Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 7)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

@shibz,thank you so much for the help. On a different note, did anyone see Niti dancing at uncle's sister's engagement? It is in her insta acc.
she's totally enjoying her to be nanad's wedding must sayROFL on a serious note the girl really has a bad taste.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmanannoor321

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
In clothes or in men or both?WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged

In clothes or in men or both?WinkLOL
hahah need to decide which one is moreTongue 
but in clothes i would blame the designers more. both in ky2 and ptkkOuch

sunnymunnySonalmanannoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

Some of the BTS stuff of KY2 that news channel have put up is cute lol, like the first date BTS footage. They were genuinely laughing and having fun during the goof-ups. Oh and the scene where Pandit tells them he has replaced Manik with Dhruv there is footage of their rehearsal and you see Niti completely mast in herself having ice cream and then when she is needed she says her lines while having her ice-cream ROFL, I want more!!!!! 

I honestly can't stop laughing at how some 'fans' start analysing the BTS stuff and say oh they don't get along and look they aren't looking at each other in some of the BTS footage but I'm just thinking dude they must be in character, they sometimes have to stand on certain positions and can't move because it will spoil the shot and there is footage showing Niti putting glycerine in so of course she isn't going to start being all pally with him and is going to try and stay in character. Confused
I knowLOL So cuteLOL If Parth had seen the ice-cream he'd probably not be able to rehearseLOL

Haha but you should read shippers' analysis of the BTSLOL Even their body language(specially Parth's) has been analyzed to their favourLOL But I do agree with you. Yes I agree that sometimes they seemed aloof. And other times it looked like they had a fight. But they have also given us some wonderful segments(even if it's few). I never got the feeling that they don't get along(It's something else). PaNi have a lot of times mentioned that they get along with everyone on the sets. They may have had some differences but otherwise their work speaks. I really don't get the logic of fans when they say how difficult it has been for their favourite to work with the otherWacko Difficulty toh dikh hi raha hai onscreen
Silly

@Bold: So true!!!! ROFL I still can't get over all the videos of him with cake. There is one with Ayaz and him cutting his birthday cake and he is talking to the camera and literally every other second he looks back down at the cake. So says X and then looks down and they says something again and looks back down. I love that. LOLLOLLOL

I honestly think it was a charade half the time, like they purposely tried to act indifferent towards each other especially Parth lol. Like he was constantly thinking okay I can't look up at her because if I do the fans will start saying omg he looked at her with love lol. It just backfired really lol. If he was cool about it no one would have cared, well okay they would have but they wouldn't have been trolled this much lol. He is just the kind of guy that opens up with people he is friends with and they were fine in some segments and sometimes they must have just had tiffs but that's about it. I love them for not putting up a fake image and showing the world that they are so happy together when in fact they hate each other's guts which was definitely not the case here. If they did something they were genuine, even that holi sbs thing they were in hysterics together while making the lassi and even the one interview while they were at Soha's farmhouse. These two had massive respect for each other and you could see they wanted to do well. Their acting complimented each other so well. Big smile

And anyway if we think about it we all went to school and were with people 7/8 hours a day sometimes more and were everyone best friends with each other? No, right? Same situation here I remember in school there were some people I just didn't get a long with or was not on the same wavelength with so we hardly interacted unless necessary, same with uni. I guess because these two were with each other 15/16 hours a day sometimes more and because majority of the time their scenes were together people expected a more fun relationship between the two even if it wasn't love or whatever. I understand that, because it's the industry that they are in, they are selling characters so you expect them to be a bit more friendly with each other. 

Either they just weren't on the same wavelength as each other or they were both cautious about blurring the lines between real and reel because it is a job at the end of the day. The fact remains these two did 200% justice to MaNan and I can't thank them enough for that and of course the amazing writers and creatives as well. They made this show one of kind in it's genre and they all put their best foot forward and made sure MaNan shined for the audienceWink. Never once did they try to outdo each other's performance instead they made sure they gave each other's characters the space when it was that characters moment and made sure they were more subtle. That is what we call true professionalism, they did something that not many other actors have been able to do even the older generation at times - the ego problems with older actors is sometimes so crazy. No matter how much bashing these two get the fact these two focused on their character's entirely is commendable. ClapClap PaNi were the stars of this show and not stars we call celebs but legit stars.Big smileStarStar

Edited by noor321 - 21 April 2016 at 12:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRawSHYPNsunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

@shibz,thank you so much for the help. On a different note, did anyone see Niti dancing at uncle's sister's engagement? It is in her insta acc.
she's totally enjoying her to be nanad's wedding must sayROFL on a serious note the girl really has a bad taste.LOL

Sach main bohat maza aray hai ussa lol. Even I saw but yeh could have been better dressed some outfits just didn't flatter her at all or the outfits itself weren't that nice otherwise she is such pretty cutie-pie. EmbarrassedLOL

Pa Baba ko dekha, why must he look so fit!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed He loves his holidays though lol. LOLLOL

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Episode 18 - Smile, Maine ka smile!
Manik waits for the rose shower to finish to react lol. The reason she gave him for doing the rose shower was hilarious, brilliantly played lol. Manik was shocked and didn't know how to react lol. 

