Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: noor321

LOL I don't think it's to do with the length but because he wanted to cover his tummy lol. He has had a bit of paunch from day 1πŸ˜†.

Oh god those awful shorts, why would someone do that to him!!! Thank goodness we didn't see the front angle of those shorts. Can you imagine Parth walking around the set in those shorts during takes lol.πŸ˜‰ They must have got quite a show LMAO. 

I meant for Niti, like having a half naked guy literally coming so close to you lol, especially in the beginning to do such scenes must be awkward for both. 

"Stay away from Dhruv" will be joined by "because I don't like it". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See.. pata hai toh poocha kyun?πŸ˜†

I think he had a robe on and removed it only during the shots and that with minimal crew aroundπŸ˜† Remember the holi pool scene pics? He was in the pool only when the girls had their photo sessionπŸ˜†

@Awkwardness- I still doubt for some reasonπŸ˜† Plus they're actors.. LOL

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

See.. pata hai toh poocha kyun?πŸ˜†

I think he had a robe on and removed it only during the shots and that with minimal crew aroundπŸ˜† Remember the holi pool scene pics? He was in the pool only when the girls had their photo sessionπŸ˜†
@Awkwardness- I still doubt for some reasonπŸ˜† Plus they're actors.. LOL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ainvyi
He just looked so funny with it tied that way. Even in WH the other guy had it tied below and Parth way above lol. 

Oh yeh I've seen pics of them from the holi episode, there is pic with Niti and him in the pool with other girls taking a pic while standing outside. Does that mean they were watching them shoot that pool scene lol? Chalo PaNi shippers got another pani offscreen pic because of that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
noor321 thumbnail
Episode 16 - Tum to jaanti ho mera mood theek karna kilaye tumhe kya karna hoya. 
Felt bad for Mukti, but it was quite real when the mother was blaming her for behaving like her father. 

Nandini/Niti looked so young in the beginning and so innocent lol. 

"Itna bhi Monster nahi hai" - The Monster Manik facade was fading. 

LOL - he just gave her a time out. 

Oh Manik baba look what you did you threw water on her face and then look she got her revenge when threw the water on you later. Funny how they both were wearing the same outfits in both the episodes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Niti was smiling in her closeup when he threw the water lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Yayyy the epic shower scene is next. 

Didn't Alya hear Nandini talking to Manik when she was giving him the phone. 

Hahahahaha Manik is such a Kameena and Nandini's face LMAO. πŸ€£ She couldn't believe her ears. 

"Mera mood theek karna kilaye tumhe kya karna hoya" πŸ˜† Nandini's face when he said that. She understood all that but didn't get "IT" in the never have I ever game. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandini's tauba tauba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Alya is hilarious in this scene as well. 

He comes right out not even thinking about her getting a glimpse of his "ahem". πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
We know he was wearing shorts in the scene but don't think Manik as a character would have while having shower. πŸ˜†

She had a hopes high thinking he gave her a proper scooter lol. The scene of her entering college on that scooter. πŸ€£

This Navya was so much more fun. 

Harshad is such a kameena and manipulative jerk but credit should be given where it's due lol, he gave us the amazing accidental kiss lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can't stop laughing at Mukti and Navya's little cat-fight. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was hilarious.  

Nandini did you forget the important information that random dude gave the other day that it's best to stay out of ManShad's way when they are fighting. πŸ˜‰

This must have been such a funny scene to shoot, Dhruv is just standing there while ManShad are having their routine mukkay baazi and Navya and Mukti are busy hitting each other lol. 

And loh Harshad nai mukka maara and MaNan gir gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Their eyes lol especially Manik's, the boy was shocked and Alya's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It's all Manik's fault he was getting all up close and personal with Nandini, ultimate payback. 

Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago
shibz thumbnail

That accidental kiss position cap is bloody epic. LOL - no matter how 'friendly' they were at that time, landing on top of a guy and staying put for the director and cinematographer to be able to take all shots, closeups and angles must have made for an interesting watch for those standing and super awkward for them. I wonder how long it took lol, they probably didn't move during shots being setup because of their positions getting messed up lol. She literally is on top of his 'ahem'😲😲. Add to that the entire cast and extras were an audience to it lol. Did you see the comment in that AT about this pic?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha it is.
I went back n watched that scene as I didn't remember where exactly was itπŸ˜† It's in tomorrow's epi.. that positionπŸ˜† You're right.. that must've been really uncomfortableπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
But look at the way he's so protectively holding her.. Awe<3πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes I did see the comments in ATπŸ˜† And of course even a blind can see where she is🀣

shibz thumbnail

Yayyy the epic shower scene is next. 

Didn't Alya hear Nandini talking to Manik when she was giving him the phone. 

Hahahahaha Manik is such a Kameena and Nandini's face LMAO. πŸ€£ She couldn't believe her ears. 

"Mera mood theek karna kilaye tumhe kya karna hoya" πŸ˜† Nandini's face when he said that. She understood all that but didn't get "IT" in the never have I ever game. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandini's tauba tauba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Alya is hilarious in this scene as well. 

