Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 24)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
(from phone so posting in halves) so they're hurt.But this time toh even Nitians who used to defend her everytime, babysit her are pissed off.some of them even openly said how long can we defend her when she herself chooses to raise speculations evetytime.it gave me a good laugh to see them telling her to concentrate on her work and how they don't hear about her work nowadays.
@sweety I know. Not denying. They're sick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanan

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Sorry guys was busy the last two days. Will watch episode 21 soon and update. 

Also forget about this offscreen drama guys just enjoy KY2, yeh inka roz chalta rahega. They must get some sort of enjoyment out of it. We will become old but these people will continue being as stupid as ever. I couldn't care less if she is or isn't but come on why post something that you know people will start questioning you about and then get all upset because people bombarded you with questions. Confused

A few months ago it was Pa generating a lot of buzz and now it seems to be Ni's turn LOL. Isme bhi inka competition hai. ROFL

Anyone see Pa eating that scorpionShocked. He is the biggest foodie ever. 
i'm still on epi 15 lol i come and discuss with you guys without watching sometimesTongue been watching random scenes and vm's offlate.Embarrassed will catch up with the epis soon.

true.whenever i watch the show,i forget all the offscreen drama. such is the effect of MaNan.Day Dreaming no matter how much drama these people do, i ll always be grateful to Pa and Ni for MaNan. chalo atleast kuch toh acha kiya inlogo ne.Tongue 
@bold she does this everytime.Sleepy

the video of Pa eating scorpion made me all pukey.Dead even he was making faces lol. he has even eaten a kangaroo.Dead

Edited by -Nili- - 26 April 2016 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonalmanannoor321

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Pa wants to eat crocodile next LOL. As for not hearing about Ni's work, she is not doing anything significant, is she? May be thats the reason for provoking fans, to see if she can still generate a buzz or not Dead. It might also rankle that Pa gets so much attention from fans even when KY2 is off-air Ouch.                                                                                                                                  About Manan, within 24 hours of freeing Nandini from being his spot, albeit unwillingly, under pressure from friends, Manik has her as his partner, secret partner so that his friends don't interfere this time LOL. No wonder he was smirking, he found another way to be with her and this time they would be alone Embarrassed.

Edited by ac2000 - 26 April 2016 at 4:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Manik's reaction when he hears nandini in NH3 with Harshad was like as if she betrayed him!!! 
i loved d way he made sure he got her in another partnership for dhruv n rishab after releasing her from spot job.

loved their interaction in nandini's house, tom n jerry only! she s d only one who could give it to him back n more unlike others. no wonder Manik is enthralled with her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

@shibz twitter pe toh you were also angry but yahan aate hi your views differ. Tongue and I'm not at all angry coz it's not only Ni but most of the actors behave the same. "just friends" is not a new thing. it depends on the fans whether they're intelligent enough to see the truth. And as I have always said, Pa and Ni both have the right to date/marry whoever they want. It's not like they have given any false hopes about them. It's the fans who started shipping them. So,  they're no where at fault. But, like I said I'm annoyed at how actors time and again insult the term "friendship". I can't stand people who do that coz friendship is a very pure thing for me. Maybe I'm being judgemental, may be this is how the industry works. And as for the shippers, I'm not talking about the harmless shippers. the shippers on ig behave totally insane. But, thankfully it has mellowed down since all this drama. and come on, you can't compare Parisha with anuti. in their case arisha was the one dying for attention, in this case it's totally different.(you guys already know, so not mentioning in detail). 
Mujhe Nitians k saath compare kiya Cry but I can never even reach their level even if I try to lol. Abuser/gay/mole man/cursing him to death this is what they're known for. Parthians inse kum hain yaar, I know you must be talking about the tweets by some Parthians yesterday but they didn't use any bad words about her.trolled and mocked her though.some of them were shippers until her note about Pa.
See you didn't get my point. My views didn't differ. If you didn't notice my anger was/is coz she trolls fans and then when they react she has a problem(or so she says). I didn't speak about the girl's friendship or relationships. I'm only annoyed by her blame games, abla nari and attention seeking syndrome.
Here the discussion was about how you expect everyone to see the "reality" and "truth" that you see. I don't agree with you there. Hence my reasons. I definitely don't buy her stories. But I'm not sure how to interpret the lie part in her Note. And honestly most of the times in her notes truth is only say 1%(I'm still giving BODLOL) rest is drama.
In both AnuTi n ParIsha cases it's the girls who're being attention seekersTongue See even today Arisha commented on Parth's scorpion eating videoSleepy Btw Parth did eat scorpion last time too he was in Bangkok. Isn't it?
Not all but Parthians are no less. I don't mind trolling as long as it's not abusiveTongue They troll fans so much toh unko bhi troll karna banta hai. Many shippers turned Nitians too after her note. And abused Parth.
Btw I avoid speaking offscreen shit on IF. Even if I do, IF has certain Rules and regulations to be followed so my expression may differ not my views.

priyachand2008Sonalmanan-Nili-noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Manik really has a thing for short girls lol. Wink

"Tou zabarzasti karonga na, waise bhi acha sai baat karta hoon tou you don't react" - Aww Baba is so attracted to her. At this point Nandu is all like W*F, what are you even saying dude? 

"Maine dekha hai tumhe Dhruv kay saat baat karte way, tum tou ekdum normally baat. Normally tohri smile kaar kaar kay baat kare thi" - wow calm down baba, why are you getting so jealous? LOLLOL

"But when I tell you to smile, that time tumhe paata ni kya hojatha hai" - Jaal nai ki boo aarahi hai. 

