Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 65)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

LMAOOO
this cracked me upROFLROFLROFL
Wink
LOLLOL His expression.. as if abhi rodega..

Coincidentally I found this while searching for that door banging wala gifLOL

http://i.imgur.com/QzqubhQ.jpg

Edited by shibz - 11 May 2016 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
He was copying Nandini I think, but she was out of focus. But this was so Parth!!!! LOLLOL

Originally posted by priyachand2008

lovely gifs!!! its so interesting to come to this thread and read not just about the episodes, which though the show is over, is still alive thanx to all these discussions and also about interviews and tweets! 
Special thanx to @noor for her detailed summary about the gift interview. i too saw that interview and found them very awkward. the way parth was promoting utkarsh n niti moment was sooo fake. he was trying to divert attention from PaNi, that it was sooo obvious! 

i dont know utkarsh! at times he cracks jokes about PaNi so bluntly that he embarrasses them but at times he makes a good intv subject not awkward. 

there was one intv where utkarsh kept pulling Niti asking about chota Manan after rainwala scene. Niti was blushing and was very embarrassed. 

Haha thanks. Did you guys watch the interview parts again at the specific times lol?

LOL yes Parth was not amused with the Niti and uttu moment, he regretted pointing it out. With him it's really easy to tell from his face if he is unhappy. He is very kiddish at times. Do you guys remember that 200 episode celebration gift segment that one was really awkward lol, and Parth got that girly gift or something and uttu said it's for Manan babies. He was really upset. 

I remember in that interview Kriss was wearing something really short and because she was shifting her legs and struggling to cover herself, she was lucky she didn't flash, Parth told her that what are you doing, there are cameras. He was really concerned. LOL the guy is genuine, just to kiddish and immature at times and isn't quick enough to think on his feet at times and sometimes ends up saying the wrong things lol. 

I LOVED this scene. This cracked me. I liked all the scenes where Manik threatened Cabir. LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

LMAOOO
Wink

LMAO!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is too good!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Your avi NiliDay Dreaming
I don't have a vertical stack but thought I might as well share these pics. Day DreamingHeart

One of my favourite shotsDay Dreaming

Noor, Share that making the tattoo wala pic you mentioned.. I don't think I've seen it!!

And about PaNi.. it's obvious yaar their bonding and comfort.. That's why I don't buy theirs and some die-hard individual fans' rants about how they had to sufferSilly Or the "hate story" some ppl randomly toss around. Professionalism doesn't mean they wouldn't have had any personal bonding.. specially after working together for most part of the day.. and for so long literally living the characters they played on-screenEmbarrassed

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Ahh Storeroom, I'm going to watch episode 32 now lol. 

Oh can you add the gif of manik banging the door again in the storeroom, I forgot to save it and don't remember how far back you added it. EmbarrassedLOL

Here you go:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMSjlpkqbI/?taken-by=ky2queens  it took me so long lol because I first saw it randomly on my insta feed and had no idea who added it so had to refresh over and over again for it to come back lol. You can see Niti's actual bag on her profile lol. The bags aren't the same just #panifeelz.LOL

I don't think I shared it here before.. Ermm But found this just nowLOL

Miminits

TfsLOL Not sure about the jacket but the bag looks sameErmm

@Parth's vid with Alex is sooo cuteHeart Not just Parth but even Alex seems to have become very fond of Parth within no time. Parth has spoiled him for goodLOL Awe at the way Alex looks at him for a moment and lays his head back on his shoulder again n Parth hugs him<3

^^SBS should've shown Niti's face no?LOL One could clearly see her instant reaction but her face is hiddenD'oh

Thank you!!!!! I swear you posted it. LOL can't remember now. 

Acha I thought the bag isn't the same, because the one on the bed looks like one that is tiny rucksack. Oh well but the point is everyone just wants them to patch up, so I'll just say it in clear words can you guys patch up already. LOLLOL 

Alex is such white fluffy cutie and yes Parth and him seem to have become very close. It's sooo adorable. I know the way Alex looks and they just hug awww. His tail wagging is so cute and funny. LOL The video seriously put a smile on my face, the cutest thing ever. 

LOL I know they should have, but they probably only had one cameraman, at least we got her head shooting up in the BG. It's so obvious!!! Her reaction to hearing Ayaz ask Parth about her lol. LOLLOL
Parth was so shy he found it so hard to string together a few sentences lol. But it was sweet what he said for her, he said some traditional saying Maharashtrians say on this day apparently.Embarrassed

Continuing the sharam talks. LOLLOL

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
He was copying Nandini I think, but she was out of focus. But this was so Parth!!!! LOLLOL Oh yeah!! I didn't realize this! You can actually see her head movementsLOL And we thought.. Parth was too hyper coz he was leaving the showLOL

Haha thanks. Did you guys watch the interview parts again at the specific times lol?
I did. LOL I enjoyed it better now than I did when I first watched it. I hated TB for giving us group segments like this. I'll take awkward PaNi together in one frame without the extras any day over such nautanki n confusionSleepy But that silly site suddenly started to annoyDead
Oh back to the segmentLOL Interesting how Parth was being all chirpy and doing Niti's share of the talking too initially but the moment he saw the Nitkarsh pic and Niti's reaction his mood went offLOL And after that whatever he tried to do with the "moment banraha hai n all" didn't help at all in covering up.. He literally went mad there.. But Uttu was all cool about it.. And Niti probably didn't even get his rantLOL 

LOL yes Parth was not amused with the Niti and uttu moment, he regretted pointing it out. With him it's really easy to tell from his face if he is unhappy. He is very kiddish at times. Do you guys remember that 200 episode celebration gift segment that one was really awkward lol, and Parth got that girly gift or something and uttu said it's for Manan babies. He was really upset. 

I remember in that interview Kriss was wearing something really short and because she was shifting her legs and struggling to cover herself, she was lucky she didn't flash, Parth told her that what are you doing, there are cameras. He was really concerned. LOL the guy is genuine, just to kiddish and immature at times and isn't quick enough to think on his feet at times and sometimes ends up saying the wrong things lol. Sanskari BabaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

The song is just them!!! Every line is for them. Heart

What did you guys think of this scene? A lot of people during the AT didn't like it because they thought Parth over did it and it was just a bit weird. I guess because it was during the Mukti track which everyone hated and some of the stuff wasn't normal for Nandu's character is what everyone said. 

The scene individually looks nice but it was weird in that moment. We ranted a lot those days. for the reasons you mentioned. Parth overdoing it, I'm not sure but the whole short dress thing was irrelevant. Plus Nandini was not only comfortable in it, she even forces Navya to wear itThumbs Down In any other situation.. as in if Nandini truly wanted to try a short dress it would've made sense but the excuse didn't work.

priyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

LMAOOO
Wink
LOLLOL His expression.. as if abhi rodega..

Coincidentally I found this while searching for that door banging wala gifLOL

http://i.imgur.com/QzqubhQ.jpg

I'll take the liberty of assuming that top face was probably made during a she makes faces at me rant lol. LOL

LOL the picture is hilarious, her face ahahahaha but the truth in the bhukkad statement lol. LOL

shindesweetySonalmananshibz

Go to top