Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 50)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by shibz

YeahLOLLOLLOL During S1 toh Parth suffered from pani phobia but since the scarcity of pani started, he realized the importance of itROFLROFL
KJ was Niti ka friend cum Bhai.

Oh! No. I totally forgot about it. I haven't seen their updates of this week. Hopefully tomorrow will check out those vids n picsLOL

Haha yes. Shippers even came up with Niti + Arav(Parth's nick name) to conclude NitaraROFL Coincidences ka kya kehna!! It's so weird.. I don't know how to react anymoreLOL

@bold: LMAO!!!!!!! True that!! But I think some of it was due to the fact that Niti bacha literally has no filter lol, the stuff she came out with in her solo interviews, no wonder the poor guy looked terrified half the time because he was worried what she could end up saying. LOLLOL

The lines in that video, "PaNi has been a very important aspect of my life, I've given everything for PaNI, given everything for it, I can't survive without it"(even the fandom can't) ROFLROFLROFLUfff man I crack up every time! It's funny how despite the obvious word PaNi being related to them they still carried on using that word in scenes, Water tou bhi tha. LOLLOL

Dude I just a S2 interview of the cast that Jotwani did and he spoke to each person and when he came to Niti he said "I know you loved JAWLINES, but unfortunately she is so chubby she can't get a jawline" LMAO I cracked up, can't believe I didn't see this earlier. She actually covered a her face and sort of laughed/blushed. ROFL Baba Jotwani is epic! Kriss took her time to understand but Uttu got it straightaway. I love him for saying that. 

His niece is omg so adorable and the new pic he posted of just her is so cute lol. Granted some of the things that shippers get feels from is LOL-worthy and makes no sense but have to give this one to them, the name screams feels LMAO.

How can you not get feels and also not troll him for that. Her name and his nicknameLOLLOL, her first three letters, bas ek letter i regaya woh bhi add karlete. LOL

LOL and Parth and food is a ship something that never disappoints, I cracked up at the pic his friend posted of him eating food while looking at his dog who was looking at his food. hahahaha
LOLLOLLOL

Water bole ya pani, pani toh pani hi haiLOL Mentioning 'Pani' in scenes must've been like a tribute to pani fans. That's the only place they could safely mention itLOL KJ-Parth pani wala video is another tribute kind of. But funny thing, Parth remembered PaNi again during Holi this yearLOL

Oh I haven't seen that either. Link pleaseEmbarrassed Haha what a pun. So it is obvious he was referring to Parth's jawlineROFL The same thing he kept posting about on instaLOL And Parth also enjoyed. Niti laughing/blushing.. hmm.. Evil Smile See they themselves aren't oblivious to itLOL

Nitara is a cutie baccha<3 Her pics are super adorableLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

YeahLOLLOLLOL During S1 toh Parth suffered from pani phobia but since the scarcity of pani started, he realized the importance of itROFLROFL
KJ was Niti ka friend cum Bhai.

Oh! No. I totally forgot about it. I haven't seen their updates of this week. Hopefully tomorrow will check out those vids n picsLOL

Haha yes. Shippers even came up with Niti + Arav(Parth's nick name) to conclude NitaraROFL Coincidences ka kya kehna!! It's so weird.. I don't know how to react anymoreLOL

@bold: LMAO!!!!!!! True that!! But I think some of it was due to the fact that Niti bacha literally has no filter lol, the stuff she came out with in her solo interviews, no wonder the poor guy looked terrified half the time because he was worried what she could end up saying. LOLLOL

The lines in that video, "PaNi has been a very important aspect of my life, I've given everything for PaNI, given everything for it, I can't survive without it"(even the fandom can't) ROFLROFLROFLUfff man I crack up every time! It's funny how despite the obvious word PaNi being related to them they still carried on using that word in scenes, Water tou bhi tha. LOLLOL

Dude I just a S2 interview of the cast that Jotwani did and he spoke to each person and when he came to Niti he said "I know you loved JAWLINES, but unfortunately she is so chubby she can't get a jawline" LMAO I cracked up, can't believe I didn't see this earlier. She actually covered a her face and sort of laughed/blushed. ROFL Baba Jotwani is epic! Kriss took her time to understand but Uttu got it straightaway. I love him for saying that. 

His niece is omg so adorable and the new pic he posted of just her is so cute lol. Granted some of the things that shippers get feels from is LOL-worthy and makes no sense but have to give this one to them, the name screams feels LMAO.

How can you not get feels and also not troll him for that. Her name and his nicknameLOLLOL, her first three letters, bas ek letter i regaya woh bhi add karlete. LOL

LOL and Parth and food is a ship something that never disappoints, I cracked up at the pic his friend posted of him eating food while looking at his dog who was looking at his food. hahahaha
LOLLOLLOL

Water bole ya pani, pani toh pani hi haiLOL Mentioning 'Pani' in scenes must've been like a tribute to pani fans. That's the only place they could safely mention itLOL KJ-Parth pani wala video is another tribute kind of. But funny thing, Parth remembered PaNi again during Holi this yearLOL

Oh I haven't seen that either. Link pleaseEmbarrassed Haha what a pun. So it is obvious he was referring to Parth's jawlineROFL The same thing he kept posting about on instaLOL And Parth also enjoyed. Niti laughing/blushing.. hmm.. Evil Smile See they themselves aren't oblivious to itLOL

Nitara is a cutie baccha<3 Her pics are super adorableLOL

LOL CVs even trolled them so much with offscreen stuff and PaNi was used a lot. The fact that they went along with it just makes me laugh. They couldn't have been oblivious to the meta jokes all around them. Remember that pa(r)th one, how could Niti not have realised it was a joke on her. LOLLOL

I know the fact that Parth mentioned PaNi in his holi caption was freaking hilarious. Finally the boy opened up, stupid sexy jawline boy that he is if only he did it sooner. Angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gpymBRVUms Evil Smile Watch from 2.10. 

Fact is these two were definitely comfortable just the dude was a mega awkward and a bit of an introvert and I'm sure Niti understood that. That is why they had so much trust between each other, they knew each other well enough. 

Nitara is just so adorable I could gobble her up, she is so cute!!!!!

Edited by noor321 - 08 May 2016 at 1:45pm

shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged

This is so cute, Niti was adorable here. LOLEmbarrassed

I love this scene as well, their voice modulation was perfect. I love that they did these little things. "hoga na" "okayy then"

LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008ac2000shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Whenever he hears the word PaNi: 

WinkLOL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kahan ho tum?Embarrassed

Another one without the title and a closeup because it's just too funny:

First ever gif I've created, Hai PaNi yeh tu nai kya kiya.EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 6:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I can't survive without PaNi (even fandom can't) - Who said this and when?Confused
I don't know anythingShocked

noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

I can't survive without PaNi (even fandom can't) - Who said this and when?Confused

Parth said the first bit "I can't survive without it", I added the fandom can't for LOLz.LOLLOL

He said it in that video Jotwani made of Pa talking about PaNi. 

Edited by noor321 - 09 May 2016 at 7:07am

priyachand2008

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Parth said the first bit "I can't survive without it", I added the fandom can't for LOLz.LOLLOL

kounsa video?Confused
Kahan hai video?
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged

kounsa video?Confused
Kahan hai video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBd3sPo0oOg

You seriously haven't seen this video?

priyachand2008

Go to top