to never let go and ignore ahaha. Despite them obviously choosing to sit at opposite sides (but I should add it even though they sat very separately they had a perfect view of each otherWink), yeh so despite choosing to sit the furthest they could from each other life loves to bring them together, Parth has to say a gift for Niti. Oh god ahahahahahahahahahahaha. 
They almost forgot but the Ayaz and the rest remind them to ask parth ahahahaha. 

LOL he goes since we are talking about food as Charlie said she would gift he something like never a ending food supply lol and he goes I would give Niti uncle chips ahaha. Banda knows a lot, she likes them doesn't she? Her face at 4.16 slightly shy and a smirk. LOL And he keeps adding bohat saare, bohat saare chips. LOL

The way Ayaz looks at her to get her reaction when he says uncle chips, 4.18. Wink Even Charlie looks straightaway. But Ayaz's look is something else. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 15 May 2016 at 10:52am

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged

See told you ...

U r really good at it

I've always liked writing but I get shy whenever someone I know reads it so that's why I'm more confident when it's anonymous.LOLBut I have been thinking about doing something like that lol.

So Di now that we know you like writing
You definitely have to come up with a story now
Will wait now

noor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged

PaNi feelz interview discussion!LOL

Disclaimer: Pure entertainment for me not a serious shipper. (Thought I'd add it again lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lf94iyXJg

Okay this is one is a very weird IV, also because the quality of the Video is really bad and as usual the reporters really don't know how to do proper interviews really. They all look quite tired as well. Same clothes from the SBS compatibility IV where he was in a good-ish mood lol. Also same clothes for that TB interview with Parth, Charlie, Kriss and Ayaz - that was such a funny one because Ayaz took control of the mike and did the IV. Same clothes as the other gang Xmas IV's minus Parth and Veebha.

The reporter asks them to tell about their childhood xmas LOL. She doesn't pick someone to start and goes anyone leh, and Parth looks turns his neck and his eyes stop in the Niti/Kriss direction and then comeback lol.

Niti starts and Parth ke aankhein jhukh jaati hain.ROFLOh god Kriss, Ayaz, Charlie look at her but Pa baba can't even do that, would it have killed him to look at her while she was telling he story. Gosh so immature these two were. Uttu looks down and around as well but I pretty much ignored him.

Then Ayaz jumps in her story and says something about him being there in Calcutta as well and Niti goes along with it and says they were chaadi buddiesROFLand LMAO the reporter actually bought it for a second and goes okay and then realises it was a joke oh okay.ROFLPa looks at her 0.35/36 and laughs. I guess laughing at her and Ayaz, but his eyes seems to be looking in her direction rather than Ayaz. Anyone else think that?

0.43 looking at her. She looks really adorable though telling her stories.LOL

0.47 he moves from looking at her and looks to charlie and says something and they both laugh. LOL people think he was making fun of her, but I have no idea. Could be anything that he remembered. BUt they are still laughing at 0.50 and looking at Niti.

God Kriss starts talking about her childhood and then he looks at Kriss, gosh what a kid. BUt Niti is right next to Kriss so he could be looking at both. But okay I'll let him off the hook because he does seem to wander away while Kriss talks as well.LOL

1.16 they both look at someone passing by.

Ayaz lol makes up stories about his childhood with Niti and Kriss.LOLLOLAnd Pa is looking at him but when he cracks a joke about being with Niti as she was in town and she laughs his eyes slightly shift towards her 1.45. Charlie says something and they both laugh again.OuchConfused

Parth's story was so awkwardly LOL worthy. His headmaster would give them chocolates in socks not stockings but socks LMAO. They all thought he meant to say stocking but he said no white socks.LOL
Niti is annoyed and bored while he is telling his story she wants to go I think, can see it on her face.LOL
She looks at him though.
LOL at Ayaz joining the sock thing to that disgusting drink Manik made more Nandini.LOLParth was not amused and neither was Niti lol. And Ayaz forgot the name Nandini ahaha.

They start playing a game of what to give to the person next to them. And Niti literally says Urm and both Charlie and Pa say something and laugh.Confused

They then shift to Kriss so it may look like he was looking at her but it probably was Kriss, but at 3.15 his eyes slightly shift to Niti it seems.
At 3.20 it loks more like he is looking at Ni rather than Kriss because Kriss turned her head further and he didn't lol.

