Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 81)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 2002

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

LOL I'll edit my post and add this: 
ROFL
why did you edit?Shocked i couldn't see what you posted. Disapprove

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6677

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by noor321

LOL I'll edit my post and add this: 
ROFL
why did you edit?Shocked i couldn't see what you posted. Disapprove

I asked about your post and when did thingy write about cuddling someone? But you already cleared that it was a joke. LOL
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety



ayee 
shibzzy
thanku for thisSmile
i thought she tagged him againDeadDeadDead
i so hate uncleDeadDeadDead


she watching GoTBig smile
wahhhSmileSmile

away from indian telly drama thankgod
nahi toh usse pehle BB dekhti thiConfused


n cuddles n GoTROFLniti baby u are so differentBig smile

i need to follow them back
i miss so many thingsLOLLOL
But GoTDead As if she isn't negative enoughOuch Ye sab dekhke charge hoke gussa firse fans pe nikalnaTongue

@Noor- Everyone will grow upLOL Fans too. Don't take them so seriously.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

Sonalmanan Goldie
Sonalmanan
Sonalmanan

Joined: 30 September 2015
Posts: 1370

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Few days back,Niti posted a lamba sa praising note for the uncle Dead for the movie bhaghi... PaNi shippers were like why don't u praise Parth like this Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyshindesweetynoor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Joined: 16 August 2015
Posts: 716

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety


Never trust celebs lol, they are paid to lie onscreen you don't think they can't lie off it.LOL
Okay sometimes they are telling the truth but they do lie.


satyavachan
noor


Hahahaa
True that
Kya pata they must lying all this while with the professional jaap of their's
Wink
Entry of a new shipper
Hi to everyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6677

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by shindesweety



ayee 
shibzzy
thanku for thisSmile
i thought she tagged him againDeadDeadDead
i so hate uncleDeadDeadDead


she watching GoTBig smile
wahhhSmileSmile

away from indian telly drama thankgod
nahi toh usse pehle BB dekhti thiConfused


n cuddles n GoTROFLniti baby u are so differentBig smile

i need to follow them back
i miss so many thingsLOLLOL
But GoTDead As if she isn't negative enoughOuch Ye sab dekhke charge hoke gussa firse fans pe nikalnaTongue

@Noor- Everyone will grow upLOL Fans too. Don't take them so seriously.

I was just about to say Kahaan ho tum loool, you disappeared a couple of pages ago lol. 

LOL I know, it happens a lot and I know they will grow up they all do. It's just I feel for them because they are setting themselves up for heartbreak at times. 


@bold LMAO!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6677

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalmanan

Few days back,Niti posted a lamba sa praising note for the uncle Dead for the movie bhaghi... PaNi shippers were like why don't u praise Parth like this Confused

ROFL

We are likely to see cars flying before that day ever comes. LOL

They should be content with the praising she did during KY2 S1. LOL Kaafi acha material hai in those Q/A sessions and that video lol. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6677

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnymunny

Originally posted by shindesweety


Never trust celebs lol, they are paid to lie onscreen you don't think they can't lie off it.LOL
Okay sometimes they are telling the truth but they do lie.


satyavachan
noor


Hahahaa
True that
Kya pata they must lying all this while with the professional jaap of their's
Wink
Entry of a new shipper
Hi to everyone

Hello hello!!!!
Aaye aaye shipper ji. 
EmbarrassedLOL


Edited by noor321 - 14 May 2016 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#2Manan ff-YAARIAAN(Continue ff of ky2) chap 56-page 113 updtd

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: nirvisha   Replies: 914   Views: 140352

nirvisha 914 140352 14 June 2017 at 12:41pm by alisha17
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Athene   Replies: 1191   Views: 95880

Athene 1191 95880 07 August 2016 at 9:21am by priyachand2008
Yaariaan of SPACE-part 34 updated 03 May

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: minnu26   Replies: 262   Views: 44526

minnu26 262 44526 25 June 2016 at 9:53am by thamannamanan1
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Athene   Replies: 1197   Views: 48305

Athene 1197 48305 17 April 2016 at 2:05pm by shibz
Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Athene   Replies: 94   Views: 17816

Athene 94 17816 01 September 2015 at 2:16am by ..oishu..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index