Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 47)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

@bold
i am sorry for asking this but what is this internal politics? as i joined pretty late i am clueless. i did read abt whatsup controversy, phone recording of co-actor basing etc. i am not sure whether these things happend during the show or after. so when u say internal issues, what is it u are refering?

Basically if you remember up till the scene when Nandini is upset and trying to fix Manik's guitar because she broke it and everything was fine till then. But suddenly they ended up releasing episode after episode with so much disconnect, the dance wasn't the final version even Niti confirmed that and they were randomly inserting the other characters in and MaNan scenes looked very disjointed or were edited badly. If you remember when the dance ends you see Manik going behind Nandini but they show Aryaman's scene but clearly it looked like MaNan had a scene but that probably got deleted. MTV had forced Lalsa the FC writer on them and basically removed Richa Yamini and Vishal and she screwed up all the characters especially Nandini. They some how managed to delete 7/8 manan scenes and because of the massive backlash from fans then BBC got involved. BBC told them not to air episodes until they fixed the story because obviously the deleted scenes ruined the track and they didn't have anything substantial but MTV went ahead and released stuff that made no sense. They stopped shooting as well during that time so basically when the show gets back onto track is when Nandini finds Manik on her bed and she throws water on him. Because of the shooting ban they only shot that stuff from Saturday for the next Monday. They kicked Lalsa out and brought back RY and the Watwanis. Also during the two weeks that were a total mess they weren't even uploading episodes online, taking days at a time. Also apparently RY and the creative team didn't want the Managalore track and neither did they want Amms back and Aryaman but Lalsa did all of that. So yeah that's what I remember reading but if anyone else who was actually here at the time knows more please add to this. 

Edited by noor321 - 06 May 2016 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by noor321

Reading through the ATs and came across this post about signs that show suppressed attraction LMAO. 
Manik baba wasn't the only one who ticked a lot of these boxes. Wink

ROFL

Wink
OMG. all most all of the pointsWinkTongueROFL

Haina? LOOL

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this posted in the AT!! LMAO!!!!!!

Also where is everyone the last few days, hardly anyone is posting? 

Shibzy and Divvu where are you two, you guys haven't even posted anything? CryEmbarrassed

-Nili-shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Episode 31 - Tumhe kya lagta hai, mujhe koi aur kaam dandha nahin hain, tumhara baare main soch ta rehta hoon main?
LOL Manik trying to open the door. He looks really adorable in this outfit, Parth looks so kiddish. LOL
And his hair, the universally loved hairstyleLOL.

"Har waqt orders, sit, smile" lolLOL

LOL to be fair he did give her the jacket she just had to wear it properly and problem solved instead of standing against the wall lol. 

"I'm different, I'm a commoner" LOL
"Tou tum commoners ke pass common sense nahi hota? Jacket hain na mera tumara pass" 
"How dare you?"
"And our Nandu is back"LOL

Haha love the way Manik comes back after hearing Nandini talk about him lol. 
"kya ka"
"no nothing" lol Nandu was slightly terrified. 
"No I heard it"LOLEmbarrassed

Random Navya drama with Shahid and Harshad. Ouch

Harshad is so clueless about Navya being upset with him. 

Cabira, Mukti, Dhruv and Rose drama. 

Poor Cabira though he is so frustrated because of Harshad. 

Trust Parth to use this opportunity to close his eyes and get some sleep.LOLLOL

But I love the attitude with which Manik is sitting and also the confidence in someone finding him. LOL

LOL Nandu can't even lie properly, telling him she came to get a sitar from a storeroom lol instead of telling that she was meeting Dhruv. EmbarrassedLOL

Baba's face!!LOLLOL

NH3 and Fab4 fighting over MaNan. I found it funny how Raghav didn't really pay attention to the fact that the two have disappeared instead he is telling them to perform without them. LOL

The talaash for MaNan starts. Wink That to by Harshad of all peopleLOLLOL, kameena. LOLLOL

I like how CVs made sure music always was an important part of Manik, even being stuck in the storeroom he calms himself by playing the guitar. That's something they never really did for Nandu, this is why seeing her so much more excited about science during Mangalore made it all much better. Though a bit more interest from her side wouldn't have hurt, she was way too detached from it all. The Pandit track was the perfect opportunity but they ruined it by not giving focus to the music part at all. 

"At least I'm trying over here, not sitting like you in a corner, who is waiting ke haan Mr. Manik Malhotra will be found" ROFL And these two fighting over the guitar.LOLLOL

"Fine" - LMAO the way Parth said that was adorable. He always wins with the voice modulations. LOL
Now one of my favourites lol: 
"Somebody help, help, help!!! Koi hain..." LMAO I loved that. Can someone find the gif for that I forgot to save it. Ouch

ROFL

But I have to say Parth did such a good job his body language in this scene was just so good and perfect for a lazy and and annoyed Manik. 

MukShad drama. Ouch

LOL the way Navya is searching for Nandu in dustbins. LOL
But can't believe she left searching for Nandini because Harshad said so.

"Why are you smiling?" 

So finally Nandu has a lightbulb moment and realises this could be a trap. It's so funny how she always let her guard down with Manik. 

"I just love mosquitos yaar, I just love it when they bite me"LOLLOL
"what kick do you think I'm getting out of this?"

"Tumhe mujhe torture karke kick hi milti hain"LOLLOL

"Tumhe kya lagta hai, mujhe koi aur kaam dandha nahin hain, tumhara baare main soch ta rehta hoon main?" LOL Manik please! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Mujhse dur raho, stay away from me" aww Niti was so good here. She built up that fear perfectly. 

"Why, why, why why, why do you think, why does everybody think yeh saab main kiye hai?" Aww poor baba!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Arey nahin kiye maine, nahi behje they gunda"EmbarrassedCry

Uff the precap haiii. Embarrassed 

Edited by noor321 - 06 May 2016 at 12:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyal13sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-_Surbhi_Star_shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Kahan hain saab?Unhappy

Edited by noor321 - 07 May 2016 at 11:08am

-Nili-shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@noor
thank u sooo much for explaining 'internal politics'!!! it must have beeen really weird! when channels and PH are struggling to find a hit show, MTV had a hit show. but allowed other things to spoil it. i think i shd thank god that i never saw the show whn it was being shown. i probably wd have ended up with high BP! 

noor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
^^LOLLOLLOL

NoorHug Hey.. so sorry.. been busy.. so couldn't come here.. n Divu must be somewhere doing her usual dramaTongue
Reading the previous pages I don't know where to beginLOL
Btw Richa Yamini wasn't removed during the FC track. She was kept away or was on leave, I'm not sure post FC track. Aryamann was brought in her absence.. she was angry. Vishal was removed. Thanks to VGErmm But was brought back on fans' demand during M'lore track n Lalsa was removedTongue That was the happy ending to that phaseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Reading through the ATs and came across this post about signs that show suppressed attraction LMAO. 

ROFL

Wink
Suits someone more.. than ManikLOL

-Nili-noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ROFL

Wink
Suits someone more.. than ManikLOL
A lot more, I actually laughed my head off when I saw this. It's actually so unreal that this matches a certain someone to the T. LOL

-Nili-shibz

Go to top