3.22 definitely looking at Niti.LOL

Again Ayaz said he would gift Uttu a haircut LMAO, they all laugh including Pa but he doesn't shift his head all the way and I think looks at Ni at 3.34. Again at 3.40

LMAO lol even the universe wants these to never let go and ignore ahaha. Despite them obviously choosing to sit at opposite sides (but I should add it even though they sat very separately they had perfect view of each otherWink), yeh so despite choosing to sit the furthest they could from each other life loves to bring them together, Parth has to say a gift for Niti. Oh god ahahahahahahahahahahaha.
They almost forget but the Ayaz and the rest remind them to ask parth ahahahaha.

LOL he goes since we are talking about food as Charlie said she would gift he something like never ending food supply lol and he goes I would give Niti uncle chips ahaha. Banda knows a lot, she likes them doesn't she? Her face at 4.16 slightly shy and a smirk.LOLAnd he keeps adding bohat saare, bohat saare chips.LOL

The way Ayaz looks at her to get her reaction when he says uncle chips, 4.18.WinkEven Charlie looks straightaway. But Ayaz's look is something else.LOL

Wowww Di ...you be genius
Wat an analysis
Though I have watched these iv's but never came across such a detailed description
I guess my ship be sailing again

One more info
It was some niti's frand burdaay
N pa was also their
Kya hua hoga jab dono mille hongay
Wink

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
OMG this is my 5000th post. I'd like to dedicate this to MaNan and PaNi of course!  LOL
I remember when I became a dazzler it was because of Beintehaa and the BW forum and now the next one is because of KY2(specifically MaNan) and BW forum.

So I'll share some of my fav moments and interesting scenes ahaha. 

The Punch that changed everything! It's been said again and again how this punch changed sold the show for others and my opinion is no different. I loved it, he deserved it and in fact deserved a couple more. LOL PaNi did so well in this scene, especially Niti, I still can't forget her bare aaye Fab5. LOL

Meethi Boliyaan! Picture perfect these two were. This sold MaNan, it had to be them and just them. 

Accidental Kiss that changed it all for these two. This picture sums up one of the fav ships we all fell in love with MaNanBir. LOL The punch got us all interested and the kiss sold us on MaNan. LOL

Nazar Laye!!!!Heart A scene that we all fell in love with, such raw sexual tension between the two. She had admitted to herself only earlier that Manik was not gay because of the way he reacted to her in the shower. She didn't want to have to follow him because even her guard had started to fall with him, she blurted out the Harshad spying thing, such innocence. He may have started it to irritate her and most will think it's mud he was messing with her but it wasn't simply that it was clearly sexual frustration with her, he doesn't know what to do around her to normalise him he just can't act normal. He needed to act out because it's the only way he knows even she will react normally. It started as a fight and built up into something more, got an excuse to touch her but also to confuse her because he knows something was up. "I have you now" - uff what a simple but at the same time meaningful and loaded line. He had her in more ways than one, she melted and gave away everything, so similar these two were they would end up blurting out everything in front of each other. Despite going soft and into the moment he just had to be his Manik self and slap her face with more mud - one of my fav bits. LOL Nandini finally understood that Manik isn't just doing this to irritate her but somewhere there is something else going on. This song is just them though, perfect song choice. 

If we loved Nandini when she gave the first punch then this is when we fell in love with her. Niti stole the show and Nandini was the most adorable drunk girl ever. "I will shine for you" - the iconic line for KY2, cheesy yes but so meaningful in KY2 and for MaNan, the sentiment behind it was beautiful despite her being drunk.

The iconic twirly hug. The Twirly hug which we all fell in love with, they did it so perfectly. But what was even more impactful was the dialogues just before that led to the hug, I have to protect them like you protect me always. Tumne nahe kaha tha na you are my star, so yes you are my shining star. EmbarrassedLOL I think we all just died at how freaking adorable and sweet Manik really was, only in front of her can he be his true vulnerable self. She broke down as well and told him finally that you apologised for hurting me but not for leaving me. She may have had feelings for him but it was important for her to know her place in his heart like any normal girl. Kudos to the CVs for actually showing something real and not like typical FLs who don't care if their bf/husband disrespects them and only things about their other close ones and always assuming that the FL would be fine. Tujhe ko jo paaya another great song for this moment. He gained her and his world became perfect, someone that was there for him and only him, someone for whom his happiness mattered the most. 

