Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 56)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
^^LOLLOLLOL Also, "We choreograph (the intimate scenes) ourselves" LOL

I know right?Ouch These success parties were such a disappointment coz the show was such a huge hit due to MaNan fans but we didn't even get what we wanted.

Earlier we used to request SBS a lot for their ivs.. making them aware of this couple n show. LOL n after 90 epis we got their first SBS iv. Then I remember this SBS reporter telling that PaNi were nervous so they just could get a short one. And he promised to get a longer one next time. Memories<3 Sigh.

Of courseLOL FAME together. Aaj ye toh kal woLOL That's how it started too. Even this Zoom's telly talk India twitter handle shares their pics together most of the timesLOL It's so funny.. Saat pics nai toh kya hua.. ppl don't forget the other when talking about oneLOL

Edited by shibz - 09 May 2016 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Uff Picture Perfect these two. MaNan Heart

Cr: Maker

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 4:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008Sidhaarthishindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^LOLLOLLOL Also, "We choreograph (the intimate scenes) ourselves" LOL

I know right?Ouch These success parties were such a disappointment coz the show was such a huge hit due to MaNan fans but we didn't even get what we wanted.

Earlier we used to request SBS a lot for their ivs.. making them aware of this couple n show. LOL n after 90 epis we got their first SBS iv. Then I remember this SBS reporter telling that PaNi were nervous so they just could get a short one. And he promised to get a longer one next time. Memories<3 Sigh.

Of courseLOL FAME together. Aaj ye toh kal woLOL That's how it started too. Even this Zoom's telly talk India twitter handle shares their pics together most of the timesLOL It's so funny.. Saat pics nai toh kya hua.. ppl don't forget the other when talking about oneLOL

LMAO yes. 
"It's fun doing scenes with him, we both go over" boardROFL 
"Ek dum aise chale jaate hai, aur phir scenes phaar dete hum, tou maaza ata hai uske saath scenes karne may" 

Niti bacha you need to explain kahan chale jaate ho tum dono. And she is right audience ki bhi aankein phaat jaati hain inke scenes go dekh ke. LOLLOL Hum aankein phaar phaar ke dekhe te hain because we think ke kaein hamari aankhein dhokha tou nahi kha gayi. LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 6:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008ac2000SonalmananshindesweetyManan-Pani4eva_Surbhi_Star_shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
LOL I posted before replying to the rest of your post haha. 
The success parties were horrible, such a sad thing for such a hit show. This show was clearly huge, people are reposting episodes and scenes again after they got deleted and the views are so high already despite it being a month or so since they were posted sometimes less. But due to whatever inside stuff all of this got ruined, would it have killed them to act normal. Ouch 

Yeah these two were seriously very nervous with interviews so obvious, him more than her though. I guess it's his personality. He gets a bit tongue twisted at times lol. I remember during the second hug scene after their first kiss and he found out about Dhruv there was a segment the guy was so tired and literally fumbling over his words Niti had to complete it for him lol. Ni is naturally very bubbly and an extrovert so it was much easier for her to adjust. He has gotten better though. Plus a certain news channel who got the most interviews with them had the most bakwas segments because they would literally roll the cameras and they would just open gifts, no interaction at all - these two are not natural interviewers and even if they were the interviewer needs to do their job and actually ask them stuff and make the segments fun. Half of the segments got ruined because they didn't know what to say. However with Ayaz and Jotwani they are much more natural in this department and can build conversations and keep stuff flowing lol and that is why when they anchored segments it was still fun to watch. 

But the SBS compatibility was hilarious, and really gave a different picture to the no eye contact that was forced upon us. Mr No-eye-contact won.  They were adorable when they were competing, main theen bole tha, haan tou maine bhi red bola tha. LOLLOL Funny how during the nail colour guess, he goes "I'm just guessing" - lmao at his need to make it look like he wasn't looking at her nails in case he got it right loool. He says his favourite colour red loool. She says cap and he goes,  "nahin nahin, mera favourite actually jo tumne ussa sai bhi zaada notice nahin kiye hain wohi hain mera red bag" LOLLOL
"personal main tou I would say maine inko kaafi black main dekha hai, kaafi time. Mujhe lagta hai bohat yeh use karti hongi, accessories bhi yeh bhi woh bhi" She has her hands in her mouth at that time trying to hide a slight smirk/smile lol. Could have stopped at I've seen her wear black often, or just black but the extra info koi baat nahi lage raho!LOLLOL

When I saw the FAME thing I legit laughed out loud because I just couldn't believe it. A day later and a promo for the other person. LMAO. I was like you serious bro? LOLLOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 3:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

roseash Senior Member
roseash
roseash

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Idk like 4 or 5 days back wen karan had visited parth in Pune he had posted a pic of him on parth's bed and der was a green colour girls hoodie and a handbag lying on d bed nxt to him...and today niti had d same green hoodie and bag with her on dat fame thing...I don't know how to post a pic here...if some1 tells me how to den I will post d pic...don't know wats going on btwn kj,niti nd parth...I started laughing seeing dat on twitter...lolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
pani ki baateinLOL
wah wah wah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety