Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 83)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Haha yeh even her head was going all weird. Maybe this is one of the MANY pani inputs lol. Hahaha him excited because he was leaving. He is restless but I'm sure he wasn't going to leave then just used it as a bargaining tactic. Though if he had left I probably wouldn't have forgiven him and neither would have the fandom. We got such amazing scenes after this, I can't imagine not having those scenes. 
I guess he mentioned in his legal documents that he was forced(by lb) to quit then.

IKR his whole mood seemed to change when they continued with the Nitkarsh moment. His face when he saw that pic LMAO, and he kept looking at it ahahahahahahahaha. Waise tou hud baagh ta hain from anything that links the two but couldn't even stand someone else being linked, problem kya hai? LOLLOLLOL His whole body language changed but it was his own fault lol. Niti was mast in her own world lol and Uttu as usual couldn't care less. Did you see the left left? Wink I didLOL But the bit below.. I need to watch it againD'ohLOL
Him trying to grab the last toy that Uttu opened for Niti ahahahahaha. It was so obvious, he was trying to stop him. 

He kept looking at Niti for acknowledgement whenever he would say hamare liye gifts but she paid no attention to him lol.

I liked this bit of PaNi. Something so innocent n cute about itEmbarrassed May be they curiously looking in the same directionLOL

Some people also noticed him getting agitated with Uttu about to hold Ni's hand during the 100 episode celebration interview with the Kishwer, Nitkarsh and their director. There are videos with lines and all showing his eye movements and him trying to divert attention. LOLLOLLOL

Haha I guess i did see a video showing his eye movementsLOL And some comments under the vids r so hilarious. Shippers n otherwise.. they seem to notice and analyze a lot. Humne hi wo sab miss kardiya tha during first watch.

LMAO yes Sanskari!! What a role reversal, he becomes all quiet in her presence, doesn't take her name and makes no eye-contact. ROFL He does take her name at timesLOL

But I thought that was sweet of him to look out for Kriss. It was.

I was trying to get that cap.. Isliye went missingEmbarrassed And also trying to reply to some posts I couldn't earlierLOL

And Noor.. almost every fandom goes through heartbreak.. jodi ho ya individual.. They will move on.

Edited by shibz - 14 May 2016 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyachand2008

Originally posted by Koyal13

Thanks @noor for welcome and for detailed summary of the episode and their ivs . But in the episode why harshad was so please seeing manan in that position as if he was expecting this lol

As Cabir points out later, Harshad, inspite of all his faults, was very intelligent guy. He has noticed Manik's interest in Nandini right from d start. and he must have thought that by keeping two combustible products in close quarters, the chance of fire is inevitable. he probably wouldnt have visualized what kind of scene they would see but he hoped something close as he musthave seen their attraction to each other. no wonder he smiled as he was proved right! 

even Alya was not dumb. she knew Manik's fascination for nandini. that ws why she was even willign to go to the extent of organizing goondas to scare nandini

Yup agree, Harshad despite his stupidity at times and failure as a villainLOLLOL, understood Manik very well. He had already pointed it out earlier to Alya that your BF is obsessed with Nandini. 

He didn't expect that scene but he expected something, and the fact that Alya would see them together was enough to trigger her anger because he knew it irritated her. 
He basically wanted Fab5 to break na? So breaking Aliya-Manik relationship was a step towards it.

Koyal13priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

PaNi be perfection!!!LOLLOL 
LOL as if these two would ever miss an opportunity to slap each other. LOL
LOLLOL

addition: or kiss each otherTongueLOL (shipper line specially for shibzyROFL)
Sahi jawabLOL I had it in mind but didn't say itEmbarrassed Thank you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

Hey gursheen wassup

lol
these celebs are great actors
drama bada achha karte hai

all they want fans for their own benefit

most of the things they fake

Yup!!!

Sad thing is though these fans are the ones to make them, they wouldn't be anywhere without them. No matter how good of an actor you need fan support. Parth seems to have learned that the hard way, chalo better late than never. He was appreciative and quite taken aback by the love and support initially but there is definitely a big difference between him then and now. A very big difference!
The fact is he survived something that could have been very disastrous for his career with just a few scratches due to his fans, though it did help that some of the proof given was laughable lol and those people went personal but still it could have destroyed him. Even people who weren't his fan fans supported him. 

Also I've never seen people trend that much for a tv actor to comeback, the guy is really loved. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Haha yeh even her head was going all weird. Maybe this is one of the MANY pani inputs lol. Hahaha him excited because he was leaving. He is restless but I'm sure he wasn't going to leave then just used it as a bargaining tactic. Though if he had left I probably wouldn't have forgiven him and neither would have the fandom. We got such amazing scenes after this, I can't imagine not having those scenes. 
I guess he mentioned in his legal documents that he was forced(by lb) to quit then.

OH really I had no idea about that. Waise the more I think about last year's events it makes more sense that he was used for his popularity, getting him out because he was a major part of the success of KY2 and it would have been easier for his new show. Someone who you love you don't post pics of them when they are ill also you don't call them Mr. something in recordings lol, unless of course it's the same thing as the Harshad and Mrs M thing. 

