Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 70)

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedcouplishEmbarrassed

pc:IF

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

Embarrassed

Embarrassed
I so love this hugHeart
This is one of the best hugs babies have had. 

@Noor sorry, what episode are you on ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Originally posted by shindesweety

Embarrassed

Embarrassed
I so love this hugHeart
This is one of the best hugs babies have had. 

@Noor sorry, what episode are you on ?

I'm watching ep 33 right now, will post shortly. LOL I've finally posted for 32 the day before lol that one took some time go read it if you have time. LOL
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Episode 33 - Actually nah you both don't look like a couple really nah!

LOL I forgot to say this in the last review when the scene happened. But apparently the whole getting caught in the storeroom by his Alya was mirrored or just very similar to something that happened in real life at the same time. As the path being followed wasn't in the disha expected but kissi aur hi niti ko surrender kardeya. LOL

Alya was insecure but I can't really blame her here, any gf would sort of panic seeing her bf with another girl in a storeroom. I liked the dialogues Manik said here they felt real. "screw it" "think what you want to think and you know what call me only when you want to listen to me" 

"Shahed main ussa thora samajh nai lagi hoon"Embarrassed

Nandini had a change of heart regarding Manik and it is so evident in the way she was talking about him and the expressions she was making. LOL

I thought it was sweet how Manik went to see Dhruv and clear everything before a misunderstanding happens. Funny how only Dhruv noticed his hand injury and Alya didn't even see that, she couldn't get passed her insecurity and ego to see that her own BF was hurt. That is sad. 

"It was just an accident" LOLEmbarrassed

"Hmphh" - Dhruv
Dhruv just agreed lol and Manik continued giving explanations as if he was trying to convince himself that he didn't enjoy her company. LOL "Mujhe koi shouk us room main rehna ka woh bhi uss Nandini ke saath"LOL

"8 hours itna bhi bloody nahi the" LOLLOL

Tumne ek dusre ko maar nahi diyaLOL
"Surprised, even I am" lol Manik had a slight smile on his face. Embarrassed

"It was erm, it was eventful" I like the way Parth said this line and the way he scratches the back of his ear with his finger. LOL

Manik guessed correctly it was Harshad behind the storeroom incident. But lol I don't think anyone of us minds that and actually doesn't want Harshad to get in trouble for this one thing lol.

"But mera kya? Main thori acha hoon, I'm not good. I like to be bad!!!" Awww baba but the I like to be bad was very telling. He said it himself he chooses to be bad. 

"Buddy, waise, waise mujhe lagta hai, tumhe aapni friend Nandini ussa warn karna chaiye" Awww. The way he touches his forehead with his finger while trying to say her name was adorable. 

Harshad is bad news, tuhje apne friend koi batana chaye.Embarrassed

"woh teri friend, tumne bola na hai to bol, it's up to you"

How does everyone know they were locked in the storeroom lol. 

Rose ROFL

Manik is so annoyed with Alya that Mukti tries to convince him but he still won't budge. 

"Why would you want a camera in a room, where a girl and guy are there?" "I'm sure some steamy scenes huya hoga wahaan pe"ROFLROFL Thank you Rose. 
"Actually nah you both don't look like a couple really nah"  ROFLROFL Oh Rose!!!!  Manik's face at this point ahahahaha, such an apt expression. I never liked Rose when she entered because I never got the omg she is hot thing but she really does grow on you and the stuff she comes out with. ROFL

"Manik is so hot" ahahahahahahahahaha Gosh those girls are so weird, it's their dream to be locked in a room with Manik. Such embarrassing lines lol but then can we blame them I mean it's Manik MalhotraEmbarrassed.

