Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 86)

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
noor
u posted about episode 34
i need to watch 33 n 34

u inviting shipperLOLpunya ka kaaamLOLLOL

that pani memeLOLLOL

soha farmhouse ivEmbarrassed my fav. so carefree bindass..no awkwardnessTongueBig smile

and that manan hospital gif
Embarrassedn  HASI BAN GAYE in bgEmbarrassed
its Heart

taxi scene
isshh madam ko theek se lekar jaan his single ultimate pieceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..cutest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Sad thing is though these fans are the ones to make them, they wouldn't be anywhere without them. No matter how good of an actor you need fan support. Parth seems to have learned that the hard way, chalo better late than never. He was appreciative and quite taken aback by the love and support initially but there is definitely a big difference between him then and now. A very big difference!
The fact is he survived something that could have been very disastrous for his career with just a few scratches due to his fans, though it did help that some of the proof given was laughable lol and those people went personal but still it could have destroyed him. Even people who weren't his fan fans supported him. 

Also I've never seen people trend that much for a tv actor to comeback, the guy is really loved. 

hey noor
i like what u wrote
much difference him pehle n now
he was so ignorant pehle
he career would have deen thap VG is quite powerful even though is duh
his intentions to ruin his career n his threatsDead
n planning plottingDead
he went lot a things in last few months
i hope he have learnt his lesson
waise wo bhi koi dudh ka dhula nahi hai..he is quite shaana
but i like how he dealt with that situation 
n kept things privately unlikely other  who tandav on snsLOL

vg used him for his popularity
n vice versa parth too used him

yeah we trended for our manan
but apart from that the guy  got other shows of mtv fitness.campus diaries.some other one too
mtv gains n vg's lossLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
shibzzy
gmBig smileLOL

but Games of thrones is better than BB
gussa nikalne ke liye usse koi bahana nahi chahiyaLOLLOL
she is quite cranky n moody
kabhi sweet kabhi super sweet n kabhi not at all sweet
she keep lashes out towards fansLOLLOLLOL

he was forced too leave...LOL...that uploaded paper on sns..u believe itConfusedConfused

and yeah quesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
during the fire scene his I LOVE NANDINI sunna tumne  I LOVE NANDINIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

priyachand2008Sonalmanannoor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
gursheen 
HIEE n Hug to you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

noor
u posted about episode 34
i need to watch 33 n 34

u inviting shipperLOLpunya ka kaaamLOLLOL

that pani memeLOLLOL

soha farmhouse ivEmbarrassed my fav. so carefree bindass..no awkwardnessTongueBig smile

and that manan hospital gif
Embarrassedn  HASI BAN GAYE in bgEmbarrassed
its Heart

taxi scene
isshh madam ko theek se lekar jaan his single ultimate pieceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..cutest

Hahaha sorry, couldn't resist!!
Yeh despite having slept together, actually slept lol these two were so comfortable it's actually very cute and endearing. Nandini really did surprise us at times, normally the morning after scene would be shown with guilt and awkwardness but CVs didn't go down that route at all. LOL I liked how the made Nandini's character a good blend of conservative and modern, I really did identify with her at times which is something I don't I have ever been able to with other tv FLs. 

LOL I know the Soha farmhouse IV was the best ever, they were really comfortable then. Their shoulders kept touching, heads touched, asked each other stuff. Weird stuff. But all other IVs in these outfits both were in a weird mood. ConfusedLOL

Edited by noor321 - 15 May 2016 at 7:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Sad thing is though these fans are the ones to make them, they wouldn't be anywhere without them. No matter how good of an actor you need fan support. Parth seems to have learned that the hard way, chalo better late than never. He was appreciative and quite taken aback by the love and support initially but there is definitely a big difference between him then and now. A very big difference!
The fact is he survived something that could have been very disastrous for his career with just a few scratches due to his fans, though it did help that some of the proof given was laughable lol and those people went personal but still it could have destroyed him. Even people who weren't his fan fans supported him. 

Also I've never seen people trend that much for a tv actor to comeback, the guy is really loved. 

hey noor
i like what u wrote
he was so ignorant pehle
n planning plottingDead
n kept things privately unlikely other  who tandav on snsLOL

but apart from that the guy  got other shows of mtv fitness.campus diaries.some other one too
mtv gains n vg's lossLOL

LOL yup no one is dhoodh ka dhula huwa, especially not in this industry. LOL He may have changed and more appreciative and less attitude but is deffo not dudh ka dhula still. 
He took full advantage of being someone's favourite but then here is where he he lost because he didn't see past that whereas VG saw things in terms of the future. LOL he thought oh let me enjoy being someone's fav didn't see that because you took advantage of the benefits, you could then in turn be made to do things you wouldn't want to. He got PTKK and a lot of other stuff so yeah he used and got used. But acting all bossy on set that is where he went wrong and he paid the price for that on S2. Though I get her being annoyed S2 but it shouldn't have carried on for long because that doesn't make you any better than him, just because you were the better person before doesn't give you the right to act rude and should still be held accountable. Should have been the better person, fine show some attitude because he would have been sky high when he got back because of trending but then just sit down and solve the differences because it was obvious he had changed a bit then and was feeling that the work was getting affected - that is professionalism. At the end of the day S1 whatever happened either it wasn't that bad or what ever it was, it never reflected on screen. LOL you would be hearing news about some fight but we kept on getting increased levels of intimacy but S2 lol. 

