Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 80)

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
obviously she must be trolling like Pa lol. she's happy cuddling uncle ji(her twitter status). LOL yahi hai sacchai unfortunately lol.

few months back i watched a Nisid iv where that TB reporter asked her about PaNi and MaNaN, she said there's no PaNi(with a grave face), MaNan hai and something more which i forgot.LOL and sid was giving a taunting smile and looking at her,maybe at the mention of Parth. losty ka bhai gives taunting smiles when Pa's name is mentioned.Dead
[/QUOTE]

all they do only trolling n fooling fans 

whattt
cuddling uncleConfusednew twitter status hai kya
i unfollowed toh i have no idea recent anuti kuch hua tohDead

i need to watch that iv nowLOLLOL
link de

Edited by shindesweety - 14 May 2016 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
LOL I'll edit my post and add this: 
ROFL

Edited by noor321 - 14 May 2016 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmanan

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

I've seen that mirror wala n haat ka ishara wala bit coz some pani shipper had shared just that bit on ytLOL But the restShocked need to see Evil Smile and what do YOU think about it though? hmmErmm

Haha. This was during January when Pa ke disha he change hogayi. LOL

We got a lot of segments from them in these clothes, loads. This was the best time for PaNi I think we got one of their best interviews the gift one when says isse script do, the phone cover and tshirt and they really went into each other at times. He was the happiest during his joint interviews with Ni, but in the group ones from this time the guy was full on moody. Perhaps he knew the pillow fight/bed scene was coming or they had already shot it Wink. But they got along really well during this time. 
Noor, did you actually see Parth in that vid? coz the PaNi holics who shared this,i don't believe those shippers coz in their world PaNi were marriedLOL they went on vaccations together,Ni stayed at Pa's house, Pa stayed at Ni's house and what not i won't even go into detailsROFL

so i'm asking you if you have seen all this i ll buy it.Tongue My eyesight is a bit weak. chashma, contacts dono use karti hunGeek so lemme see again.LOL also, i agree during the time this was shot, they seemed to get along really well coz in those gift segments they were laughing and everything. But, Pa doing that haath ka ishara and calling herShocked itna pppyyyaaa kab hua ShockedEvil SmileLOL

LOL the haath ka ishaara one? Yes he was there. You could here his voice, and the interviewer was like we were waiting for you. Kriss, Niti and Uttu were opening Uttu's birthday gifts. Then when Parth goes inside you see that red jacket that he wore during the soha track. Yeah watch it. 

@BOLD: LMAO ROFLROFL In their dreams!!!!! Yaar haad hae. LOOOL be a shipper but not a blind or crazy one but be one just for fun lol, keep it realistic. I remember reading about how when these lot went to Delhi for the MTV thing in dec, as Niti's dad came to the airport and how Parth met him and went to their house. ROFL They even edited that selfie of Ni with her dad to include Pa. LMAO Gosh that is so embarrassing. 

@pink This!! But, unfortunately there are some section of shippers jinka kuch nahi ho sakta. I feel bad for them coz reality will hit them someday and that would be heartbreaking for them. i saw some shippers tweeting Niti that how they trust her blindly and they know anuti rumours are false but then they went senti and tweeted her to let them know the truth else if they get to know it's true they won't be able to trust anyone again. who told them to trust these celebs in first place?Ouch

yes in their world Pa had stayed at his sasural during the Delhi trip.LOL and that family picture edit.LOLLOL 

you won't believe what i saw on IG few days back. there are these FC's of SRK-Kajol who are exactly like these shippers. According to them, SRK-Kajol love each other but are comprosing and staying with their partners just coz of their kids. 
I  was all ShockedShockedShocked reading all this. 

Bottom line is neither actors nor other fans can make these people understand. They have chosen to stay in a world where everything happens according to their wish. This obssessiveness is dangerous. Reminded me of Fan.Embarrassed SRKEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Unhappy Baat kahan se kahan chala gaya firse. Uncle ko laana zaruri hai kya?
It was Niti's tweet btw- GoT, cuddles n something(cuddles during GoT thoughWacko). She hasn't updated about uncle in a whileSmile

@Noor - the 'married' thing by the shippers could be part of fun too.

Edited by shibz - 14 May 2016 at 11:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmananStaryGirlnoor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged

It was Niti's tweet btw- GoT, cuddles n something(cuddles during GoT thoughWacko. She hasn't updated about uncle in a whileSmile

ayee 
shibzzy
thanku for thisSmile
i thought she tagged him againDeadDeadDead
i so hate uncleDeadDeadDead

she watching GoTBig smile
wahhhSmileSmile

away from indian telly drama thankgod
nahi toh usse pehle BB dekhti thiConfused

n cuddles n GoTROFLniti baby u are so differentBig smile

i need to follow them back
i miss so many thingsLOLLOL

Sonalmanannoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hahah chill guys she didn't say she was cuddling uncleROFL her twitter status was "Game of Thrones, potato chips, and cuddles. Life is good."
she might be cuddling froggy though. thoda troll kar diya maine bhi.LOL

sweety- i ll post the link to that iv once i find it.

Edited by -Nili- - 14 May 2016 at 11:07am

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged

It was Niti's tweet btw- GoT, cuddles n something(cuddles during GoT thoughWacko. She hasn't updated about uncle in a whileSmile

@Noor - the 'married' thing by the shippers could be part of fun too.

LOL no I get it when it's a joke and fun, I get where they are coming from thinking about them getting married that's still cute and all but like Nili pointed out how some go overboard with shipping about how they won't trust anyone if they find out about Anuti. That's not good. I also don't like it when they edit their family members with the other half of the couple. 

Never trust celebs lol, they are paid to lie onscreen you think they can't lie off it. LOL 
Okay sometimes they are telling the truth but they do lie. 

Edited by noor321 - 14 May 2016 at 11:09am

-Nili-shindesweetySonalmanan

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Never trust celebs lol, they are paid to lie onscreen you don't think they can't lie off it. LOL 
Okay sometimes they are telling the truth but they do lie. 

satyavachan
noor

Sonalmanannoor321

Go to top