Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 69)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOL I thought I'd start on the PaNi feelz from interviews today. LOL
So let's start with the 100 episode celebration the one with just PaNi and Uttu it's a TB one, I'm watching the unedited version lool. 

LOL this interview is hilarious because it's unedited. The way the "interviewer" is asking them to say yayy loool and Parth is really struggling here because he really wants to dive into the cake and these people are stopping him. He keeps moving the knife towards the cake.ROFL #thestrugglewasreal

PaNi were completely fine with each other here. He just keeps touching and looking at the cake.  And he says her name ahaha. 

He agrees by shaking his head when she goes this show means a lot to us. 

Still staring at the cake. ROFL

Then when they finally cut the cake things become interesting. Uttu take a piece and then feeds Parth first, it's hilarious because Niti is in between and is smiling and she is all like he fed Parth first and these two are ignoring me lol. As Uttu is feeding Parth, P takes a small piece of the cake and moves his hand really fast to feed Ni first before Uttu (2.07). 

He was reading the names of the people that sent stuff, he says the first two and then when he gets to the third name he goes Ahh and she says it for him (3.41).

She always laughs at Parth's stuff. LOL

4.18 his eyes shifts towards Niti's stuff. 

At 4.33 he takes the edits from her lap lol. 
Even at 4.48 she laughs at his wanted joke. LOL

At 5.02 he was going to take another pic from her lap which had all KY2 cast on it but Uttu took it, he got a bit annoyed and even pulled it a bit towards himself. LOL

Throughout the interviews their shoulders kept touching and keep going into each other's personal space. Uncomfortable, yeh right!!!Wink (e.g. from 5.15).
I love the way Parth takes the chocolate sweet and gives the other ones to them. LOLLOL He puts her one in her hand 6.10. He sort of smiles at that point and stares a bit. Then when they go to pose which is so stupid btw at around 6.19 he goes right into her. LOL

-------
I'll do another one lol, this time Parth's birthday which is when they were shooting for WH so it's just Kriss and Charlie, Uttu comes for a few seconds. T Masala one. 

This one has some interesting expressions from Charlie and Kriss. LOLLOL

The interviewer asks him how much you are missing Niti, aapki nandini nahi hai. LOLLOL 1.53. Charlie starts smiling when the reporter mentions Niti. 

First time he got asked something about Niti apart from the usual how is she to work with so he had to answer. He starts smiling as well. 

Hilarious at how Charlie takes a PANI bottle at 2.02 suddenly when they are discussing Niti. LOLLOLLOL While she is drinking it she is trying really hard not to laugh. 

He goes abhi sirf Fab 5 hai UNFORTUNATELY. LOLLOLLOL "Thora different lagra hai, alag sa atmosphere" Charlie still laughing while drinking the water. 

"Dekhe te hum kaise wapis jaakey unse milte hai, unse mulakat karte hai aur phir jankare ke unka birth uhhh hamare liye"ROFL

Charlie and Kriss even laugh at him. 

Kriss wishing him "I wish you all the success" 

He goes that was such a boring one and then she points out the play on the word SUCCESS. EmbarrassedLOL
SAXXXWink

LOL what was with him saying this is MTV in the IV right after he understood the success thing lol. Firstly the interview is with TM did he end up thinking about success in the show. ROFLROFL

Edited by noor321 - 12 May 2016 at 1:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweety_Surbhi_Star_shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@noor
wonderful analysis abt the interview. everytime i read your take, i end up searching for the interview and see it again through your eyes! you are really observant!

utkarsh in his intvs has openly trolled Manan! and Ayaz too! in one gift session with whole gang except Parth, Ayaz was really naughty. you all might have seen it. where he tells zain not to sit next to nandini as audience will not like it was hilarious. Niti's retort was even better. that cabir wants all guys next to him! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

@noor
wonderful analysis abt the interview. everytime i read your take, i end up searching for the interview and see it again through your eyes! you are really observant!

utkarsh in his intvs has openly trolled Manan! and Ayaz too! in one gift session with whole gang except Parth, Ayaz was really naughty. you all might have seen it. where he tells zain not to sit next to nandini as audience will not like it was hilarious. Niti's retort was even better. that cabir wants all guys next to him! 

Haha aww thanks, funnily enough with these two I noticed a lot of the stuff today for the first time, especially in pani-uttu one. I've already got quite a few points for their other IVs lol. 

Yup Uttu really trolled them but he just isn't naturally witty so sometimes it comes out wrong, same with Parth. So they both end up making a falooda of jokes - e.g the whole Uttu/niti moment thing he got awkward himself lol. Ayaz and Jotwani are much more better at this. 

Yes I remember seeing that Zain one that was legit hilarious, and yes Niti gave it right back I was in hysterics. Even Ayaz couldn't believe what she said lol. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweety

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Heart

pc :mish n shibzzy

Edited by shindesweety - 13 May 2016 at 8:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie