Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 48)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

@noor
thank u sooo much for explaining 'internal politics'!!! it must have beeen really weird! when channels and PH are struggling to find a hit show, MTV had a hit show. but allowed other things to spoil it. i think i shd thank god that i never saw the show whn it was being shown. i probably wd have ended up with high BP! 

NP!EmbarrassedBig smile

Same I'm kinda glad that I watched it after I probably would have gotten high BP as well lol. Oh it's not like things have changed though, we are re-watching episodes and every week we get something or the other from them since the show has ended. #KY2OffscreenDramaContinues #KY2Season3 LOL

But it is shocking at the way this show was treated because this was a surprise hit and you'd think once it became popular they would treat it properly. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
^^ExactlyLOL Befriending the other person's friends though didn't happen in S1. Otherwise every point suits the someone to the T. 

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^LOLLOLLOL

NoorHug Hey.. so sorry.. been busy.. so couldn't come here.. n Divu must be somewhere doing her usual dramaTongue
Reading the previous pages I don't know where to beginLOL
Btw Richa Yamini wasn't removed during the FC track. She was kept away or was on leave, I'm not sure post FC track. Aryamann was brought in her absence.. she was angry. Vishal was removed. Thanks to VGErmm But was brought back on fans' demand during M'lore track n Lalsa was removedTongue That was the happy ending to that phaseLOL

Heyyy Finally!!!! Hug

Are you back for good? LOL

Begin from where you leftLOLLOL.

Oh yeah I meant she was kept away. 

Yeah I was reading the ATs so I saw all the posts about that drama and then of course the amazing birthday special we gotEmbarrassed but then poor Parth got ill. So that brought even more drama LMAO. But whatever that went down there kinda proved what kind of person ghumshuda larka and sort of proves that whatever Parth was doing recently was most likely true. Taking faida of his "mentor" tag. Dead

But I loved the line that got used by Vishal Watwani and it's so freaking true for for all these offscreen dramas. Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan. 

priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

^^ExactlyLOL Befriending the other person's friends though didn't happen in S1. Otherwise every point suits the someone to the T. 

LMAO season 2 main woh bhi hogaye, Baba Jotwani!! And to top it her friend of all people got him talking about PaNi on video without having a panic attack in between.  All hail Baba Jotwani!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

"Not making eye contact"ROFL Like I can't!!!

Have you seen the latest pics of Parth and Karan, lmao these two just crack me up. The side view of that bathroom selfie being taken, I want to see it from the front hahaha. Then their koi mil gaya dances ahahaha! They even went partying together. LOL

Oh and it's hilarious how PaNi still keep giving us feels, he posts koi mil gaya dance and she posts a snapchat video of her using the weird alien filter and her caption says "Jadoo" LMAOOO. 

His niece and nephew are so adorable, his niece especially such a cutie pie so golu molu and kya naam hai!!WinkWink

Edited by noor321 - 07 May 2016 at 2:27pm

priyachand2008shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#666666">^^ExactlyLOL Befriending the other person's friends though didn't happen in S1. Otherwise every point suits the someone to the T.
</font>

LMAO season 2 main woh bhi hogaye, Baba Jotwani!! And to top it her friend of all people got him talking about PaNi on video without having a panic attack in between. All hail Baba Jotwani!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

"Not making eye contact"ROFLLike I can't!!!

Have you seen the latest pics of Parth and Karan, lmao these two just crack me up. The side view of that bathroom selfie being taken, I want to see it from the front hahaha. Then their koi mil gaya dances ahahaha! They even went partying together.LOL

Oh and it's hilarious how PaNi still keep giving us feels, he posts koi mil gaya dance and she posts a snapshot video of her using the weird alien filter and her caption says "Jadoo" LMAOOO.

His niece and nephew are so adorable, his niece especially such a cutie pie so golu molu and kya naam hai!!WinkWink

OMG I was wondering abt d yaariyan between Parth n Karan. I did read that he was more her friend. I didn't see d koi mil gaya connect! Offscreen drama is still continuing.

I think neither d channel nor PH nor actors knew to handle all d popularity or fan craze!