He comes right out not even thinking about her getting a glimpse of his "ahem". πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
We know he was wearing shorts in the scene but don't think Manik as a character would have while having shower. πŸ˜†

She had a hopes high thinking he gave her a proper scooter lol. The scene of her entering college on that scooter. πŸ€£

This Navya was so much more fun. 

Harshad is such a kameena and manipulative jerk but credit should be given where it's due lol, he gave us the amazing accidental kiss lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can't stop laughing at Mukti and Navya's little cat-fight. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was hilarious.  

Nandini did you forget the important information that random dude gave the other day that it's best to stay out of ManShad's way when they are fight. πŸ˜‰

This must have been such a funny scene to shoot, Dhruv is just standing there while ManShad are having their routine mukkay baazi and Navya and Mukti are busy hitting each other lol. 

And loh Harshad nai mukka maara and MaNan gir gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Their eyes lol especially Manik's the boy was shocked and Alya's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It's all Manik's fault he was getting all up close and personal with Nandini, ultimate payback. 

Did Nandini talk to Manik once she received the call?

@IT - I wondered the same when she does the sex talk later on.πŸ˜†

How is it even possible to ride that scooter to college?πŸ˜†

Navya was truly fun initiallyπŸ˜†.. although a bit annoying at times.. but with her increased obsession for Harshad she became totally intolerable.

Credit for the magical Storeroom also goes to HarshadπŸ˜† He was the first one to think of hooking up MaNanπŸ˜†

Mukti n Navya🀣 - Navya:chodo mere Harshadji ko🀣
Truly that entire setup looks fun🀣 All of them must've enjoyedπŸ˜†

The accidental kiss - How nicely he balances himself and her while falling down
noor321 thumbnail

Haha it is.
I went back n watched that scene as I didn't remember where exactly was itπŸ˜† It's in tomorrow's epi.. that positionπŸ˜† You're right.. that must've been really uncomfortableπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
But look at the way he's so protectively holding her.. Awe<3πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes I did see the comments in ATπŸ˜† And of course even a blind can see where she is🀣

Can we demand MTV to release BTS footage of KY2?? LOOOL

This is why American shows are so much better at times with the offscreen stuff, they release bloopers and BTS stuff for popular shows all the time. 
shibz thumbnail
We have. But like everything else, MTV turns a deaf ear(read dumb eye here)πŸ˜†
noor321 thumbnail

Did Nandini talk to Manik once she received the call?

@IT - I wondered the same when she does the sex talk later on.πŸ˜†

How is it even possible to ride that scooter to college?πŸ˜†

Navya was truly fun initiallyπŸ˜†.. although a bit annoying at times.. but with her increased obsession for Harshad she became totally intolerable.

Credit for the magical Storeroom also goes to HarshadπŸ˜† He was the first one to think of hooking up MaNanπŸ˜†

Mukti n Navya🀣 - Navya:chodo mere Harshadji ko🀣
Truly that entire setup looks fun🀣 All of them must've enjoyedπŸ˜†

The accidental kiss - How nicely he balances himself and her while falling down

She goes "sir yeh lejiye" and he goes put it on speaker and for her to do that the phone had to be on. 

Haha I guess she didn't think they would have been talking about doing it lol, but that was a funny scene and cabir telling them to start from the first base lol. 

IKR, riding that scooter all the way to college is not possible at all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That to getting there before him she should have been exhausted lol. 

Harshad is a true MaNan shipper, best villain ever lol. Ahh the storeroom scene was so perfect despite some cliched moments they made it truly unique. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard her say choro mera Harshad ji ko LMAO, the girl was crazy about him. They could have handled her story better the CVs missed the buck with this one especially since Veebha was one of the few from the cast that could act.

I know that whole fall is done so beautifully yaar. Seriously these two made every intimate scene beautiful rather than vulgar or tacky. Forget about the differences between the two the fact is that all their scenes together be it intimate or not all came out so amazingly well that it shows how comfortable they were and Niti definitely trusted him and didn't feel weird having him touch her. Parth comes across as a decent guy so all the bullshit about him makes no sense.πŸ˜ƒ

noor321 thumbnail

We have. But like everything else, MTV turns a deaf ear(read dumb eye here)πŸ˜†

Some of the BTS stuff of KY2 that news channel have put up is cute lol, like the first date BTS footage. They were genuinely laughing and having fun during the goof-ups. Oh and the scene where Pandit tells them he has replaced Manik with Dhruv there is footage of their rehearsal and you see Niti completely mast in herself having ice cream and then when she is needed she says her lines while having her ice-cream 🀣, I want more!!!!! 

I honestly can't stop laughing at how some 'fans' start analysing the BTS stuff and say oh they don't get along and look they aren't looking at each other in some of the BTS footage but I'm just thinking dude they must be in character, they sometimes have to stand on certain positions and can't move because it will spoil the shot and there is footage showing Niti putting glycerine in so of course she isn't going to start being all pally with him and is going to try and stay in character. πŸ˜•
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please can anyone tell me the name of the AT you guys were talking about. The link given is saying it does not exist. Or you can give me the AT no.Thanks