LOL of course he used the trending as a bargaining chip and got more out of it, obviously the channel must have been under pressure to bring him back so he had the upper hand. But it is surprising how he did come back, he benefited but also came back for the fans a good deal for him. LOL And any way he was only away for like 5 weeks lmao, that's nothing on tv. 

Exactly, smart move on staying quiet it never helps to fight back lol on SNS. One thing I don't get is though he couldn't have been dumb to accuse him of something false lol, immature yes and dumb at times but not this dumb to ruin your own career and charge someone with false accusations, why don't people see that he knows he is nowhere near as powerful as the other person. LOL. The others just made a fool out of themselves really. And some of the ones supporting lol, one called fans' faggots, and told them to suck his ..., other one was on SV lol, and one of his closest friend had slapped a female costar LMAO. Wah women's rights. LOL the issue had nothing do with women's rights, it pisses me off that people think they can make anything into a gender/sexism issue - the comment on the recording was not a women's rights issue. LMAO. These people are in the right field, tv industry because it thrives on such drama on their shows and secondly a certain someone should definitely become the head of BB and take some of his friends with him. 

Edited by noor321 - 15 May 2016 at 3:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged

hey noor
i like what u wrote
he was so ignorant pehle
n planning plottingDead
n kept things privately unlikely other who tandav on snsLOL

but apart from that the guy got other shows of mtv fitness.campus diaries.some other one too
mtv gains n vg's lossLOL

unlikely other who tandav on sns
This cracked me up ...
May b I know who are you referring to along with lb

Edited by sunnymunny - 15 May 2016 at 3:16am

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by priyachand2008

These episodes were a treat to watch! it was wonderful to see the great Manik Malhotra getting all hot and bothered with his new feelings for Nandini! And Parth made the process so very believable that we too fell in love with Manan! 
Niti too was good as Nandini, but i somehow felt the story was told more from Parth's POV, inspite of story starting from Nandini! 

we had quite a few scenes that showed the inner struggle of Manik. Nandini's in comparison was not shown that much. There were few scenes but not as much as that of Manik's 

Further Nandini as a chr seemed to exist only from Mumbai story. Inspite of a tragic childhood, we dont know that much about her and her problems. 

she did reveal somehting about herself in Mangalore track but she is shown as a very capable and confident young girl. 

Manik, in comparison, is beautifully depicted as a flawed hero who is affected by troubled childhood, indifferent father and power / money hungry mother. 

the character sketch is more complete for Manik.
Yeah.. agree.

Although I'm not sure if much could've told about her childhood. Because we know that although she lost her parents.. she was brought up with love, care, attention n values by her Granny.. Whereas Manik on the other hand though had parents, lived more like an orphan(apart from the financial security they gave him).

Manik was the common link b/w all the stories n characters in the show(minus Navya).. So we got Manik's stories more.. Though we never got to see Manik's Dad in spite of him being aliveLOL

But certain tracks could've been surely told better from Nandini's pov.

Btw I hated how in S2, instead of a throwback to Nandini's scientist dreams, she says if she didn't come to Mumbai, her Amms would've probably got her marriedThumbs Down

I forgot I wanted to reply to this lol. 

Yeah I agree, there wasn't really much to tell about her apart from giving her some moments like they did on her birthday or may be earlier as well because despite losing her parents her life was still good and nothing that could create conflicts for the show apart from Amms. But they needed to give her a voice more often at times. Plus she entered his world so the story revolved around him. Like you said everyone she connected with was linked to Manik, e.g. Shahid, harshad and Navya - I think even Navya was linked to Manik because of the initial ragging. LOL

Yes they could have tried harder to make it from her side at times and also the fact that they made her alone many times because apart from Manik no one else was close to her and only sometimes we would get her interacting or being with someone just for a moment or a specific plot reason but nothing else. They really shouldn't have taken away Navya, or Abhimanyu from her and because I get Cabir was still Manik's friend so that would have been harder but some more CabIni moments wouldn't have hurt. They shouldn't have done the Abhimanyu and Mukti story, that was a bad idea, and should've just kept him for Nandini. Zain wasn't a great actor but did well opposite Niti. LOL They could have brought Sujata back when they were in Mangalore. So many missed opportunities really. 

Edited by noor321 - 15 May 2016 at 3:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

Go to top