Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 59)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

teasing teasingEmbarrassed

ishq bulavaDay Dreaming

height differenceHeart
  look at the way she is mimicking ROFL

Awww this scene is all levels of adorable. I loved when they would fight - him taking advantage of his height ahaha. Same thing happened when he got her notebook and she fell on top of him and the way he teased her about being "happy" in that "position" LMAO!!!!!!!! She totally freaked out. ahaha

Haha the way she is mimicking him that is so adorable. 

Oh and I will comment on that interview later lol. I remember reading stuff in the AT that I hadn't even noticed lol. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan_Surbhi_Star_shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

even their cheek-kiss sets the screen on fireDay Dreaming

That cheek kiss was so good, one of the best cheek kisses parth gave lol. His cheek kisses were always so gentle and halke lool banda ka real forte was in face to face ones ahahahahahahahahahaha. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008Sonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koyal13

@noor you dont give episode 32 summary in your style PaNi me itna baha gai that you forgot about episode.

Hey Koyal, welcome to the EDT!

I've been meaning to do that episode lol, in fact I've sat down multiple times and once part of summary got deleted lol through my own stupid mistake and then other times I got distracted by the convo here and other stuff. LOL. But I plan to do it tonight. 

Will comment on the rest of the posts later lol. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseash

Idk like 4 or 5 days back wen karan had visited parth in Pune he had posted a pic of him on parth's bed and der was a green colour girls hoodie and a handbag lying on d bed nxt to him...and today niti had d same green hoodie and bag with her on dat fame thing...I don't know how to post a pic here...if some1 tells me how to den I will post d pic...don't know wats going on btwn kj,niti nd parth...I started laughing seeing dat on twitter...lolLOL
Thanks for sharingLOL I saw the bag pics.. didn't find the hoodieLOL

Noor.. Yeah exactly. Ditto to all that.
And about doing the intimate scenes' choreography themselves- she mentioned it in one of her twitter chat sessionsLOL

roseashnoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Coz I was in the moodLOL

i didn't notice the bit on the last GIF earlier. cute one Embarrassed is he saying the dialogue in the last one? lol at way he turned his head towards her without making eye contact(his usual styleLOL) and the knowing smile she gave.LOL
Must beLOL At least the first half of it.. then he is just randomly telling them something probably about the scene or rehearsalsLOL

The stacked avi u asked for - I doubt there is one. But will send it to you if I find.

-Nili-noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Interesting  discussion on PaNi!!!! lot of new things i am coming to know!!! thank you girls!
i did read abt Niti's typo regarding 'right pa(r)th' in her status! but i didnt know cvs used that in their show too!!! they too were trolling MaNan!!! i went back to see d scene though i have seen it 'n' number of times, i didnt connect it (iam poor at it!!) 

And thanx to d links u ppl gave,  i finally saw famous 'jawline' intv. KJ sure was teasing n niti blushing! Parth was very much there though he was physically absent! the pics posted in last page (fusion concert cheek kiss) again reiterated that guy's epic jawline! he has terrific jawline!!!

i didnt get the bf gf fight u mentioned. i did know there was some recording where he had said somehting bad abt her. but i didnt want to read or listen to any news on that becos, i didnt want to stop lking Manik! i didn t want offscreen drama affecting my onscreen liking. And i actually felt bad for him that some one close to him must have recorded such stuff. whom will he trust if your own friends wd do that? but i dont know the full story. so are you ppl saying it was not that bad?

btw which episode are we discussing? with all PaNI discussion i missed that out.

Basically Niti was all happy n chirpy during S1. But the moment he left.. she turned all crankyLOL And about the recording.. Listen to it with an open mind. It's not that bad. Also, the audio is edited badly.. So a few things ain't clear. But the guy was angry n frustrated that she wasn't giving him bhaav when he returned.

Sweety, wo gifs abhi nai post karna tha. We're yet to reach those epis n would've reached there soonish.Embarrassed

Edited by shibz - 10 May 2016 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseash

Idk like 4 or 5 days back wen karan had visited parth in Pune he had posted a pic of him on parth's bed and der was a green colour girls hoodie and a handbag lying on d bed nxt to him...and today niti had d same green hoodie and bag with her on dat fame thing...I don't know how to post a pic here...if some1 tells me how to den I will post d pic...don't know wats going on btwn kj,niti nd parth...I started laughing seeing dat on twitter...lolLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hahaha seriously? I follow Karan on SC so I remember seeing that pic of them two on the bed but don't remember seeing any bag or hoodie. But I happened to come across a screenshot on insta that joined together the hoodie and bag on the bed with the pic of Ni wearing a green hoodie.LOL
Honestly I wouldn't think much of it, I would normally in any similar situation call this a coincidence but this happens far too often with them to be even called that LOL- a better description would these two have similar taste and thinking styles some of the time LMAO.

PaNi shippers really have a good eye I must say lol.LOLLOL

Originally posted by ac2000

PaNi themselves fuel shippers Wink. Few days back one posted about his stash of chocolates and the other then posted about ordering online for her favourite candy,also posted a pic later of her eating them LOLLOL. And I think that Ni was saying "wow mat bolna" in the third gif. Only a day or two earlier they had telecasted their cheat kiss at Soha's farmhouse and Manik had said 'Wow' afterwards Embarrassed.

Haha, hey we are environmentally friendly as well - we use water to keep on refuelling ourselves. LOL
LOL yes at @bold, I saw the edits by their fans lol. Hilarious I must say, the little things fans get excited on - but it is funny how their posts are so damn similar at times. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Finally found these!! We have already reached the store room sequenceLOL

Cr-Lostmymusic

Noor, can you link me to the hoodie pic? I couldn't find.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-noor321

Go to top