Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 32)

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Episode 26 - Manik is "Phinished"Embarrassed

DhruNi Alert!   

Nandini understood Manik better than Dhruv. #soulmatesLOL

Haha they all think Manik got Dhruv. 

Dhruv brings a new guitar for Manik.

#MissionNandini was a successLOL

LMAO Navya comes in playing the Dhol and I can't help but laugh at the people cheering for and bringing in Nandini. LOLLOL

The look Manik is giving her ahahahah. The guy is so pissed and is trying to get into contact with his Momma. LOLLOL Nandini is giving him smirks as well. 

Abhishek looks really good today and even yesterday in this black t-shirt.LOLLOL

Nandini smiles at Dhruv and Manik notices and is getting jealous. LOLLOL The guy is very possessive about his baby Dhruv.

Harshad don't get too excited Manik baba is still a big kameena and way too tez you can't pull him down that easily. LOL

Nandini notices that both Manik and Dhruv have the the guitar case with the star dangling. Embarrassed

"Phinish" - NavyaLOL

Aww Manik is like I didn't send those goons. 

"Teri gut feeling keh rahi hai, ya koi aur feeling?" Baba asked him straight up lol how did he forget all of this later. 

"Dunya ki sari larki trouble hai" Love how Cabir gave the girls the drumsticks.LOLLOL

LOL Parth's arms are so long that he literally touched them all in the hug ahahahahah. 

"Music is a method as well" - Harshad LOLLOLLOL lol so random. 

LOL there was no way she would survive bumping into Manik, the poor girl could have broken a few bones LOL.

"Mr Manik Malhotra next time you expel me mere ghar nahi paunch jaane"LOL

Haha he stares at her as she leaves and sees her limping. 

"Tumhe hot girls ki sapne aathe hai" 
LOL Navya was blushing. 

"I like you as you are" - Harshad 

Eww NavShad dancing and romancing. OuchDead

LOL at the way Navya falls and he catchers her. 

Dhruv catches Alya paying the gundas. 

dhruni ConfusedConfused i never ever liked dhruv n nandini ConfusedConfusedConfused

so love jealous manik
haha nandu smiles at dhruv n manik Angry
navshad tohLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-noor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindesweety

Ahh man I just love these two. 
Such genuine happiness!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmananshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Episode 27 - Dhruv's mummy and daddy are back together!

LOL at the way Dhruv is listening to Alya admitting about sending the goons. Uttu ruined the whole feel. Kriss was actually good. 

"We are serving Gods" - lol Nandini was so confused when the Manager said that. 

The only day Nandini actually worked at the cafe. LOL 
The manager is such a weirdo, some customers take some time. The cafe scene is so weird. Confused
Nandini's dubbing is bad. He is not eating anything at all lol. 

Madhubala's drama. LOL the pastry is the same one that Dhruv was given. 

Dhruv's alien attack. 

Manik comes to the cafe even though Nandini only said she needs him she never mentioned anything about Dhruv. LOLLOL

LOL at Manik having bundles of cash in his pocket, pretty sure those are the same bundles Alya gave to the goons. The Manager takes the bundles lool. LOL This episode is so random. The only good thing is Nandini and Manik collectively taking care of Dhruv and singing together. Niti is really bad at lip-syncing. LOL

This episode was so boring.Ouch

Edited by noor321 - 01 May 2016 at 11:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Nahiii Noor!!! what did you say? This is the epi that hooked me on to the show.. MaNan n Dhruv to be preciseEmbarrassed MaNan singing for DhruvDay Dreaming Angry Manik, scared Nandini. Nandini calling Manik. It wasn't that badEmbarrassed

Expressionless Dhruv - I took it as part of his characterEmbarrassed Added the mystery level to his characterEmbarrassed Baaki the whole Manik-Dhruv-Nandini angle is intriguing tooEmbarrassed

Nandini just telling Manik she needs him right nowLOL - She did tell him about Dhruv I believe. We weren't shown basEmbarrassed

Edited by shibz - 01 May 2016 at 12:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-shindesweetynoor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Nahiii Noor!!! what did you say? This is the epi that hooked me on to the show.. MaNan n Dhruv to be preciseEmbarrassed MaNan singing for DhruvDay Dreaming Angry Manik, scared Nandini. Nandini calling Manik. It wasn't that badEmbarrassed

Expressionless Dhruv - I took it as part of his characterEmbarrassed Added the mystery level to his characterEmbarrassed Baaki the whole Manik-Dhruv-Nandini angle is intriguing tooEmbarrassed

Nandini just telling Manik she needs him right nowLOL - She did tell him about Dhruv I believe. We weren't shown basEmbarrassed

Hahaha sorry. Seriously this episode? I mean it's not bad I just wasn't having fun. LOL even in the beginning I used to find expressionless dhruv mysterious but once you watch the whole show and you know it's because of Uttu's incapability as an actor that Dhruv as a character wasn't given justice to so it's sort of ruined. But yeh he is bearable when he gets the attack. 

I think it's because of the cafe scene that I got bored, it was just weirdly done and apart from Niti no one else in the scene could act. But yeh I loved the part from where Nandini phones Manik. I guess because I know what happens my opinion is somewhat biased perhaps my opinion would have been different if I was watching it for the first time. MaNan singing is the highlight Embarrassed  and of course her saying she needs him and him turning up instantly. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shindesweetyshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Haha yesLOL For the first time it looked new n niceEmbarrassed Dhruv imo took the worst turn when he opened his mouth to say more than 2 linesLOL Rest I still feel he was in the characterEmbarrassed Expressionless Dhruv due to alien attacksLOL But he said some intelligent stuff when neededEmbarrassed That made him interestingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
This scene to be specificEmbarrassed I was awestruck n continued watching the rest of the epi without changing the channelEmbarrassedLOL And there I started falling for ManikEmbarrassed Otherwise every time I saw cruel Manik I would change the channel or switch off the tvLOL

Cr- Pratsy. She was the one to encourage me to watch the show after thisLOL And also briefed me up on the forum fights b/w Dhruv/ManikLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

Go to top