Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 49)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by noor321

Originally posted by shibz

^^ExactlyLOL Befriending the other person's friends though didn't happen in S1. Otherwise every point suits the someone to the T. 

LMAO season 2 main woh bhi hogaye, Baba Jotwani!! And to top it her friend of all people got him talking about PaNi on video without having a panic attack in between.  All hail Baba Jotwani!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

"Not making eye contact"ROFL Like I can't!!!

Have you seen the latest pics of Parth and Karan, lmao these two just crack me up. The side view of that bathroom selfie being taken, I want to see it from the front hahaha. Then their koi mil gaya dances ahahaha! They even went partying together. LOL

Oh and it's hilarious how PaNi still keep giving us feels, he posts koi mil gaya dance and she posts a snapshot video of her using the weird alien filter and her caption says "Jadoo" LMAOOO. 

His niece and nephew are so adorable, his niece especially such a cutie pie so golu molu and kya naam hai!!WinkWink
YeahLOLLOLLOL During S1 toh Parth suffered from pani phobia but since the scarcity of pani started, he realized the importance of itROFLROFL
KJ was Niti ka friend cum Bhai.

Oh! No. I totally forgot about it. I haven't seen their updates of this week. Hopefully tomorrow will check out those vids n picsLOL

Haha yes. Shippers even came up with Niti + Arav(Parth's nick name) to conclude NitaraROFL Coincidences ka kya kehna!! It's so weird.. I don't know how to react anymoreLOL

@bold: LMAO!!!!!!! True that!! But I think some of it was due to the fact that Niti bacha literally has no filter lol, the stuff she came out with in her solo interviews, no wonder the poor guy looked terrified half the time because he was worried what she could end up saying. LOLLOL

The lines in that video, "PaNi has been a very important aspect of my life, I've given everything for PaNI, given everything for it, I can't survive without it"(even the fandom can't) ROFLROFLROFLUfff man I crack up every time! It's funny how despite the obvious word PaNi being related to them they still carried on using that word in scenes, Water tou bhi tha. LOLLOL

Dude I just a S2 interview of the cast that Jotwani did and he spoke to each person and when he came to Niti he said "I know you loved JAWLINES, but unfortunately she is so chubby she can't get a jawline" LMAO I cracked up, can't believe I didn't see this earlier. She actually covered a her face and sort of laughed/blushed. ROFL Baba Jotwani is epic! Kriss took her time to understand but Uttu got it straightaway. I love him for saying that. 

His niece is omg so adorable and the new pic he posted of just her is so cute lol. Granted some of the things that shippers get feels from is LOL-worthy and makes no sense but have to give this one to them, the name screams feels LMAO.

How can you not get feels and also not troll him for that. Her name and his nicknameLOLLOL, her first three letters, bas ek letter i regaya woh bhi add karlete. LOL

LOL and Parth and food is a ship something that never disappoints, I cracked up at the pic his friend posted of him eating food while looking at his dog who was looking at his food. hahahaha

Edited by noor321 - 07 May 2016 at 3:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

*Sigh* These two are love!!! I loved it when he would lift her chin up, so freaking adorable!!

Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008ac2000-Nili-shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Omg offscreen drama s interesting now that we hv no show! I missed jotwani intv. I shd check it. Evn niti posted birthday video !!! Y r they giving fodder to fans! But chalo this s d only enjoyment we will get with no show to watch.

I dint knw I feel N is more distanced from her KYY friends. I lived her friendship with karan n their dubsmashes were great!

-Nili-noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Parth's niece is such a cutie pieHeart love how she frowns in some of her pics so cute lol. KJ and Parth have become really close buddies, they met in Pune i guess. I think he went to Parth's house aswell.
And the JAWLINE thing we know who KJ tags in his jawline captionsLOL it's funny how even their friends teased/trolled them lol.

Did you guys see the live fame waala iv yesterday? fans had to drop in their numbers and Parth was to choose the lucky ones. he called some of his fangirls. i was watching it live. Tongue the way the girls were reacting when he was calling them and saying "hi i'm Parth" just cracked me up lol. To one of the girls he said "hi i'm amitabh bachan" rofl. there was another girl who recognised his voice and he tried tricking her saying "arey main toh raashan waala hun bill lene k liye phone kiya hai"ROFLROFL it's feels so good to see his humorous side especially coz he has been misunderstood as an arrogant guy for a long time lol.

and through out half of the iv he was drinking PaNi from a bottle, getting inspired i also started drinking PaNi while watching himROFL 

the questions asked to him were hilarious as well. some one asked him what would he do if he was a girl. he said  a lot of good things about women in general,his mom and sis and then said "agar koi mere saath flirt karega main usko chhodungi nahi"ROFL

he also said how his jiju was scared to hold Nitara but he was easily holding her and also that he loves kidsEmbarrassed and feels like eating them tooLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008noor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Omg offscreen drama s interesting now that we hv no show! I missed jotwani intv. I shd check it. Evn niti posted birthday video !!! Y r they giving fodder to fans! But chalo this s d only enjoyment we will get with no show to watch.