Haii their eyelock and them remembering all their moments from last night. *ISHQ BULAVA* Embarrassed

"Manik pura college hamare baare main baat kare hai" "So? You think I care about any gossip?" LOLLOL "All the best"LOL
"Manik"
"Now what?"
"tumhari jacket"
"phenk do" Damn you writers that was a nice jacket and we never saw him wear it again, at least if you made Nandini keep it you could have later had a scene with him finding quite a few of his clothing items in her cupboard.LOL
"Aiyappa har waqt gussa"EmbarrassedLOL "Jisko bhi thora gussa chaiye, tou contact Mr Manik Malhotra, full supply there"LOL

LOL Harshad, Manik is one step ahead of you. The way he was trying to play on Dhruv's feelings for Nandini. I liked Harshad during this time, he really knew everyone very well. 

She talks about the weather with Dhruv and Dhruv is like we have nothing else to talk about. LOLLOL But when you compare them to MaNan the two of them aren't even friends yet already know a lot about each other lol. Embarrassed

Dhruv hits Nandini's eye with the star on his guitar case. LOL I don't feel anything watching them so close lol. 

NH3 and FAB5 getting a good telling off from Raghav loool. 

The way Manik looks at Nandini haii. LOL

Raghav was the best, they really shouldn't have taken away the teacher and classroom moments from KY2. 

"Cabir, I think he is into BDSM." - mukti ROFL

The lines were very crisp and well written in the first 70/80 episodes. 

"You fools are always trying to outsmart each other"LOLLOL

Manik is so quiet during this Raghav bhashan lol, now that is a surprise. The guy is still reeling from last night's event. WinkWink

"I will see to it no matter who your mother is" I really liked Raghav as a teacher though as Cabir's BF I had a different opinion and I'll get to that when those episodes come but as a teacher he was really interesting and had power over them. Uff the look shared between manik and raghav. Parth had chemistry with everyone, how is that even possible?LOL
Parth's hair looks nice in this episode. No triangle that's why. LOL

Cabir complaining about Raghav loool. LOL Whenever you need to cover something up or show you have nothing going on with someone you overcompensate at times and that is exactly what Cabir is doing. I like that they showed this before because it tied it all together when their relationship was exposed. It wasn't just some random thing that they thought oh let's make it Raghav and Cabir. Good writing. 

"Jungle main mangal karte hai"LOL

Navya as usual planning something to get close to Harshad.LOL

"Manik and I will go together" "No" Manik was already trying to separate himself from her. Very similar things happened between him and Nandini and he just couldn't let go but Alya was so easy for him to let go. 

Manik and Nandini obviously had to end up meeting in the jungle. LOL

Edited by noor321 - 13 May 2016 at 11:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweety_Surbhi_Star_Senpooshibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Huhhuuuhuuu... Found the latest EDT!!!!Clap
Great going kiddos... Making mommy proud!!!! Loving the peace filled ambience here!!!!Heart

Hug old timers, new comers... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000shindesweetynoor321shibz

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Noor!!Clap super like for the KY2 returns!! Big smile
"Aiyappa har waqt gussa"EmbarrassedLOL "Jisko bhi thora gussa chaiye, tou contact Mr Manik Malhotra, full supply there"LOL

These casual and natural annoyance with each other's character traits makes them more genuine and intimate towards each other... Very familiar and practical touch on the relationship goals making it more of real and of a fantasy!!! And the college backdrop adds more freshness and rawness to the situation and the emotions... Everything is fair in youth!!! Wink

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

@Noor!!Clap super like for the KY2 returns!! Big smile

These casual and natural annoyance with each other's character traits makes them more genuine and intimate towards each other... Very familiar and practical touch on the relationship goals making it more of real and of a fantasy!!! And the college backdrop adds more freshness and rawness to the situation and the emotions... Everything is fair in youth!!! Wink

Haha thank you!EmbarrassedHug

Please come often and comment. 

Yup I completely agree it's so natural nothing was contrived at all, and it seemed very real. Plus PaNi always did normalcy very well. I also loved how none of this annoyance with each other was gender related, it was always their ego and personality clashes that led to the problems. You never see that in most shows, it's alway omg how could this girl do this to me, how can a girl do something to me. 

For me the MaNan love story is best described as the Beauty and the Beast! Their story always was a combination of real and fantasy which made it so perfect. Embarrassed

priyachand2008shindesweetySenpooshibz

Go to top