Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 66)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by shindesweety

LMAOOO
this cracked me upROFLROFLROFL
Wink
LOLLOL His expression.. as if abhi rodega..

I'll take the liberty of assuming that top face was probably made during a she makes faces at me rant lol. LOL
hahaha More aptClapLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Your avi NiliDay Dreaming
I don't have a vertical stack but thought I might as well share these pics. Day DreamingHeart

One of my favourite shotsDay Dreaming

Noor, Share that making the tattoo wala pic you mentioned.. I don't think I've seen it!!

And about PaNi.. it's obvious yaar their bonding and comfort.. That's why I don't buy theirs and some die-hard individual fans' rants about how they had to sufferSilly Or the "hate story" some ppl randomly toss around. Professionalism doesn't mean they wouldn't have had any personal bonding.. specially after working together for most part of the day.. and for so long literally living the characters they played on-screenEmbarrassed

I like it too. 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/11358144_453674661424498_1132911601_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAzNTIwODQwNjA2ODQ2NzAwOQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/10948876_431938270343266_735550546_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAzNTY3OTk2Mjc0MDMxNDc4OQ%3D%3D.2

There was a college with more pics but because people literally post 100s of new pics every day the old ones are so difficult to dig up. I search his hashtag lol couldn't find it. 

LOL it just makes a for a good story. People like drama so they automatically assume the worst. Weirdly enough I haven't seen Ni post a single pic with her current costar on her insta. At least with Pa she has a few lol. 

Yup completely agree. That's why I don't buy any of the recent rubbish of wanting to delete the kiss or not wanting to do certain scenes. Complete and utter BS!!!

@bold: EmbarrassedLOL These two really lived the characters which is why people bought it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
He was copying Nandini I think, but she was out of focus. But this was so Parth!!!! LOLLOL Oh yeah!! I didn't realize this! You can actually see her head movementsLOL And we thought.. Parth was too hyper coz he was leaving the showLOL
Haha yeh even her head was going all weird. Maybe this is one of the MANY pani inputs lol. Hahaha him excited because he was leaving. He is restless but I'm sure he wasn't going to leave then just used it as a bargaining tactic. Though if he had left I probably wouldn't have forgiven him and neither would have the fandom. We got such amazing scenes after this, I can't imagine not having those scenes. 

Haha thanks. Did you guys watch the interview parts again at the specific times lol?
I did. LOL I enjoyed it better now than I did when I first watched it. I hated TB for giving us group segments like this. I'll take awkward PaNi together in one frame without the extras any day over such nautanki n confusionSleepy But that silly site suddenly started to annoyDead
Oh back to the segmentLOL Interesting how Parth was being all chirpy and doing Niti's share of the talking too initially but the moment he saw the Nitkarsh pic and Niti's reaction his mood went offLOL And after that whatever he tried to do with the "moment banraha hai n all" didn't help at all in covering up.. He literally went mad there.. But Uttu was all cool about it.. And Niti probably didn't even get his rantLOL 

Same at first I didn't enjoy it but after reading up on these little things that most people missed it made it so much more fun to watch. LOL even I wanted more solo ones but some of the group ones like this gave some interesting info ahaha. 

IKR his whole mood seemed to change when they continued with the Nitkarsh moment. His face when he saw that pic LMAO, and he kept looking at it ahahahahahahahaha. Waise tou hud baagh ta hain from anything that links the two but couldn't even stand someone else being linked, problem kya hai? LOLLOLLOL His whole body language changed but it was his own fault lol. Niti was mast in her own world lol and Uttu as usual couldn't care less. Did you see the left left? Wink
Him trying to grab the last toy that Uttu opened for Niti ahahahahaha. It was so obvious, he was trying to stop him. 

He kept looking at Niti for acknowledgement whenever he would say hamare liye gifts but she paid no attention to him lol. 

Some people also noticed him getting agitated with Uttu about to hold Ni's hand during the 100 episode celebration interview with the Kishwer, Nitkarsh and their director. There are videos with lines and all showing his eye movements and him trying to divert attention. LOLLOLLOL

LOL yes Parth was not amused with the Niti and uttu moment, he regretted pointing it out. With him it's really easy to tell from his face if he is unhappy. He is very kiddish at times. Do you guys remember that 200 episode celebration gift segment that one was really awkward lol, and Parth got that girly gift or something and uttu said it's for Manan babies. He was really upset. 

