Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 71)

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
These episodes were a treat to watch! it was wonderful to see the great Manik Malhotra getting all hot and bothered with his new feelings for Nandini! And Parth made the process so very believable that we too fell in love with Manan! 
Niti too was good as Nandini, but i somehow felt the story was told more from Parth's POV, inspite of story starting from Nandini! 

we had quite a few scenes that showed the inner struggle of Manik. Nandini's in comparison was not shown that much. There were few scenes but not as much as that of Manik's 

Further Nandini as a chr seemed to exist only from Mumbai story. Inspite of a tragic childhood, we dont know that much about her and her problems. 

she did reveal somehting about herself in Mangalore track but she is shown as a very capable and confident young girl. 

Manik, in comparison, is beautifully depicted as a flawed hero who is affected by troubled childhood, indifferent father and power / money hungry mother. 

the character sketch is more complete for Manik.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
OMG Poo!! What a surprise!! Missed you soo muchHug Did Divu give you my msg?Embarrassed

And tum log Noor, Priya n whoever discusses ivs.. please link bhi share kiya karo! I have hardly watched any non-pani ivs. n that pa ka bday wala you mentioned Noor - sounds like he was trolling pani n fansStern Smile

And Noor that tattoo making pic - what is Kris doing there.. aadha nangu Parth ke saamne baithe?Stern SmileErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321Senpoo

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

These episodes were a treat to watch! it was wonderful to see the great Manik Malhotra getting all hot and bothered with his new feelings for Nandini! And Parth made the process so very believable that we too fell in love with Manan! 
Niti too was good as Nandini, but i somehow felt the story was told more from Parth's POV, inspite of story starting from Nandini! 

we had quite a few scenes that showed the inner struggle of Manik. Nandini's in comparison was not shown that much. There were few scenes but not as much as that of Manik's 

Further Nandini as a chr seemed to exist only from Mumbai story. Inspite of a tragic childhood, we dont know that much about her and her problems. 

she did reveal somehting about herself in Mangalore track but she is shown as a very capable and confident young girl. 

Manik, in comparison, is beautifully depicted as a flawed hero who is affected by troubled childhood, indifferent father and power / money hungry mother. 

the character sketch is more complete for Manik.

+10000000

Manik was a very layered character and yes it was mostly from his perspective so sometimes Nandini got put to the side at times but still she was 100 times better than most FLs. Manik Malhotra is one of the very few male characters that have been written well, Parth was extremely lucky to get a character like Manik. He was written so well and this credit goes to Richa because she developed Manik well throughout the show it's not like he suddenly went the complete opposite once he fell in love with Nandini. The growth shown in these characters is commendable. Parth was very lucky but the writers were also lucky to have Parth. 

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

Heart

pc :mish n shibzzy
me?ErmmConfused kahan se mila ye? maine toh nai banaya.. n Mishu ka pata nhiLOL But it'sHeartDay Dreaming

And love all the stuff you shareHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

OMG Poo!! What a surprise!! Missed you soo muchHug Did Divu give you my msg?Embarrassed

And tum log Noor, Priya n whoever discusses ivs.. please link bhi share kiya karo! I have hardly watched any non-pani ivs. n that pa ka bday wala you mentioned Noor - sounds like he was trolling pani n fansStern Smile

And Noor that tattoo making pic - what is Kris doing there.. aadha nangu Parth ke saamne baithe?Stern SmileErmm

PaNi and Uttu one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEbXHLcn5E0

No he wasn't trolling I think because he genuinely smiled and was caught out. 

And here is the Pa one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULN-iTspTKA

Watch them!

LOL IKR but I guess in scenes he has been even more nangu than here, woh chotu se shorts bhul gayi. LOLLOL But it is weird lol, clearly no feelings there lol.

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
^^ n the Niti, cabir n gang wala bhiLOL

LOL yeah.. no feelings.. just friends.. so no awkwardness I guessErmm But I'm a manan fan so I feel possessiveEmbarrassed

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^ n the Niti, cabir n gang wala bhiLOL

LOL yeah.. no feelings.. just friends.. so no awkwardness I guessErmm But I'm a manan fan so I feel possessiveEmbarrassed

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWDVKGH_zhY 

MaNan ke liye ya H20 ke wajah se .ROFL JK

LOL this segment was shot the same day as the Pani compatibility test so was that other gang one with Parth as well. 4 different sets of interviews but such different behaviour in all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL The fact that this could actually work makes it hilarious.

ROFLROFLROFL The meta!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweetyshibz

Go to top