Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 29)

shravya.kr Senior Member
shravya.kr
shravya.kr

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 986

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Guys I just wanted to know if there is an unedited version of the kiss?? If u have it please share it...
I jist can't believe it has been an year of the best kiss on television!! These surely knew how to keep us on our feet!! Hats of to pani  for this kiss...it was beautiful

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Joined: 03 January 2016
Posts: 677

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Alya sending goons after Nandini was God-send for Manik LOL. He didn't waste any time to break-up with Alya and went full out after Nandini Wink. I wonder what he would have done if situations didn't unfold like they did. I think Nandini was relieved that Manik didn't send the goons Tongue. But how can anyone think Monster Manik will let anybody else to torture Nandini? That was only his prerogative LOL. I hate that Alya was never shown apologising to Nandini Angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweetynoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 2002

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Alya sending goons after Nandini was God-send for Manik LOL. He didn't waste any time to break-up with Alya and went full out after Nandini Wink. I wonder what he would have done if situations didn't unfold like they did. I think Nandini was relieved that Manik didn't send the goons Tongue. But how can anyone think Monster Manik will let anybody else to torture Nandini? That was only his prerogative LOL. I hate that Alya was never shown apologising to Nandini Angry.
@bold he was anyway looking for as excuse to break up with her and this was the golden opportunity for him.TongueLOL 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 2002

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Happy 1st gobbling up anniversary guys.ROFLROFL i remember reading comments here about Pa gobbling up Ni's lips as if it was a piece of cake.ROFLROFL everytime this comment pops up in my head i just can't ROFLROFL
The GIFs made me BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed 
Can anyone post GIFs of the couch scene from that epi? I might use it in my dabbaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000shindesweetynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 6025

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Happy 1st gobbling up anniversary guys.ROFLROFL i remember reading comments here about Pa gobbling up Ni's lips as if it was a piece of cake.ROFLROFL everytime this comment pops up in my head i just can't ROFLROFL
The GIFs made me BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed 
Can anyone post GIFs of the couch scene from that epi? I might use it in my dabbaEmbarrassed


The guy either had serious feelings for her or was denied cake/food before this shot and was using the opportunity to take in the water and probably imagined her as a cake. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008-Nili-shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravya.kr

Guys I just wanted to know if there is an unedited version of the kiss?? If u have it please share it...
I jist can't believe it has been an year of the best kiss on television!! These surely knew how to keep us on our feet!! Hats of to pani  for this kiss...it was beautiful
We don't have itLOL But this bit found online isn't part of the released version as far as I knowDay Dreaming



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nili.. But they're not stacked. Looking in the CG thoughEmbarrassed Btw why is your avi missing?

 
 
 
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweety-Nili-StaryGirlnoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
This is also prettyHeart


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008shindesweety-Nili-StaryGirlnoor321

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#2Manan ff-YAARIAAN(Continue ff of ky2) chap 56-page 113 updtd

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: nirvisha   Replies: 825   Views: 146109

nirvisha 825 146109 14 June 2017 at 12:41pm by alisha17
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Metis   Replies: 1186   Views: 102279

Metis 1186 102279 07 August 2016 at 9:21am by priyachand2008
Yaariaan of SPACE-part 34 updated 03 May

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: minnu26   Replies: 233   Views: 45446

minnu26 233 45446 25 June 2016 at 9:53am by thamannamanan1
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Metis   Replies: 1184   Views: 51264

Metis 1184 51264 17 April 2016 at 2:05pm by shibz
Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Metis   Replies: 90   Views: 18386

Metis 90 18386 01 September 2015 at 2:16am by ..oishu..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index