I remember in that interview Kriss was wearing something really short and because she was shifting her legs and struggling to cover herself, she was lucky she didn't flash, Parth told her that what are you doing, there are cameras. He was really concerned. LOL the guy is genuine, just to kiddish and immature at times and isn't quick enough to think on his feet at times and sometimes ends up saying the wrong things lol. Sanskari BabaLOL

LMAO yes Sanskari!! What a role reversal, he becomes all quiet in her presence, doesn't take her name and makes no eye-contact. ROFL

But I thought that was sweet of him to look out for Kriss. 

In blue.

Edited by noor321 - 11 May 2016 at 3:11pm

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

The song is just them!!! Every line is for them. Heart

What did you guys think of this scene? A lot of people during the AT didn't like it because they thought Parth over did it and it was just a bit weird. I guess because it was during the Mukti track which everyone hated and some of the stuff wasn't normal for Nandu's character is what everyone said. 

The scene individually looks nice but it was weird in that moment. We ranted a lot those days. for the reasons you mentioned. Parth overdoing it, I'm not sure but the whole short dress thing was irrelevant. Plus Nandini was not only comfortable in it, she even forces Navya to wear itThumbs Down In any other situation.. as in if Nandini truly wanted to try a short dress it would've made sense but the excuse didn't work.

Yes I felt the same - individually it worked with him being taken aback, just like their first shower scene when he sees her in the shirt but that didn't look out of place. Granted I thought he could have given her the full length trousers he gives after, earlier but lol I guess he wanted to see her legs. LOL

Yes Nandini being comfortable in that was just beyond me, and okay she wore a top and skirt but her skirt showing her stomach was even weirder. Yes and her forcing Navya was wrong, didn't that defeat the purpose of the whole campaign? Confused Though Navya did wear a short skirt during that party for Raghav so I guess her wearing one could still make sense but Nandini wearing it without a second thought was bad writing. They could have worn normal English clothes and it would have worked but this whole short dresses/skirts thing was weird. 

Edited by noor321 - 11 May 2016 at 3:11pm

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
LOL can we take a moment and appreciate the hilarity of this picture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJFbPqHrmj/?tagged=karanjotwani

After much back-and-forth between the two it finally happened. ROFLROFLROFL

Though I feel like smacking the two for not putting the lid down. AngryLOL

Karan looks stoned/high lol!!! The guy looks so out of it ahahaha. 

And then this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFAD_BTt0TN/ROFLROFLROFL

sunnymunnypriyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

Koyal13 Newbie
Koyal13
Koyal13

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanks @noor for welcome and for detailed summary of the episode and their ivs . But in the episode why harshad was so please seeing manan in that position as if he was expecting this lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koyal13

Thanks @noor for welcome and for detailed summary of the episode and their ivs . But in the episode why harshad was so please seeing manan in that position as if he was expecting this lol

As Cabir points out later, Harshad, inspite of all his faults, was very intelligent guy. He has noticed Manik's interest in Nandini right from d start. and he must have thought that by keeping two combustible products in close quarters, the chance of fire is inevitable. he probably wouldnt have visualized what kind of scene they would see but he hoped something close as he musthave seen their attraction to each other. no wonder he smiled as he was proved right! 

even Alya was not dumb. she knew Manik's fascination for nandini. that ws why she was even willign to go to the extent of organizing goondas to scare nandini

Koyal13shindesweetynoor321shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
In the iv  Niti had an inkling of Parth's mood off. She didn't accept the kangan from Uttu and when others werw going on about Nitkarsh, she stopped smiling after a point. I don't care what suhus and pujjus are going to say, but the truth is PARTH WAS AS POSSESSIVE OF NITI AS MANIK WAS OF NANDINI AND NITI ACCEPTED IT. In one of their earlier iv ,Niti had smilingly said Parth dominates her on-screen as well as off-screen and Parth just smiled smugly.

priyachand2008noor321shibz

Go to top