Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 73)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

In the iv  Niti had an inkling of Parth's mood off. She didn't accept the kangan from Uttu and when others werw going on about Nitkarsh, she stopped smiling after a point. I don't care what suhus and pujjus are going to say, but the truth is PARTH WAS AS POSSESSIVE OF NITI AS MANIK WAS OF NANDINI AND NITI ACCEPTED IT. In one of their earlier iv ,Niti had smilingly said Parth dominates her on-screen as well as off-screen and Parth just smiled smugly.
Aap kaun ho behen? Mai toh aapki fan bangayi. Anybody believes you or not.. I believe you. Coz he is Manik and she is his Nandini. baaki sab jaaye bhaad meinEmbarrassed

Noor.. *Hi5* I also like that line.LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi2lifepriyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL she gave him some interesting wali feeling during the chip removal scene. I mean we all saw Manik's face and her touching his back. Embarrassed

Can be different days but I think they would let news channels to come in one certain days only. 

The focus also applies to his focus during kiss scenes as well. Embarrassed Missed elegance kya focus tha. 
Wo toh hai.. but it's their little secretEmbarrassed

Hmm.. you're right.

Focus during kiss scenes is on the kiss only.. It goes to the dustbin in front of media k camera.. specially when someone else is taking away the attention from him and his NandiniEmbarrassed

"Mujhe aaj kaal itna gussa ata hai na uss paar, she acts like I don't exist."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now that tells me everything I ever wanted to know about PaNi.LOLLOL

I saw in another group gift segment where he was going towards her and was probably going to say something but then sees the camera and moves away. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

His post from today is so funny and adorable. 

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL The last one especiallyROFL Btw I haven't seen his latest update/sLOL

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

ROFL

I saw in another group gift segment where he was going towards her and was probably going to say something but then sees the camera and moves away. 
ROFLROFLROFL That must be on his mind.. or he must have said the same thing whenever Ni used to click selfies with other boys when Parth would be sitting in the same roomROFLROFL Just imagine! Pa alone with his script and Ni having fun with boysROFLROFL

Oh the iv we discussed few pages back - There, his feelings must've been the same seeing the Nitkarsh pic that the fan sent to Ni instead of MaNanLOL

Now which iv is that ya? Show show show!

Edited by shibz - 13 May 2016 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Parth inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

Edited by noor321 - 13 May 2016 at 3:16pm

JvShaazpriyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Yes I felt the same - individually it worked with him being taken aback, just like their first shower scene when he sees her in the shirt but that didn't look out of place. Granted I thought he could have given her the full length trousers he gives after, earlier but lol I guess he wanted to see her legs. LOL

Yes Nandini being comfortable in that was just beyond me, and okay she wore a top and skirt but her skirt showing her stomach was even weirder. Yes and her forcing Navya was wrong, didn't that defeat the purpose of the whole campaign? Confused Though Navya did wear a short skirt during that party for Raghav so I guess her wearing one could still make sense but Nandini wearing it without a second thought was bad writing. They could have worn normal English clothes and it would have worked but this whole short dresses/skirts thing was weird. 
First shower scene - Manik gave her a girl's shorts onlyLOL Later he realized she isn't comfortable in it n wanted anything that covered her legsLOL Wanting to see her legs could be one of his secret desiresTongue

@Bold - exactly. It made absolutely no sense. To support Mukti do the other girls have to wear clothes like her?Wacko It's each one's choice.

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL That must be on his mind.. or he must have said the same thing whenever Ni used to click selfies with other boys when Parth would be sitting in the same roomROFLROFL Just imagine! Pa alone with his script and Ni having fun with boysROFLROFL

Oh the iv we discussed few pages back - There, his feelings must've been the same seeing the Nitkarsh pic that the fan sent to Ni instead of MaNanLOL

Now which iv is that ya? Show show show!

Hahahah so true!!! He didn't like Zain though I think, in the group segments he seemed very awkward and annoyed around him. 

That interview has 4 parts and all are interesting as you saw in my description.Wink

Watch with my description side to sideLOL
Part1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50mSXn2KZdY

Part2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCFcKRhTpjY

Part3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8I1twl1Pw

Part4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJGXvTGdbQ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Thought I might as well do another PaNi feelz interview post. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRXfRkHcLc
Watch from 4.40, Niti's eyes shift and to Parth he doesn't come on camera but she smiles at him. 

You can see through the glass door in front. He seems really annoyed though and she keeps looking at him and suddenly seems in a hurry when she was fine before. At 4.59 he is leaving and he does a haath ka ishaara to niti to come - look at the glass panel in front and then look at her face as well. LOL

At 5.09 she says jaldi karo to Uttu. 5.15 she keeps looking back. You can see Path inside the room now he is wearing that red jacket. 5.50 she gets up and leaves with Kriss. 

I've seen that mirror wala n haat ka ishara wala bit coz some pani shipper had shared just that bit on ytLOL But the restShocked need to see Evil Smile and what do YOU think about it though? hmmErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

Go to top