Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 21)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Sorry to say but you guys are still choosing to turn a blind eye! Her note was a big lie. Sad to see she's fooling people and people are getting fooled. More proofs for you people. she tagged uncle on "will you marry me" post on fb on march 5," "15 annoying things boyfriends do" the other day. Pics are on twitter. Don't know how to post. So, please open your eyes and see the truth and don't choose to get fooled coz that's what celebs do. Use fans according to their convenience. 
Also, there's no harm in shipping PaNi, SRK-kajol, barun-sanaya, ranbir-deepika still get shipped. But, some shippers should know where to draw a line.(not pointing it out to you guys, for some shippers who need to see the reality :) )

Niti can date whoever she wants. Her life, her choices. But, what annoys me is using the most purest relationship as friendship to cover up. We have guy friends too. Don't insult the term friendship by using it as per your convenience. -_- I ll never put my guy best friend's name on my mehendi at his house. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "will you marry me post" on my fb. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "15 annoying things boyfriends do" video and tell him "must watch".

Maybe I'm too oldschool. I did not know the definition of friendship has changed to this extent.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008RedrossSidhaarthiSonalmanan

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Sorry to say but you guys are still choosing to turn a blind eye! Her note was a big lie. Sad to see she's fooling people and people are getting fooled. More proofs for you people. she tagged uncle on "will you marry me" post on fb on march 5," "15 annoying things boyfriends do" the other day. Pics are on twitter. Don't know how to post. So, please open your eyes and see the truth and don't choose to get fooled coz that's what celebs do. Use fans according to their convenience. 
Also, there's no harm in shipping PaNi, SRK-kajol, barun-sanaya, ranbir-deepika still get shipped. But, some shippers should know where to draw a line.(not pointing it out to you guys, for some shippers who need to see the reality :) )

Niti can date whoever she wants. Her life, her choices. But, what annoys me is using the most purest relationship as friendship to cover up. We have guy friends too. Don't insult the term friendship by using it as per your convenience. -_- I ll never put my guy best friend's name on my mehendi at his house. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "will you marry me post" on my fb. I ll not tag my guy best friend in a "15 annoying things boyfriends do" video and tell him "must watch".

Maybe I'm too oldschool. I did not know the definition of friendship has changed to this extent.
i don't think so, she is with her family yaar, she is teenager & it's dare & why u r tooo obsesed with niti?
u r also here she also here, see her in future
-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Surbhi_Star_

i don't think so, she is with her family yaar, she is teenager & it's dare & why u r tooo obsesed with niti?
she's a teenager? Lol. thanks for the info i didn't know. 
and it's a discussion forum everyone's discussing here but coz i put up facts it's hard to digest for you. this is not a thread for "Nitians". if you have such big issues please make a thread of your own. bring in your friends who idolise Niti and have a good time there.

and as for calling me obsessed, i have been her fan and i still watch her coz of MaNan. so, like you even i have the right to discuss stuff with my friends. and now please don't come up with "you're bashing her" lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged

and it's a discussion forum everyone's discussing here but coz i put up facts it's hard to digest for you. this is not a thread for "Nitians". if you have such big issues please make a thread of your own. bring in your friends who idolise Niti and have a good time there.

and as for calling me obsessed, i have been her fan and i still watch her coz of MaNan. so, like you even i have the right to discuss stuff with my friends. and now please don't come up with "you're bashing her" lol.
i am first manan fan then niti's how u say not come here?
ok sorry u r hand u can write anything

ps: i am not puju's type, i am manan fan and niti fan 

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Relax guys. This is an epi discussion thread, so lets stick to that, please Smile. Let us discuss Manan,not individual actor's personal life. @Nili, I am not denying Anuti, just that it might not be serious. She is not a teenager,just an immature 23 / 24 Wink. Uncle will be committing hara-kiri if there is a marriage nowLOLLOL.

priyachand2008

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged

i am first manan fan then niti's how u say not come here?
ok sorry u r hand u can write anything

ps: i am not puju's type, i am manan fan and niti fan 

Firstly, get your facts right before coming for an arguement. You think Niti is a teenager shows how much you know her. 
Secondly, if you're a MaNan fan you're always welcome here but then don't get offended by what we discuss about Niti or Parth. As, I said it's a discussion forum, so people discuss MaNan and the actors aswell. As long as it's a harmless discussion I don't see any point of getting offended.
-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Relax guys. This is an epi discussion thread, so lets stick to that, please Smile. Let us discuss Manan,not individual actor's personal life. @Nili, I am not denying Anuti, just that it might not be serious. She is not a teenager,just an immature 23 / 24 Wink. Uncle will be committing hara-kiri if there is a marriage nowLOLLOL.
God knows till how long she'll remain immature man.Sleepy
And the funniest part is merely a few months of dating and she's going all out with her "will you marry me" stuff. LOLLOL She's weirdly hilarious sometimes or most of the times.LOLLOL
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

NavNi had planned to make Alya jealous as a way to get Nandini out of the contract.  The rose petal shower, the holding of legs were done to imply she has become more than spot after the kiss Wink. Also Navya told Alya about Manik going to Nandini's house in a way that Manik can't stay away from Nandini Big smile. The plan worked LOLLOL, aided by Manik's obsession.
Ahh that's the only thing I could think ofLOL but since nobody mentioned it I got confused.. Thought it could be something elseEmbarrassed

@Noor- We had a wishing corner in the forum as well, a lot of which wishes got fulfilledLOL

noor321

Go to top