Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 79)

Sonalmanan Goldie
Sonalmanan
Sonalmanan

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Kyy has spoilt me n I can't watch any other show now Ouch @sweety,I agree with that moron TV thing,they shud atleast release the unedited version n deleted scenes...

Edited by Sonalmanan - 14 May 2016 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweety_Surbhi_Star_

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
u ppl saw niti fame day iv
there is was ask something about pani
n she moves the camera n shows pani...ROFL

n she loves beaches kyuki waha pe couples hote haiROFL

i saw updates on twitter

btw anyone from nepal hereSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
Kriss was reacting to him being there and what he was saying but he was signalling Niti because she kept looking at him and she was the one who wanted to leave. The most she has stared at him as well. ahhahah. It doesn't really matter though lol she was looking at him so he had to be looking at her as well. 

It's hard to make out what he is saying though at times, something about being late and all. He seemed really annoyed. 
[/QUOTE]
aisa hai kya
i need to watch it again

the camera keep on movingAngry

i was happy watching their old ivs
so happy happy..fab 5 manan 

but

then reality hits me hardLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanannoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by shibz

Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

I've seen that mirror wala n haat ka ishara wala bit coz some pani shipper had shared just that bit on ytLOL But the restShocked need to see Evil Smile and what do YOU think about it though? hmmErmm

Haha. This was during January when Pa ke disha he change hogayi. LOL

We got a lot of segments from them in these clothes, loads. This was the best time for PaNi I think we got one of their best interviews the gift one when says isse script do, the phone cover and tshirt and they really went into each other at times. He was the happiest during his joint interviews with Ni, but in the group ones from this time the guy was full on moody. Perhaps he knew the pillow fight/bed scene was coming or they had already shot it Wink. But they got along really well during this time. 
Noor, did you actually see Parth in that vid? coz the PaNi holics who shared this,i don't believe those shippers coz in their world PaNi were marriedLOL they went on vaccations together,Ni stayed at Pa's house, Pa stayed at Ni's house and what not i won't even go into detailsROFL

so i'm asking you if you have seen all this i ll buy it.Tongue My eyesight is a bit weak. chashma, contacts dono use karti hunGeek so lemme see again.LOL also, i agree during the time this was shot, they seemed to get along really well coz in those gift segments they were laughing and everything. But, Pa doing that haath ka ishara and calling herShocked itna pppyyyaaa kab hua ShockedEvil SmileLOL

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalmanan

Kyy has spoilt me n I can't watch any other show now Ouch @sweety,I agree with that moron TV thing,they shud atleast release the unedited version n deleted scenes...

fans will go madLOLif they did so

Sonalmanan_Surbhi_Star_noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

i saw updates on twitter

Hahah she actually did that, that's hilarious. Chalo good. I saw an IV of her with Sid and she was going crazy and he goes yaar koi isko pani do, and she laughed out loud properly as she got it. Then she goes I really want water, I'm really thirsty. He goes what, what do you want?LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweety_Surbhi_Star_shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Thought I might as well do another <font size="3">PaNi feelz interview</font> post.LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him.

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well.LOL
At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#666666">I've seen that mirror wala n haat ka ishara wala bit coz some pani shipper had shared just that bit on ytLOL But the restShocked need to see Evil Smile and what do YOU think about it though? hmmErmm</font>

Haha. This was during January when Pa ke disha he change hogayi.LOL

We got a lot of segments from them in these clothes, loads. This was the best time for PaNi I think we got one of their best interviews the gift one when says isse script do, the phone cover and tshirt and they really went into each other at times. He was the happiest during his joint interviews with Ni, but in the group ones from this time the guy was full on moody. Perhaps he knew the pillow fight/bed scene was coming or they had already shot itWink. But they got along really well during this time.

Noor, did you actually see Parth in that vid? coz the PaNi holics who shared this,i don't believe those shippers coz in their world PaNi were marriedLOLthey went on vaccations together,Ni stayed at Pa's house, Pa stayed at Ni's house and what not i won't even go into detailsROFL

so i'm asking you if you have seen all this i ll buy it.TongueMy eyesight is a bit weak. chashma, contacts dono use karti hunGeekso lemme see again.LOLalso, i agree during the time this was shot, they seemed to get along really well coz in those gift segments they were laughing and everything. But, Pa doing that haath ka ishara and calling herShockeditna pppyyyaaa kab huaShockedEvil SmileLOL

LOL the haath ka ishaara one? Yes he was there. You could hear his voice, and the interviewer was like we were waiting for you. Kriss, Niti and Uttu were opening Uttu's birthday gifts. Then when Parth goes inside you see that red jacket that he wore during the soha track. Yeah watch it.

@BOLD: LMAOROFLROFLIn their dreams!!!!!Yaar haad hae. LOOOL be a shipper but not a blind or crazy one but be one just for fun lol, keep it realistic. I remember reading about how when these lot went to Delhi for the MTV thing in dec, as Niti's dad came to the airport and how Parth met him and went to their house.ROFLThey even edited that selfie of Ni with her dad to include Pa. LMAO Gosh that is so embarrassing.

Edited by noor321 - 14 May 2016 at 10:48am

-Nili-shindesweetySonalmanan

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

i saw updates on twitter

obviously she must be trolling like Pa lol. she's happy cuddling uncle ji(her twitter status). LOL yahi hai sacchai unfortunately lol.

few months back i watched a Nisid iv where that TB reporter asked her about PaNi and MaNaN, she said there's no PaNi(with a grave face), MaNan hai and something more which i forgot.LOL and sid was giving a taunting smile and looking at her,maybe at the mention of Parth. losty ka bhai gives taunting smiles when Pa's name is mentioned.Dead

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

Go to top