I dint knw I feel N is more distanced from her KYY friends. I lived her friendship with karan n their dubsmashes were great!

So interesting!!! Please do check that jotwani interview, search for Kaisi yeh yaarian season 2 gang interview, it should be the fourth one. LOL

Yup same I felt that too but it could just look like that but honestly I don't think the other three girls were as close to her as they portrayed at times and sometimes it could be easily seen. The other three girls seem genuinely more closer and actually friends. Though even Kriss seems to have distanced herself from them as well now apart from Ayaz but that's because of her BF. 

Ni and Jotwani were adorable but I guess the stuff that happened in the last few months must have caused the rifts. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Parth's niece is such a cutie pieHeartlove how she frowns in some of her pics so cute lol.
I know right I could seriously eat her up, that new pic of her all frowning is so cute and even the one with her cousin where she is smiling. She is so golu molu mA. She looks a bit like Parth at times. Her chubby cheeks are adorable lol chubby cheeks.Wink

KJ and Parth have become really close buddies, they met in Pune i guess. I think he went to Parth's house aswell
Yup they met up in Pune and they were at Parth's house they even went clubbing together - fans took pics with them there. Really close!!!! But I think they were quite friendly from the beginning anyway from that 200 episode celebration interview they seemed to be friendly with each and Parth made fun of him which is something he never did with any of the other new actors like Zain or Dishank.

And the JAWLINE thing we know who KJ tags in his jawline captionsLOLit's funny how even their friends teased/trolled them lol.
I think anyone who has watched the show has called him epic jawline boy and drooled over it at some pointEmbarrassedLOL. I know I still do when I watch certain scenes againLOLLOL. But yeah him posting a pic of Parth and calling him a sexy boy and loving his jawline was hilarious. Him teasing her was so on point and much better than the other actors who tried to tease them at times. For him to say that and her to instantly react means it must have been a regular occurrence.LOLLOLWink

Did you guys see the live fame waala iv yesterday? fans had to drop in their numbers and Parth was to choose the lucky ones. he called some of his fangirls. i was watching it live.Tonguethe way the girls were reacting when he was calling them and saying "hi i'm Parth" just cracked me up lol. To one of the girls he said "hi i'm amitabh bachan" rofl. there was another girl who recognised his voice and he tried tricking her saying "arey main toh raashan waala hun bill lene k liye phone kiya hai"ROFLROFLit's feels so good to see his humorous side especially coz he has been misunderstood as an arrogant guy for a long time lol.

LMAO I saw that promo thing on Insta and some of the videos they had put on insta but for some reason I can never get through these sorts of interviews. I always start to feel awkward *Parth Style* and get secondhand embarrassment. But what you are saying isn't bad lol so might give it watch, it's just when some fan girls go over the top with the way they express their love makes me all awkward lol. Haha Amitabh Bachchan, and Raashan wala. LOL I used to think there was some sort of arrogance, I'm sure there was ego everyone has one at some point but yeah arrogant wouldn't be a very fair description at least not now. I still haven't listened to the Raj badhan radio interview but I read the AT where they gave an update and people said the guy is just awkward and even said don't ask me questions that will make me awkward lol and that he said people assume arrogance because of the way he keeps to himself. I can totally see that, because I remember some people telling me that when the first saw me that I came across as very moody and all but when the got to know I'm the complete opposite and very cheerful and nice lol.

I laughed when he answered that he can't choose one food item over another because it won't be fair to all the foods out there - lmao that is the cutest thing ever.The dude is just simply awkward lol and if anything these two have always come across as genuine and honest and never faked it for the fans at all. Gotta give these two credit for that. And definitely not cunning either just plain stupid and immature at times, and they get easily played by others.OuchSadly it's going to be a lot more worse in BW and will need a lot of strength to handle all the politics that goes on and more stamina to handle the gossip.

and through out half of the iv he was drinking PaNi from a bottle, getting inspired i also started drinking PaNi while watching himROFL

LOL oh gosh that is so funny. PaNi can never be the same again. It must be funny when they hear pani anytime now they themselves probably can't forget it.LOLLOL

the questions asked to him were hilarious as well. some one asked him what would he do if he was a girl. he said a lot of good things about women in general,his mom and sis and then said "agar koi mere saath flirt karega main usko chhodungi nahi"ROFL

Hahaha seriously that is so cute!

he also said how his jiju was scared to hold Nitara but he was easily holding her and also that he loves kidsEmbarrassedand feels like eating them tooLOL

Awww that is so adorable he is proud of the fact that he could hold her awww. I heard the part where he said it was a warm feeling when he held her for the first time.

LOL at "feels like eating them too" - now that is the Parth we all know.ROFL

Edited by noor321 - 08 May 2016 at 7:29am

priyachand2008-Nili-shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Heart

Hai these two were so perfect!!!

Edited by noor321 - 08 May 2016 at 4:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13priyachand2008ac2000-Nili-shibz

Koyal13 Newbie
Koyal13
Koyal13

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hi i am new here i like all your disscussion about the show and about offscreen stuff. Manan were really amazing.

Edited by Koyal13 - 08 May 2016 at 8:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-noor321shibz

Go to top