I don't think I need to say this again but I'm sure you all know by now how much I love this scene. EmbarrassedLOL How things have changed, the guy that grabbed and screamed, haan hoon main monster to someone who pulls her and goes lovingly closer to her and says shall I remind you I'm Monster Manik. I can't help myself and smile and just keep smiling at this scene. Sooo adorable, but I can't help it I just love it.LOL

Embarrassed

(LOL yes I'm sharing probably every gif version of this scene I have)LOL

I'm sure there is not a single MaNan fan that didn't go absolutely crazy over their holi scenes.LOLLOLWink

Damn did the boy live up to his dirty holi statement, now that's something you don't see on TV. They say it will be rought and tough but again MaNan beat everyone hahaha. Wink

ShockedShockedShocked He was literally sitting on top of her, oh PaNi I bow down to your professionalism. LOLLOL I like this scene though apart from the obvious superficial reason lol but yeah this is the moment where they break out of their own little world they have created. They realise the sweeper has come and he just lets go (though he continues sitting on top of herLOLLOL) and she brings her dupatta down. Nicely executed. He was actually rubbing her lol, I think we all just died ahahah. LOLLOL

Uff we all were shocked at how damn sexy this holi was.LOL Hand placement BTW!Wink I had seen this the whole cheek to cheek colour applying in another show so that wasn't new but then damn PaNi did it 10000000 times better, and they actually touched as well, and so much more raw and tension filled. The fact that they were in water uff adds to it. LOL

The confession and the lead up to it. Embarrassed

The I Love You Nandini was just a formality, no one could ever deny the love these two had for each other it was so evident. These two really didn't even need to say it. The whole damn world could see. Unlike most shows where we need to be told they love each other by having to actually declare but these two were each other's humesha's and that was it. Embarrassed

Their hands, their hands!!!! They always told a story, that smile on his face as she puts her hand into his. Embarrassed

We all loved both their kisses, we all had a jaws on the floor especially the second time. LOL But both times the scenes before and after blew us away - they lived their love and we saw it. 
The Couch Scene!Day Dreaming This scene was everyone, so beautifully execute they looked perfect, hats off to everyone that was part of this scene, the writers, director, set up/decor and PaNi of course. This scene was so freaking amazing. It's hard to express in words because it was just perfect, pure perfection. They looked so visually stunning and the scene itself was beautiful. Just silently sitting there and just enjoying each other's presence. Her writing I Love You. Nothing was mechanical at all, him touching her hair and then her bringing his hand down the scene just flowed so naturally. WinkEmbarrassed

Happy Birthday Nandini!! You know how much I love you Manik! The looked like the two most adorable kids in the world in this scene. Giant him sleeping on her tiny bed needing to be awoken by bucket of water. LOL Such a cute moment really. 

He caught her and they both knew what happened and they couldn't be any happier. 

There was always something different when she would initiate the hug. 

Her birthday came with such a bang. It started just like a fairytale, the prince came and kissed his sleeping beauty and she woke up. Embarrassed

Then it finally happened she confessed her feelings, not because he was good enough for her but because she was strong enough to say. Embarrassed It was always him! I loved how they got her to bend down and confess to him the way a guy would. She gave him a firefly, FIREFLY!!!!LOLLOL

LOL I'm getting tired now but ah I think we all loved the birthday scenes, it went from fantasy, to cute, to hot and then intense. Him bringing her a tomato to cut as a cake ahaha, then her smearing it on his face adn then him being the ever ready cute kameena asking her to clean it all the while holding her hands. EmbarrassedLOL

I love his wink. LOL

Wow just wow!!!Embarrassed And these two synchronised as always. Wink

Yeah I can't say anything more about these scenes, it'd be redundant the gifs do all the talking. LOL

Okay I LOVE this bit. LOLLOL

ROFL This picture though. Hand and arm placements. ShockedLOLWink

Nandini you go girl, ahaha I love her in this scene. LOL

Okay I think I've written too much and I'm exhausted now. I'll continue/complete this post another day. EmbarrassedLOL As there are many more scenes lool but I can't anymore.

Credit to makers. 

Edited by noor321 - 15 May 2016 at 11:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000shindesweetySonalmanan_Surbhi_Star_blackorwhiteshibz

Go to top