Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 20)

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Nili - Jo Dikhta Hai Woh Hota Nahi And Jo Hota Hai Woh Dekhtaa Nahii Embarrassed

Its All Mysterious Evil Smile

sexy hot the vampire diaries damon salvatore wink

*High 5* PartnerWink

NoorDisapprove Kuch bhiTongue
Shwetu and shibzy you both be like chahe duniya idher ki udher ho jaaye but we'll keep watering our hope treeROFLROFL Mann mein hai vishwash Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

LiveLaughLove.. IF-Dazzler
LiveLaughLove..
LiveLaughLove..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Nili - Jo Dikhta Hai Woh Hota Nahi And Jo Hota Hai Woh Dekhtaa Nahii Embarrassed

Its All Mysterious Evil Smile

sexy hot the vampire diaries damon salvatore wink

*High 5* PartnerWink

NoorDisapprove Kuch bhiTongue
Shwetu and shibzy you both be like chahe duniya idher ki udher ho jaaye but we'll keep watering our hope treeROFLROFL Mann mein hai vishwash Approve

Umeed Pe Toh Duniya Kayam Hai ! Cool

And Vishwas To Hamare Tan Man Dhan Sab Mein Hai Wink

Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 23 April 2016 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Episode 20 - Manik continues to stare at Nandini!

Manik was strangely calm while Nandini and the rest were at the pool. 

Dhruv finishing off having his alien attack. 

LOL - them all having a selfie-shootLOL

Manik was agitated throughout all of this, especially when Cabir splashed water on Rishab. 

Harshad/Abhishek looked really good in this episode. What's wrong with me? ConfusedLOL

LOL when Dhruv is asking Manik about something of his he isn't even looking at him. LOL Uttu seriously. Ouch

Manik was ever ready to go back into the house and Nandini was inside. Wink Even while recalling Harshad's words about freeing Nandini he was only recalling Nandu's face. Hai slight attraction has started. 

Baba you are so naughty thinking of any excuse to go inside the house lol. 

Veebha and Ayaz had such good chemistry they really should have capitalised on it more. Madhubala ji lol. 

And Nandini falls into Dhruv's arms and poor Baba is staring at them. EmbarrassedLOL
Baba has no idea how to react at all.Embarrassed

The way Cabir teases Navya lol and walks across to her side. LOL

Mukti unnecessarily trying to aggravate Alya Angry.

Alya could have fixed Mukti's bikini top. ConfusedConfused

LOL Harshad using Manik's towel, why couldn't the PH get more towels for the show. Confused

Manik still staring at Nandini LOLLOL, in fact there is a whole chain of staring going lol, Dhruv is staring at Nandu, Manik is staring at Dhruv and Nandu and Alya is staring at Manik. LOLLOL

One thing I find weird though is Manik knew Dhruv had some interest in Nandini, he always noticed Dhruv looking at her or them meeting so I wonder why he never thought that it may be attraction from Dhruv's end. Confused

When you have nothing else to tease someone about you drop down to a superficial level and mock them for their appearance. OuchOuch Exactly what Mukti and Alya did but I guess insecurity was the cause of this for them both. Alya because of Manik and Mukti because of Harshad. 

Though I'm not sure if anyone else thought that I always found what Mukti wore to college a little too much, it just didn't suit the atmosphere at all. Who in India walkers around in college half naked though. Alya wore short dresses but her outfits were still okay. I get wearing such things for clubbing but for college. Why didn't the principal say anything.

Harshad is such a jerk tying firecrackers to Nandini, amazing how she never noticed him tie it. Confused 

Loh Nandu jumps in and both Dhruv and Manik run to save her but Dhruv gets there first. Alya stops Manik, but if I remember correctly they never focus on this aspect in the next episode. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHYPNpriyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweety-Nili-_Surbhi_Star_shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
this episode focus was more on Manik's inability to let go Nandini! the way he is restless after sending the sms to nandini - that she is free - was beautifully shown. That chain staring was hilarious! Alya was very observant. i think she was the first to notice Manik's interest or shd i say obsession with Nandini evn befor Manik n Nandini! no wonder she was sooo insecure and tried too many things to stop their attraction!!! But Manan could not be stopped!!! 
Dhruv in his zombie avatar was not attractive at all. that scene where Manik glaring at nandini falling in dhruv's arms was good. Parth was so good in portraying his unconscious anger! 

but he did see dhruv's interest in nandini! but why does he assumes it is only friendship? Nandini initially did wonder that dhruv might be the firefly guy. only later she knows it was manik. so may be she was initially interested. the way she sends smses implied that. but they clicked more as friends only. (thank god for that)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHYPNSonalmanan-Nili-noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
what's a soulmate? 
watch this one guys. MaNanDay Dreaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJgdLD5vFM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shindesweetynoor321shibz

ac2000 Senior Member
ac2000
ac2000

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock LOLLOL. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers Big smile, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns Big smile, my shipper heart Heart !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper Embarrassed. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient LOL. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".Wink

Edited by ac2000 - 24 April 2016 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008SonalmananSidhaarthi

_Surbhi_Star_ IF-Dazzler
_Surbhi_Star_
_Surbhi_Star_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta  hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shock LOLLOL. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippers Big smile, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns Big smile, my shipper heart Heart !). Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper Embarrassed. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatient LOL. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo"
i think they r only friends
Sonalmanan Goldie
Sonalmanan
Sonalmanan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac2000

Hey guys, why is the AT so quiet? I thought that weekend pe there will be lots of comments and discussions, par lagta hai Ni ke mehendi got everyone in a shockLOLLOL. Writers are leaving, no updates on ffs, this AT is silent...proves that most of us are shippersBig smile, of varying degrees. But why be upset, we saw through kaju, we will see trhrough uncle also, if there is really anything bet.them. I read her note, if it had just been denial about the mehendi, I would be saying its a lie. But she categorically denies dating and also seems upset with profiles linking them.(She was never upset with any PaNi profiles on sns Big smile, my shipper heartHeart!).Two possibilities 1.They are really only friends.or 2.This is not a serious relationship, just casual dating. In both cases, hope is there for shipper Embarrassed. I want PaNi to grow up first, only then they will be able to handle a relationship. It will take time, making most of us impatientLOL. But as Lord Krishna said in MB "Dhairya dharan karo".Wink

Edited by Sonalmanan - 26 April 2016 at 6:00pm

Go to top