IKR his whole mood seemed to change when they continued with the Nitkarsh moment. His face when he saw that pic LMAO, and he kept looking at it ahahahahahahahaha. Waise tou hud baagh ta hain from anything that links the two but couldn't even stand someone else being linked, problem kya hai? LOLLOLLOL His whole body language changed but it was his own fault lol. Niti was mast in her own world lol and Uttu as usual couldn't care less. Did you see the left left? Wink I didLOL But the bit below.. I need to watch it againD'ohLOL
Him trying to grab the last toy that Uttu opened for Niti ahahahahaha. It was so obvious, he was trying to stop him. 

DId you watch that^?LOL What did you think?

He kept looking at Niti for acknowledgement whenever he would say hamare liye gifts but she paid no attention to him lol.

I liked this bit of PaNi. Something so innocent n cute about itEmbarrassed May be they curiously looking in the same directionLOL
Hahaha this is really a cute pic, they look so adorable together, man even in an offscreen pic they look perfect together. 

Some people also noticed him getting agitated with Uttu about to hold Ni's hand during the 100 episode celebration interview with the Kishwer, Nitkarsh and their director. There are videos with lines and all showing his eye movements and him trying to divert attention. LOLLOLLOL

Haha I guess i did see a video showing his eye movementsLOL And some comments under the vids r so hilarious. Shippers n otherwise.. they seem to notice and analyze a lot. Humne hi wo sab miss kardiya tha during first watch.

LMAO yes Sanskari!! What a role reversal, he becomes all quiet in her presence, doesn't take her name and makes no eye-contact. ROFL He does take her name at timesLOL

But I thought that was sweet of him to look out for Kriss. It was.

I was trying to get that cap.. Isliye went missingEmbarrassed And also trying to reply to some posts I couldn't earlierLOL

And Noor.. almost every fandom goes through heartbreak.. jodi ho ya individual.. They will move on.

PINK

Edited by noor321 - 14 May 2016 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

These episodes were a treat to watch! it was wonderful to see the great Manik Malhotra getting all hot and bothered with his new feelings for Nandini! And Parth made the process so very believable that we too fell in love with Manan! 
Niti too was good as Nandini, but i somehow felt the story was told more from Parth's POV, inspite of story starting from Nandini! 

we had quite a few scenes that showed the inner struggle of Manik. Nandini's in comparison was not shown that much. There were few scenes but not as much as that of Manik's 

Further Nandini as a chr seemed to exist only from Mumbai story. Inspite of a tragic childhood, we dont know that much about her and her problems. 

she did reveal somehting about herself in Mangalore track but she is shown as a very capable and confident young girl. 

Manik, in comparison, is beautifully depicted as a flawed hero who is affected by troubled childhood, indifferent father and power / money hungry mother. 

the character sketch is more complete for Manik.
Yeah.. agree.

Although I'm not sure if much could've told about her childhood. Because we know that although she lost her parents.. she was brought up with love, care, attention n values by her Granny.. Whereas Manik on the other hand though had parents, lived more like an orphan(apart from the financial security they gave him).

Manik was the common link b/w all the stories n characters in the show(minus Navya).. So we got Manik's stories more.. Though we never got to see Manik's Dad in spite of him being aliveLOL

But certain tracks could've been surely told better from Nandini's pov.

Btw I hated how in S2, instead of a throwback to Nandini's scientist dreams, she says if she didn't come to Mumbai, her Amms would've probably got her marriedThumbs Down

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

OH really I had no idea about that. Waise the more I think about last year's events it makes more sense that he was used for his popularity, getting him out because he was a major part of the success of KY2 and it would have been easier for his new show. Someone who you love you don't post pics of them when they are ill also you don't call them Mr. something in recordings lol, unless of course it's the same thing as the Harshad and Mrs M thing.
Yes agree about VG's intentions but ShockedHow did you reach such a comparison in the latter part?
DeadLOL

the bit below.. I need to watch it againD'ohLOL

DId you watch that^?LOL What did you think? Nai will watch it in a bitEmbarrassed Also the other links you shared I'm yet to watch themD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Yes agree about VG's intentions but ShockedHow did you reach such a comparison in the latter part?
DeadLOL

the bit below.. I need to watch it againD'ohLOL

DId you watch that^?LOL What did you think? Nai will watch it in a bitEmbarrassed Also the other links you shared I'm yet to watch themD'oh

Haha I agree wholeheartedly about VG's intentions just couldn't resist making a joke out of that. LOL cos apparently uske yeh mannat thi, spent 5 years praying for the show LMAO. LOLLOL I love how they added that in the show as meta, with chachi saying she did mannat for Manik to get better during second hospital track LOL.

Banda womaniser hai ya gay? Pehle yeh mujhe samjah do. LOL

Also I'm not sure but were actual WA convos shared or just the name, because if that's it then how come nothing else because if they had something worthwhile they would lol. Also I agree having a WA dedicated to your exploits is not nice at all but LOL do these people not know boys? Also since when do boys tell the truth about their exploits. If she kissed on cheek or just peck they will say we made out, if they made out they will say she went *insert jay sean song references here* on him. Wink If that happened then he will say they did elegance lol. LOLLOL Also three people part of the group and one has a GF!!!!!!

Watch watch!!!!!!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweetySonalmananshibz

Go to top