Loss s ours only.

noor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Did Nyo ever realise what a gem she had brought in this world? Never and even if she did she never cared for Manik, let alone love Angry. He was only a source of money and a trump card to be played to get more power. MTV too, regarded KY2  just a source for minting money and to promote their other horrible shows Dead, at times trying to destroy the integrity of the character of Manik Angry.
She must'veErmm After all his name itself is Manik(Gem)LOL And she used him like a money minting machine bas. Beyond that she wasn't interestedStern Smile
@MTV - Tell me about itDead

Noor.. Yeah hopefully.. Like I said before.. I'll be around.. but sometimes emergency n I disappearEmbarrassed

priyachand2008noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

LMAO season 2 main woh bhi hogaye, Baba Jotwani!! And to top it her friend of all people got him talking about PaNi on video without having a panic attack in between.  All hail Baba Jotwani!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

"Not making eye contact"ROFL Like I can't!!!

Have you seen the latest pics of Parth and Karan, lmao these two just crack me up. The side view of that bathroom selfie being taken, I want to see it from the front hahaha. Then their koi mil gaya dances ahahaha! They even went partying together. LOL

Oh and it's hilarious how PaNi still keep giving us feels, he posts koi mil gaya dance and she posts a snapshot video of her using the weird alien filter and her caption says "Jadoo" LMAOOO. 

YeahLOLLOLLOL During S1 toh Parth suffered from pani phobia but since the scarcity of pani started, he realized the importance of itROFLROFL
KJ was Niti ka friend cum Bhai.

Oh! No. I totally forgot about it. I haven't seen their updates of this week. Hopefully tomorrow will check out those vids n picsLOL

Haha yes. Shippers even came up with Niti + Arav(Parth's nick name) to conclude NitaraROFL Coincidences ka kya kehna!! It's so weird.. I don't know how to react anymoreLOL

Edited by shibz - 07 May 2016 at 2:33pm

priyachand2008noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#666666">^^ExactlyLOL Befriending the other person's friends though didn't happen in S1. Otherwise every point suits the someone to the T.
</font>

LMAO season 2 main woh bhi hogaye, Baba Jotwani!! And to top it her friend of all people got him talking about PaNi on video without having a panic attack in between. All hail Baba Jotwani!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

"Not making eye contact"ROFLLike I can't!!!

Have you seen the latest pics of Parth and Karan, lmao these two just crack me up. The side view of that bathroom selfie being taken, I want to see it from the front hahaha. Then their koi mil gaya dances ahahaha! They even went partying together.LOL

OMG I was wondering abt d yaariyan between Parth n Karan. I did read that he was more her friend. I didn't see d koi mil gaya connect! Offscreen drama is still continuing.

I think neither d channel nor PH nor actors knew to handle all d popularity or fan craze!

Loss s ours only.

Friend kya, Jotwani was her BROTHER!!! Like these two were legit so close, their dubsmashes are so adorable especially the shopkeeper one loool - "chaadi dedo"LOLLOL they were fine in S2 as well but guess things have changed. Ouch

Jotwani and Parth seem to be really close, I love their banter on instagram and stuff, more because Jotwani is one witty guy and the guy is so good with words and naturally very charming Embarrassed.  You could hear Parth giggling in the background when he was recording Jotwani's danceLOLLOL.

Only found out about the koi mil gaya connect after looking shipper accounts otherwise I totally missed that, but seriously these lot keep me entertained and even the shipper accounts do as well. I used to look at other things on insta but lately I'm literally only looking at their stuff, it gives me a good laugh and sometimes second hand embarrassment at some of the theories and edits(Truth be told some edits are really good and not cringeworthy but some are so embarrassing gosh!!).ROFLROFL

Oh and there is new video of Ni dancing with her friends to "it's my birthday, it's my birthday I'm going to spend my money" and they have joined it to the video of Parth dancing to the same song with his friends from his birthday this year. How in the world do these two do it? Like I just can'tROFL

Then Baba posts a pic of himself in a white shirt and blue pants and Ni had already posted a video with a few outfits and one of them being a white shirt and blue skirt. ROFLROFL 

Edited by noor321 - 07 May 2016 at 3:42pm

priyachand2008shibz

Go to top