Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 42)

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
shibzzy
https://www.tumblr.com/search/manik%20nandini%20scenes
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/manik-and-nandini
they are manyy
if u have a tumblr acc just type manan oy kyy in search column
u ll get 

and about that meme pic even i dont know who made that i saw it on my TL toh post kardiaTongue

manik's hair discussion is still onLOL

ahh u forgot even manik's dad used to live in pune n  even parth's family stay there tooLOL
i remember one dialogue of nandini
"tum pune se wapas kab aaye aur tumne muje fone bhi nahi kia" ROFL  
after 245 episodes

noor i think i dont know about that nandini voicing her opionins sceneOuch
i thought its different

Edited by shindesweety - 04 May 2016 at 2:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanannoor321shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalmanan

Originally posted by shindesweety

Originally posted by Sonalmanan

pic credit:maker
I remember Manik telling nandini that he doesn't feel ticklish... Is it that Parth also don't feel ticklish, koi ja k check krdo yaar LOL ... I love this scene,PaNi is on roll Day Dreaming

haww
why u wanna know
pani nahi manan haiEmbarrassedLOL
Sweety,just out of curiosity Wink This scene looks so natural,it seems that PaNi actually enjoyed doing this scene... PaNi n manan are the same na Embarrassed
     Wish PaNi had as much sensibility as Manan. Then there would have been much better ending to KY2,and no fanwars LOLLOL

Edited by ac2000 - 03 May 2016 at 11:42pm

Sonalmanannoor321shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

noor u actually wrote an an whole essay on his hair 5/5 to uLOL
internal conflictOuch
what u talking aboutConfused
i think after that bench scene they went to mangalore n nandu birthday
n after that PARTH went to his trip (amms ne room mei band kia tha)and
 after that parth fell sick typhoid ya malaria kuch hua tha
later on abstine video came

Haha thanks. LOL

I don't know all the details but I remember reading in the EDTs and ATs how they messed up on the editing and cut a lot of the stuff where Nandini poured her heart out regarding pandit to Manik. There was that terrace scene when they sit at opposite ends that scene was meant to be longer but some internal conflicts caused them to ruin some of the episodes. Because people were complaining that Nandini wasn't voicing her feelings but they actually did have scenes for that but they weren't shown. Like that dance they do on the road trip to Managalore, the song did not go with their dancing at all and I think even Niti mentioned how that wasn't the final take of the dance. Then when Nandini was near the pool they mute her so you can't hear what she is saying to fab 4. 
       I remember Ni complaining in an interview that she and Pa put so much practice in the dance rehearsals Wink LOL but they chopped off so much at the editing Angry. Ni had really looked disappointed. Makes me think the unedited version must have been very good. MTV to KY2 was what Nyo was to Manik Angry.

Edited by ac2000 - 03 May 2016 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmanannoor321shibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
[Episode 29 - Miss Nandu, main tou ussi din ka intezaar kara ho, I've been waiting for that day ke kab yeh smile mere liye ho

"Kya Godzilla ko dekh liya"LOLLOLLOL    THISSS

"Waise yeh saare frowns tum sirf mere liye save karti ho" ahahaa Manik baba aakhir dil ke baat zubaan par aageyi.   

"Mere smile bohat aachi hai but you don't deserve it" - ahaha go Nandini, she really does have a nice smile. Niti's smile is pretty. 

yeahh she really have a pretty smileEmbarrassed

"Miss Nandu, main tou ussi din ka intezaar kara ho, I've been waiting for that day ke kab yeh smile mere liye ho" - LMAO Manik stop denying you yourself mentioned it a few episodes back and please you are desperately waiting for her to smile for you. LOLLOL

"Whatever" 

Gosh such a kameena with the way he stops and holds her.Angry
Nandu should have realised if a boy is being mean to you he probably has a crush on you, oh boy the meta!!!LOL  LOLOLLOL 

LMAO him saying he doesn't explain anything to anyone, dude you just did that. LOL

"Stay away from me, far far away" - lol he says this and then keeps coming back to her. Embarrassed

Cabir saying oh this is the 7th floor and these guys are not so important. LMAOROFL

ROFL
LOL Nandini texts Dhruv and Manik looks back knowing it's Dhruv ahahahahah. 
Banda is so jealous, right now he is jealous about his precious Dhruv getting stolen later on it's more to do with his feelings for Nandini. 

