Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 22)

ana_rockzz Senior Member
ana_rockzz
ana_rockzz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone ! Well, some of you might know me Or maybe forgotten. LOL
But, You guys are love.. Was Stalking EDT.Big smile Discussing KYY again. HaayeeDay Dreaming 
Thankyou. HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock LOLLOL. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers Big smile, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns Big smile, my shipper heart Heart !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper Embarrassed. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient LOL. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".Wink
Nah! This is not the first timeLOL We keep our MaNan out of PaNi mess. I was busy this weekend. Others are just lazy n moody(I too amLOL). Writers ka I don't know.

As for Niti's note, like all her other notes, this one didn't make sense either. I only got/get offended when time and again she blames fans, plays the victim card after giving fodder for speculations. May be that's what she wants. Drama n attention(No offense). She has taken the "Baby" tag too seriously. Has forgotten that there may be real kids in the fandom.

Btw, the earlier mehendi was different.. the design I mean when it was on the same hand going by the pics she posted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana_rockzz

Hello Everyone ! Well, some of you might know me Or maybe forgotten. LOL
But, You guys are love.. Was Stalking EDT.Big smile Discussing KYY again. HaayeeDay Dreaming 
Thankyou. HugHug
Hey AnaHug You too join in whenever possibleBig smile
DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hey AnaHug good to see you again here.Big smile
I watched episode 20 yesterday but was busy so couldn't postEmbarrassed. Anyway what's up?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Sorry to say but you guys are still choosing to turn a blind eye! Her note was a big lie. Sad to see she's fooling people and people are getting fooled. More proofs for you people. she tagged uncle on "will you marry me" post on fb on march 5," "15 annoying things boyfriends do" the other day. Pics are on twitter. Don't know how to post. So, please open your eyes and see the truth and don't choose to get fooled coz that's what celebs do. Use fans according to their convenience. 
Also, there's no harm in shipping PaNi, SRK-kajol, barun-sanaya, ranbir-deepika still get shipped. But, some shippers should know where to draw a line.(not pointing it out to you guys, for some shippers who need to see the reality :) )

Niti can date whoever she wants. Her life, her choices. But, what annoys me is using the most purest relationship as friendship to cover up. We have guy friends too. Don't insult the term friendship by using it as per your convenience. -_- I ll never put my guy best friend's name on my mehendi at his house. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "will you marry me post" on my fb. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "15 annoying things boyfriends do" video and tell him "must watch".

Maybe I'm too oldschool. I did not know the definition of friendship has changed to this extent.
Nili you need to calm downLOL
Parth ne khud apne ek recent iv me bola hai, 'hum actors hain hume jhoot bolna padta hai' something like thatWink You know what? You sound like Nitians(a better word for u know.. since the other one is bannedWink) nowTongue Unhe bhi apne view k alawa aur kuch samaj aata hi nahi. Fans mostly see what they want to see and rarely what is intended to show by these actors. What you saw may be true but may be there's more to it. May be it's just one side of the coin. May be not the complete picture. May be. Fans can give the benefit of doubt. That's a quality of the fans too.

I don't know which shippers you're talking about, what line and where they need to draw but as I said before they might be having reasons(I'm sure they have). May be they believe in a different reality(which could be true too). I don't understand why are Parthians hell bent on proving shippers wrong and telling them to leave Parth alone(not like shippers will listen to them, neither is Parth theirs). I used to think Parthians r better than Nitians but now it appears that both r same(not talking about everyone)Dead

As for friendship! C'mon don't tell me you have never come across the "best friends" line coined by actors before. Again, I'm giving the AnuTi case a benefit of doubt(just like I gave in the ParIsha case). Sorry I'm not convinced with the 'proofs'. I will leave it to time.

Edited by shibz - 25 April 2016 at 12:55pm

priyachand2008StaryGirl

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Episode 20 - Manik continues to stare at Nandini!

Manik was strangely calm while Nandini and the rest were at the pool.

Dhruv finishing off having his alien attack. 

LOL - them all having a selfie-shootLOL

Manik was agitated throughout all of this, especially when Cabir splashed water on Rishab. 

Harshad/Abhishek looked really good in this episode. What's wrong with me? ConfusedLOL

LOL when Dhruv is asking Manik about something of his he isn't even looking at him. LOL Uttu seriously. Ouch

Manik was ever ready to go back into the house and Nandini was inside. Wink Even while recalling Harshad's words about freeing Nandini he was only recalling Nandu's face. Hai slight attraction has started. 

Baba you are so naughty thinking of any excuse to go inside the house lol. 

Veebha and Ayaz had such good chemistry they really should have capitalised on it more. Madhubala ji lol. 

And Nandini falls into Dhruv's arms and poor Baba is staring at them. EmbarrassedLOL
Baba has no idea how to react at all.Embarrassed

The way Cabir teases Navya lol and walks across to her side. LOL

Mukti unnecessarily trying to aggravate Alya Angry.

Alya could have fixed Mukti's bikini top. ConfusedConfused

LOL Harshad using Manik's towel, why couldn't the PH get more towels for the show. Confused

Manik still staring at Nandini LOLLOL, in fact there is a whole chain of staring going lol, Dhruv is staring at Nandu, Manik is staring at Dhruv and Nandu and Alya is staring at Manik. LOLLOL

One thing I find weird though is Manik knew Dhruv had some interest in Nandini, he always noticed Dhruv looking at her or them meeting so I wonder why he never thought that it may be attraction from Dhruv's end. Confused

When you have nothing else to tease someone about you drop down to a superficial level and mock them for their appearance. OuchOuch Exactly what Mukti and Alya did but I guess insecurity was the cause of this for them both. Alya because of Manik and Mukti because of Harshad. 

Though I'm not sure if anyone else thought that I always found what Mukti wore to college a little too much, it just didn't suit the atmosphere at all. Who in India walkers around in college half naked though. Alya wore short dresses but her outfits were still okay. I get wearing such things for clubbing but for college. Why didn't the principal say anything.

Harshad is such a jerk tying firecrackers to Nandini, amazing how she never noticed him tie it. Confused 

Loh Nandu jumps in and both Dhruv and Manik run to save her but Dhruv gets there first. Alya stops Manik, but if I remember correctly they never focus on this aspect in the next episode. 

Haha watched the whole epi through your reviewLOL

I love staring BabaEmbarrassed and the jealousy. Attraction was always there. But it surfaces after the Rishab incident.

@Manik noticing Dhruv's interest in Nandini- May be coz Manik did not want to believe that Dhruv was interested in NandiniLOL  

@Mukti's clothes to college- It wasn't too much. It was too littleLOL The show is fictionalized.. n so is their wardrobe. I haven't seen anybody wear half pants to college either(like Manik does)LOL He even wears a jacket over it.

Looking for some old gifs.. meanwhile this I had saved for this epi. CaVyaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetySonalmanannoor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Which epi is this? I can't rememberErmm Rose' dance around Dhruv wala?LOL

Cr for the gifs- Saamya.

Edited by shibz - 25 April 2016 at 1:47pm

shindesweetynoor321