Nandu and Rishab's convo was so cute, her telling him the day's event was adorable. 
This is why she was his perfect match, she can give it right back to him. LOL

Alya wasn't completely wrong, he should have tried to manao her at least she was quite upset. The only time I felt they had some romantic chemistry when Manik pulled her and it's mostly due to Parth that intense look he gives and when he is all flirty but Kriss was good as well. But this scene really tells you that their whole relationship was more about the physical aspect than the emotional aspect. 

Parth's body looks so hot. 

"She said no to me, no to me" LOLLOL

Cabir and Mukti used to have such a close connection at one time and she picked up on a lot of things about him, surprisingly they lost that connection later. 

Manik you kameena, sending them Goa tickets lol. 

Baba is OBSESSEDLOLLOL.

"Maine una Goa behja hai" - Lol if only Chachi knew what her sona munda did. 

By not stopping Manik that was the best thing Navya had ever done lol. LOL

Monster Manik was so much fun, the authority with which he is trying to drag her and then picks her up lol. 

He follows her up as well lol. 

Finally he sees Rishab having an attack and the similarity between Dhruv and Rishab. Chalo finally he realises he was being an ass. LOLLOL He felt a little awful.

I love that Baba was a smart bacha at times, connects the dots between Rishab and Dhruv and that Nandini was genuinely asking him about Dhruv. Embarrassed

"Smile, maine ka smile" - there we go back back to buddhu baba forcing her to smile lol. LOLLOL

Their first emotional connection. Big smileBig smile

Thank you again Madhubala ji for sending Alya, she went full psycho lol. 

PaNi shared a glass of PaNi. LOLLOL

Aww their your bhai is lucky and dhruv is lucky because they have you moment is adorable. 

Edited by noor321 - 21 April 2016 at 12:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Episode 17 - "Oh My God they Kissed!!"

Manik baba is legit traumatised LMAO. 

LOL why was Cabir so late. Now my favourite part when our amazing Cabira bends down and looks at their faces and even lifts his sunglasses. ROFL

"chee" 
The poor girl was going crazy trying to rub her lips of any evidence of manik lool. LOLLOL

Navya thinking about babies because Nandini goes she feels like pukingErmm. Nandini's reaction to that lol. 

Her first kiss was with Manik. EmbarrassedLOL He really is her first in all ways. LOL

"You kissed her" - Alya. Seriously Alya, you think he wanted that lol. The poor guy was forced into that kiss ahahaha. He deserved it though. He was so quiet during that whole convo between Alya and him and Nandini. Probably replaying the kiss over and over again in his head. WinkWinkLOL

Manik's obsession continues...LOL

"Dhruv mera dost hai, mera bhai hai" - The way he said that lol was so filmy. 
Touching her hair again. LOLWink

He scared the shit out of her when he goes "thaki ho yahan nahi". Parth is so good when he has to do such intense stuff and Niti is perfect when she has to be terrified of him, such a doll she is. LOLLOL

Touching her shoulders and hair throughout lol. LOLLOL

LOL - at how they had all that stuff available as if they were planning it from before. Cabir you are such a meanie. Ewww that shirt, so disgusting. Took you long enough Dhruv, he waits for such a long time to tell Manik she didn't do anything. Confused

Again with the touching of the hair. Manik baba control. LOLLOL

"Kuch bhi kaho larki fighter hai" - Cabir noticed her confidence from the beginning. 

"It was so yuck and disgusting" - Manik you fool, shouldn't have said that because you are going to cockblocked for a long time in the future. ahahahaha

"Lips ho hips ho, who cares" - lol what!!!

"Us punch sai iss kiss tak, itni lambi journey woh bhi itni kaam time pe" - what a line Dhruv beta. Spot on. Manik's reaction LMAO. I wish they continued with this ManRuv connection later but they completely forgot about it. 

"Honestly, I would any day take that punch over that yucky kiss" - Oh Manik baba, bohat paachtao ge.ROFL Knowing what happens to him later makes it even more fun to watch. Such a kameena. 

Manik knew Dhruv purposely knocked the bowl over.

Obsessed is too small of a word for what Manik was, instead of pacifying his GF of 7 years he is went to his Spot. WinkWink

The rose petal idea was genius lol, Manik had no idea what hit him. Nandini was so sassy at times.  LOL

Haha Manik's expression after the kiss.. He was dazed and as if in a tranceLOL No wonder Aliya felt insecure.. his eyes too popped out during the kiss.. n then the eyelock till Cabir interrupts themLOL

Manik is the first and the forever for NandiniEmbarrassedLOL

Don't believe Manik's wordsLOL His actions speak louder and his actions are proof enough that he didn't hate the kiss. His attraction n obsession became more evident after the kiss. He went extra touchy over her.. n gazing at her all the time.

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

Go to top