"you have to earn that smile" - You go girl. LOLLOL

Haha she let's him in because she fears he will really break down the door. LOL he does later though when Nandu is kidnapped, another loop closure. LOLLOL

Just so he can spend some time with her he doing all this partnership stuff ahaha. 

The two of them discussing the Alien stuff. 

"I love Dhruv more than I hate you"
Tries touching her again but ends up grabbing the file. 

The subtle smirk Manik gives when she accepts his partnership. 

"We'll be Partners but friends kabhi nahi" - ahah this line can be twisted into meaning so many different things. She really does become his partner - both of them become equal partners in a romantic relationship and then of course the famous "let's become friends nah ManIk" phase. 

Manik giving the death stare to Nandini. Wink
Girls are of normal height only.. it's he who is unusually tallLOL And surprisingly Abhishek also seems to be almost the same height as Baba.

Those lines sound so innocentLOL jealousy wrapped and some of my favourite bitsLOL

Kidnap ke time he breaks Pandit's door na?LOL

Subconsciously yesLOL his obsession making him find reasons to spend time with her but he genuinely cares about Dhruv and his health too.

That partners, friends wali line is there only to be interpreted in the best way possible. They're partners for lifeLOL Later on it's Nandini who approaches him with Rishab's files. Perfect partnershipApprove

-Nili-Sonalmanannoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Smile and MaNanLOL

Cr-Lostmymusic

priyachand2008-Nili-_Surbhi_Star_noor321

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Nili-

@shibz twitter pe toh you were also angry but yahan aate hi your views differ. Tongue and I'm not at all angry coz it's not only Ni but most of the actors behave the same. "just friends" is not a new thing. it depends on the fans whether they're intelligent enough to see the truth. And as I have always said, Pa and Ni both have the right to date/marry whoever they want. It's not like they have given any false hopes about them. It's the fans who started shipping them. So,  they're no where at fault. But, like I said I'm annoyed at how actors time and again insult the term "friendship". I can't stand people who do that coz friendship is a very pure thing for me. Maybe I'm being judgemental, may be this is how the industry works. And as for the shippers, I'm not talking about the harmless shippers. the shippers on ig behave totally insane. But, thankfully it has mellowed down since all this drama. and come on, you can't compare Parisha with anuti. in their case arisha was the one dying for attention, in this case it's totally different.(you guys already know, so not mentioning in detail). 
Mujhe Nitians k saath compare kiya Cry but I can never even reach their level even if I try to lol. Abuser/gay/mole man/cursing him to death this is what they're known for. Parthians inse kum hain yaar, I know you must be talking about the tweets by some Parthians yesterday but they didn't use any bad words about her.trolled and mocked her though.some of them were shippers until her note about Pa.
See you didn't get my point. My views didn't differ. If you didn't notice my anger was/is coz she trolls fans and then when they react she has a problem(or so she says). I didn't speak about the girl's friendship or relationships. I'm only annoyed by her blame games, abla nari and attention seeking syndrome.
Here the discussion was about how you expect everyone to see the "reality" and "truth" that you see. I don't agree with you there. Hence my reasons. I definitely don't buy her stories. But I'm not sure how to interpret the lie part in her Note. And honestly most of the times in her notes truth is only say 1%(I'm still giving BODLOL) rest is drama.
In both AnuTi n ParIsha cases it's the girls who're being attention seekersTongue See even today Arisha commented on Parth's scorpion eating videoSleepy Btw Parth did eat scorpion last time too he was in Bangkok. Isn't it?
Not all but Parthians are no less. I don't mind trolling as long as it's not abusiveTongue They troll fans so much toh unko bhi troll karna banta hai. Many shippers turned Nitians too after her note. And abused Parth.
Btw I avoid speaking offscreen shit on IF. Even if I do, IF has certain Rules and regulations to be followed so my expression may differ not my views.
@bold This. i guess this is the sole reason for many including me to get pissed off by her behaviour.LOL i have another reason too,the jhooth boling,PDA doing and later using friendship tag to cover up.Sleepy 
yaar reality saaf saaf dekhke bhi when you guys say you'll give the BOD to her,it annoys me sometimesAngryLOL hence the "see the reality" waala jaap by me.Tongue honestly itna jhuth bol chuki ab tak Ni ki ab toh kuch sach bhi bolegi toh i won't believe.LOLTongue

ya in both cases girls are being attention seekers. ladkiyon ka naam mitti mein milaengi ye logTongue but anu ji is no less he also has his share of attention seeking business(jhooth boling and replying to dm's,princess chat on Ni's post). i feel both anu and Ni are somewhat similar in this aspect but maine toh suna tha opposites attract.(if you know what i mean)WinkLOL

yea he did eat last time tooDead in thailand only i guess.in a chat he had said he wants to eat crocodile next.Dead his fans on twitter were like humare ghar pe bahot cockroaches/lizards hain aa jaao khaane.ROFL
i know Parthians are no less but Nitians are worst. her fans barge into random convos and start their nautanki. happened with me yesterday. one of her fan annoyed me so much ki maine bhi suna diya. i don't understand why her fans think they can win over an arguement by dragging Pa into it. the girl told me anu ji is a good human being and not a jerk like Pa and Ni deserves someone like anu ji. matlab kuch bhi.Stern Smile i also played along and trolled her.Tongue but then i realised negative people brings the negative side of you. i didn't like some of my replies when i read them later.Stern Smile 
about your views, i got a little confused earlier but got it now.Smile 
P.s- it's high time we all should talk about the epis here now.lol otherwise people might start calling us gossip girls.LOL

Sonalmanannoor321shibz

Go to top