It's funny how when you see this next scene for the first time you just think it's Raghav in his capacity as a strict teacher coming to give a warning to Fab 5 but really it was because he noticed Cabir with Rose. LOL 

"A rose amongst these thorns" - lol good one Raghav. 

Nandini thinks about Manik and Manik thinks about Nandini in the presence of others. LOLLOL
Can't believe people thought that DhruNi even had a chance it was obvious that they used DhruNi as an excuse for MaNan having encounters. Wink

this exactly i mean how..duhh Stern Smile
how can they think dhruni had a chance man Confused'
I NEVER EVER LIKED DHR WITH HIS NOT SO NI
Dhruv just got friendzoned. LOL    LMAOOO

STOREROOM scene tomorrow! Thank you Harshad ji. Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

that was a wonderful update
Smile
storeroom sceneEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@ac2000

MTV to KY2 was what Nyo was to Manik 

exactlyROFL
kabi nahi banti Dead
give n take bhi
but here we used to give trps n then they only do dhoka with fansAngry
promos precaps sab mei  goofing up

Edited by shindesweety - 04 May 2016 at 12:07am

-Nili-noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by ac2000

I know I am inviting btickbats but I loved Pa's khade khade baal LOL. It suited his character at times. It used to underline Manik's gadhapan Wink.
And sometimes make him look like a Gadha - His fresh haircut straight out of the cupboardLOL

Noor.. the triangle hairstyle analysisLOL But I loved his long messy hair. The paint scene hairstyle, the haan hoon mai monster, etc. I love when the wind blows his zulfen tooLOL Even liked him with the hairband in the 'Thank me properly' scene. Day Dreaming I personally am not fond of his regular hairstyle like the one in the earring scenesEmbarrassed n the super short hair with the lower part of his head trimmed like a maidanLOL in the middle of the amputation track, Hope vs Hate track, etc.
Loved his storeroom wala hairstyleEmbarrassed n yeah the credit there goes to Kaju benLOL

Nili you confused me with your short hair analysisLOL Those bits you mentioned, even I like. He looks cute.

what confused you in my analysis shibzyLOL 
okay, i liked some hairstyles you mentioned and some Noor mentioned.Tongue the regular hairstyle you're talking about actually makes him look very seedha saadha overly decent kinda guy lol. it looks good on him though, but sometimes for Manik's character it didn't fit especially the monster Manik phase. Spiked texturized hair(kaju ben ka hairsyle) looked really good on him.The store room scene. My personal favourite.Embarrassed Messy hair was good too. But, that side parting Noor mentioned looked reallyDead 
And i liked him with the headband too. Few days back he got obsessed with the headband though. lol. There were times when he carried it really good and times when he failed miserably.LOL Also, that headband hanging around his neck in most pictures.LOL

Noor,the girls were right actually lol, there was also a picture as a proof where Niti clicked a selfie(during the storeroom scene) and Parth was busy setting his hair in the picture.LOL

after so much of hair discussion, while watching the epis i will be watching his hair more keenly i'm sure.LOL

Edited by -Nili- - 04 May 2016 at 1:19am

shindesweetynoor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

pic credit: whoever made this
i found this on my twitter
Forgot to quote yesterday. This is AwesomeLOL Who made this? I wanna use itDay Dreaming

And Sweety.. Tumbler wale acc/s ka link dena.

even i forgot to quote yesterday.Tongue 
this one's  hilarious lolLOL

Edited by -Nili- - 04 May 2016 at 8:58am

shindesweetynoor321shibz

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
It feels so good seeing this discussion thread so alive
All memories are getting refresh
Thank you guyss