Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 55)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by shibz

'Fanlike' came to my mind tooLOL It does look like it.. Plus something moreLOL Haha left left right right and ironyLOL

The last bit.. yeahLOL I wonder what he says that she smilesLOL

LOL yes and a lot more!!!Embarrassed
Very in AWE!LOL

LOL don't we all want to know. 

Pa baba shouldn't be left behind in this either so I feel this is the right moment to share these:

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I am ManikLOL Poor guy doesn't want to come out of the trance. And then these ppl make him conscious he doesn't know where to look so looks down in the endLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Yaar banda pakka professional hai. Niti said na he remembers everyones lines. 

Full concentration on his professional partner. LOLLOL

She is so cute and he never lets a moment go to tease her. Just like when in one of their earlier interviews she goes different stuff happening and he just laughs. LOLLOL

But this whole interview was love, and he asked actually talked to her in it as well lol. Asking her whether the phone cover was for iphone 6 loool. 
Of courseROFL And Niti needs a script when the guy aise hi improvise karlegaLOL

I know right?LOL Gosh PaNi is so interesting and I miss them idiotsAngry Wish we had more such ivs thoughLOL When he checks out a T-shirt he received in a gift, she asks him "Is this gonna fit you" And he immediately goes "Yeah yeah.. Of course"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Yes I didLOL Kahani Jawline obsessions kiROFLROFL
And Niti wasn't in good mood in other ivs. It's the same day she said she'd remove the kiss. And here she reacts differentlyROFL

That's cause PaNi be bipolar!!! It really goes with real water, kabhi it's frozen kabhi its all flowing. ROFL

I saw that written IV about removing that kiss, that was so unnecessaryOuch but this whole thing from the beginning of S2 to the recording seems like a whole long drawn out fight between BF/GFLOL. GF upset BF left her so she be mad and wants to erase every memory with him, then he comes back so she is upset and makes faces and he is upset that she is making faces and not being nice to him. CryROFL
Kya sahi pakde hainROFLROFL Most hilarious is Parth's complaintsROFLROFL

ROFL

Clearly this shows that the "awkwardness" and "no eye-contact" was all for the cameras LOL. PaNi lovers (won't say shippers) should rejoice at this fact. LOLLOL Shows they were fine offscreen and got along well enough. LOL

That recording just made me laugh more than anything and just made me find Pa more adorable then ever lol. Not a hint of serious spite or malice at all is detected just a frustrated guy and annoyed things aren't the same anymoreLOL Not nice thing to say but it wasn't said with hatred at all or cunning intentions. 

That is why I can't take these two seriously at all and they are very childish but not conniving at all and this I believe is the reason why people still have love for them and MaNan. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrosspriyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Very in AWE!LOL

Pa baba shouldn't be left behind in this either so I feel this is the right moment to share these:

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I am ManikLOL Poor guy doesn't want to come out of the trance. And then these ppl make him conscious he doesn't know where to look so looks down in the endLOL

I am Manik and she is Ni err I mean Nandini and we are in louuuvve!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

LOL he is seriously dazed. LOL he wasn't just looking down he was looking down at the spot she just removed her hand from. LMAO!!!!!!!

Have you seen the pic where Parth is sleeping on his stomach n Om Dada is drawing the tattoo on his back?LOL When he needs to sleep he must be telling Om Dada aap tattoo banaloLOL or in the above case, make up lagaoLOL

LOL yes I've seen that pic it's so funny, the guy is all about food and sleep. LOLLOL
I remember that vid Uttu made when there was a vanity strike and so everyone were occupying one room. So they showed Parth lying on a stretcher LMAO and Niti squished on a tiny table and Ayaz sleeping near her. LOLLOL

Noor, when was that 'Walking in the right Path' dialogue? I don't remember the sceneD'oh

Episode 205 watch from 19.41.LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 1:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Clearly this shows that the "awkwardness" and "no eye-contact" was all for the cameras LOL. PaNi lovers (won't say shippers) should rejoice at this fact. LOLLOL Shows they were fine offscreen and got along well enough. LOL

That recording just made me laugh more than anything and just made me find Pa more adorable then ever lol. Not a hint of serious spite or malice at all is detected just a frustrated guy and annoyed things aren't the same anymoreLOL Not nice thing to say but it wasn't said with hatred at all or cunning intentions. 

That is why I can't take these two seriously at all and they are very childish but not conniving at all and this I believe is the reason why people still have love for them and MaNan. 

We just had a glimpse of it in the ice-cream vid aboveLOL Wahan pe toh she's giving him bhaav hi bhaav.. n no muh bananaLOL

Yes. Agree. :)

priyachand2008noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Very in AWE!LOL

ROFL

I am Manik and she is Ni err I mean Nandini and we are in louuuvve!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

LOL he is seriously dazed. LOL he wasn't just looking down he was looking down at the spot she just removed her hand from. LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh!! yeahD'oh Just noticed!! HahahLOL Can't believe the video wale didn't show us such interesting stuff.. Stupid TB!

Oh ok.. Will check that outLOL So it was during the trauma track. Correct.

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Yaar banda pakka professional hai. Niti said na he remembers everyones lines. 

Full concentration on his professional partner. LOLLOL

She is so cute and he never lets a moment go to tease her. Just like when in one of their earlier interviews she goes different stuff happening and he just laughs. LOLLOL

But this whole interview was love, and he asked actually talked to her in it as well lol. Asking her whether the phone cover was for iphone 6 loool. 
Of courseROFL And Niti needs a script when the guy aise hi improvise karlegaLOL

I know right?LOL Gosh PaNi is so interesting and I miss them idiotsAngry Wish we had more such ivs thoughLOL When he checks out a T-shirt he received in a gift, she asks him "Is this gonna fit you" And he immediately goes "Yeah yeah.. Of course"LOL

Improv tou Parth ji ka dusre naam hai. No matter how much denial goes on. 
Courtesy  Niti - "We make a scene better" LOLLOL

I mean wohi script writers, wohi director and phir bhi itna difference between them and the others. LOLLOL

Oh yeah the t-shirt part, that felt so normal and so cute. Hai I wish they were like that more. I know I miss them as well. I wish they would just patch up and become friendly. AngryOuch 
It's so annoying how we have very little joint interviews, and even at the big milestones there are no joint interviews at all. Angry Other shows have so many celebrations with the leads when they get to 100, 200, 300 episodes and 1 year. Ouch

LOL waise their lives/actions are so interconnected it's freaky, well I guess because they both gained FAME together. Wink (I hope you get what I'm saying)EmbarrassedLOL

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

We just had a glimpse of it in the ice-cream vid aboveLOL Wahan pe toh she's giving him bhaav hi bhaav.. n no muh bananaLOL

Yes. Agree. :)

Arrhhh IF stopped my post from posting because of some words. I wish it would allow you to go back to the text and edit rather than delete it all. OuchOuch

LOL he clearly enjoyed the bhaav and that is why he was upset for not getting it during S2. LOLLOL

Those complaints made things as clear as water. LOL

He was the bossy one in S1 and she got back at him in S2. S1 was saved because the differences weren't that bad but also because of the good writing and they were able to put their differences aside. S2 had terrible writing until it got a bit better but it took them time to put the differences aside onscreen this time. I guess too much water had passed under the bridge.LOL Plus she got a lot of hate and it is harder for girls to put things aside. 

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 2:42pm

priyachand2008shindesweetyshibz

Go to top