Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 60)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Finally found these!! We have already reached the store room sequenceLOL

Cr-Lostmymusic

Noor, can you link me to the hoodie pic? I couldn't find.

Ahh Storeroom, I'm going to watch episode 32 now lol. 

Oh can you add the gif of manik banging the door again in the storeroom, I forgot to save it and don't remember how far back you added it. EmbarrassedLOL

Here you go:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMSjlpkqbI/?taken-by=ky2queens  it took me so long lol because I first saw it randomly on my insta feed and had no idea who added it so had to refresh over and over again for it to come back lol. You can see Niti's actual bag on her profile lol. The bags aren't the same just #panifeelz.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

noor u missed one iv 
where dhruv manik mukti n nandini
at the end cabir comes in his oldman wala disguise
please us par bhi chota summaryTongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ojsA5P_vk
watch this 4:52
old gift segment

Haha that one is so awkwardly funny. I remember watching it for the first time it has like 4 parts, you could cut the atmosphere/awkwardness with a knife.LOL But then in one of the AT's someone pointed out some interesting eye movements lol and body movements. Let me see if I can dig it up or remember. But right now I'll just list the stuff I notice and remember lol. 

Disclaimer: This is pure entertainment for me, not a diehard shipper. #beingserious LOL

Part 1 of the segment
Niti looked really ill, poor bacha.
Uttu is just OuchOuch, he really doesn't help the awkwardness but at times it is funny. He starts off with saying your fav jori are sitting together just have a box between them and he removes it and tells Niti to shift towards parth and Parth saab shifts the other box for her lol. LOL I hadn't noticed until now but he kept staring at her lol, every-time he would say "hamara liye especially" at 0.38  EmbarrassedLOL. (there are more just before that part as wellLOL). At least the dude says her name Niti Taylor in this segment, often he wouldn't even say that in IVs LMAO "jaise she said". He is the definition of a sanskari bahu who doesn't take her husband's name lmao. I feel so bad for the everyone apart for PaNi lol, so embarrassing at times because it's obvious most gifts come for these two and they rope in the others because PaNi be so freaking awkward alone. Ouch LOL it's hard to tell in this segment if Niti is just way too ill to show her gifts or is annoyed that Parth got better gifts, lol she is "racist towards chotu gifts" - Parth's words not mine from another interview. LOL LOL there are some inside jokes going on between Parth and Uttu. There is a lot of shifting going around, Niti moves from next to Parth (with a box between) and swaps with Uttu and then a few seconds later goes towards Charlie. Haha she wants to get out of the camera view but Charlie makes her sit right next to Parth with no barrier. LOLLOL I wonder why she got up from next to Uttu.LOL

Second part of the gift segment:
"Arey Niti hai, abe yeh mere liya aayega?" - Parth LMAO that was funny. Gosh he is taking her name without having a panic attack ahahaha.  Their thighs are touching in the second part lool, it wasn't me who noticed that it was that person in the AT, I just remembered. Embarrassed I know they edit stuff lol but between Part 1 and 2 where she moves next to him they don't show Parth even looking towards Ni switching positions lol and when it comes to handing out her gifts he gives them without even looking at her. LOLLOLLOL At 0.27 she looks at his gift and from 0.30 he looks at her gifts. LOL "Manik ki kiss aur meri kiss difference hai" - Uttu LOL W*F but the boy is right loool. Ayaz agrees as well. Seriously so silly for Uttu to ask Pa to kiss a pic of the fan, Confused.

Third part of the Gift segment:
LOL at 0.08, Niti laughed quite loudly and looked at Pa. Funny at 0.22 there are envelopes for the whole cast, Pa keeps two envelopes in his hand, his own one and Niti's, but gives everyone else theirs, Ni takes her's from his hand lol. He then realises when he removes another envelope with his name on that he was actually holding Uttu's thinking it was his. LOLLOL  This I hadn't noticed, again it was picked up by someone in the AT.  Ni goes "Ohh" he turns at 0.59 too look at her gift and is not pleased lol, his eyes stick to the picture that Ni got as opposed to how he normally looks away but he keeps his eyes fixed because it's a drawing of Niti and Uttkarsh. Banda is annoyed so he goes "made for each other"Wink. Ayaz points out the whatever written on Uttu's shirt in the pic, and Parth immediately starts laughing because he thinks ayaz was saying whatever to NitKarsh. LOL 1.15 and his eyes are still fixed on the Uttu and Niti pic which Niti has taken back but he still follows it lol. What Ayaz says next about the Parth/Manik drawing lol - Chera manik ka lagra hai lekin aankhein Niti ki. ROFLROFL Niti goes Hain ahahahahaha and as expected Parth starts to hide the picture away, despite them asking him to show it properly. LOLLOL At 2.49 his eyes shift again to Niti's gifts. LOL

Side-note: The drawing of Ayaz was seriously the best. Clap

Part 4
Please look at Pa and Ni carefully from 0.20. Perfect example of Left left!WinkWinkLOL At 0.37 his eyes shift from his own gift because Uttu is giving the other gift to Niti. LOL at the pink teddy that Parth gets right after this and lol Uttu says play with it at night, and he goes I will not play with at night. Not even subtle about the innuendo thereWinkEmbarrassed. All of them were laughing. 

From 1.18 lol it's hilarious, a girl sends a ring and other jewellery lol and Uttu just says Parth log chahte hai, and Ni and Charlie are in splits and Parth is like log nahi Sharmista chahti hai dena loool. Uttu literally just said those three words above and Parth gets his awkward mode activated and they all knew where Uttu was heading. Ni rejects the ring from Uttu lol. Parth get's so defensive really quickly, while Niti just laughed it off. Then Parth as usual because of his extreme defensive mode that is activated goes a little too far to divert it from being anything PaNi related. ConfusedConfused LOL. Tries to make a Niti and Uttu moment and then suddenly he goes all quiet because they all laugh instead of being awkward and carry on with it and he realises he doesn't like that anymore lol. As he realises that Niti is accepting the kangan from uttu and other stuff he moves himself forward at 1.53 to come between Niti and Uttu LOL. Parth is no longer laughing at Uttu opening Niti's gift, he tries to take it from Uttu's hand in 2.22 lol so he doesn't give it to Niti. 

LOL that summary got too long but I'm pointing out the stuff from the AT and adding my own commentary as well. Embarrassed

------

Haha the solo Niti IV is gold, she goes "I'm guessing ek Parth hain aur ek main hoon"ROFL "aur yeh humara chotu sa bacha" LMAO!!!!!!!!! I didn't notice there was another similar gift right after and she goes yeh bhi hum hi hain. Ni is so adorable lol and her lack of filter at times is hilarious. But I really do wonder was it just a slip of the tongue or was she making a joke that these fans obviously intended it to be PaNi and not MaNan. LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 11 May 2016 at 4:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000-Nili-shindesweetySonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

LOLROFL
again his reaction
Ooo

ROFLROFLROFL

I freaking love this! He so deserved that, and his reaction was spot on - that was definitely method lol. 

PaNi ROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Coz I was in the moodLOL

i didn't notice the bit on the last GIF earlier. cute one Embarrassed is he saying the dialogue in the last one? lol at way he turned his head towards her without making eye contact(his usual styleLOL) and the knowing smile she gave.LOL

@bold, even his love for food didn't make him turn back and look at her ShockedShockedShocked
LOL that also could be part of the reason he isn't looking at her, he may just get tempted! Wink
(By the ice-cream of course - what did you think I mean?Wink)

LOL I still can't stop laughing at this GIF set. Parth going through the motions in the first and last gift especially the last one is just too funny. The guy is seriously very focused. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by noor321

Shibzy have you seen the jawline video? 

Prepared this specially for you and Nili. Embarrassed 

Embarrassed

ROFL
ROFL

LOL she just couldn't help blushingTongueLOL

Full on blushing, it's hilarious. Jotwani keeps such a straight face lol. 

It's so similar to his reaction hereLOL:

ac2000priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Interesting  discussion on PaNi!!!! lot of new things i am coming to know!!! thank you girls!
i did read abt Niti's typo regarding 'right pa(r)th' in her status! but i didnt know cvs used that in their show too!!! they too were trolling MaNan!!! i went back to see d scene though i have seen it 'n' number of times, i didnt connect it (iam poor at it!!) 

And thanx to d links u ppl gave,  i finally saw famous 'jawline' intv. KJ sure was teasing n niti blushing! Parth was very much there though he was physically absent! the pics posted in last page (fusion concert cheek kiss) again reiterated that guy's epic jawline! he has terrific jawline!!!

i didnt get the bf gf fight u mentioned. i did know there was some recording where he had said somehting bad abt her. but i didnt want to read or listen to any news on that becos, i didnt want to stop lking Manik! i didn t want offscreen drama affecting my onscreen liking. And i actually felt bad for him that some one close to him must have recorded such stuff. whom will he trust if your own friends wd do that? but i dont know the full story. so are you ppl saying it was not that bad?

btw which episode are we discussing? with all PaNI discussion i missed that out.

LOL they used so much meta it's unbelievable lool. I found out about so many more things I hadn't noticed while reading the ATs and EDTs. LOL

LOL he really was teasing but used her chubby cheeks as a cover up. Jotwani has been the only one to get away with teasing the two of them about the other. LOL Smart boy!!!Clap

LOL like Shibz said listen to the recording with an open mind because it really isn't as bad as one expected it to be due to the intial outrage through various written mediums before it's release. Wink

Shouldn't have said the word but lol highly doubt the other person used all flowery words and never once said mean things about the other as well. I mean lol we all have said things in the heat of the moment and vented to our parents and friends about school/work or family/friends, I'm sure we all have said things we would not want to get out and the outrage is being directed towards the aspect, the fact that a close friend recorded you is the thing that the focus should be on lol. Confused

And irony be the king lol, Mr No-Eye-Contact is complaining about not getting attention. You can't help but laugh at this situation. So that's why I described it as a GF/BF fight lol because of this and the other games they played with each other. I have more things to say but I pretty much said it in the thread that discussed this and also don't want people to start bashing lol. 

I really need to finish watching episode 32 and post my comments lol. 

@sunnymunny: have no idea about that stuff. 

Anyone see the new video of Parth with his dog? OMG that is legit adorable. So so cute the way his tail was wagging, and Pa is caressing him (method comes from here) and the way they hug each other aww lol. Heart

Edited by noor321 - 10 May 2016 at 6:34pm

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Your avi NiliDay Dreaming
I don't have a vertical stack but thought I might as well share these pics. Day DreamingHeart

Edited by noor321 - 10 May 2016 at 6:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
heyyy noor thanku for chotu summaryTongueSmileSmile

shibzzyOuchwe lost track which episode  we were discussing
sab pani mei beh rahe haiLOL
m posting some random gifsOuch
next time i ll check the disussion topic tooLOL