Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 149)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Shibz seems to be busy today, hardly any comments on PaNi. LOL
HawwwShocked I wrote an essay on PaNi! Doesn't that count?ConfusedLOL

The 'shining like a diamond'LOL I think it's posted by the admin.. So didn't react much. Though coincidence toh haiLOL n now that you say it was a dialogue in that very scene.. toh pata nahiLOL And today toh there are some manan scene caps posted. Ek mein Nandu bhi dikhrahi haiLOL

Btw today's S3 update - Baba got a mustacheLOL Ppl went crazy seeing Baby's haircut and now it's Baba's turn. Truly Made for each other they areLOL Aakhir yahi Nandu ka mucchad wala bangayaLOLTongue

Edited by shibz - 05 June 2016 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008noor321

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nili-

i'm gonna download this time shibz.Tongue
OkayStern Smile Divu jeetgayiErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhi

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

guys even that fb page which had all the epis has removed them, i mean fb removed them. and that girl who uploaded s1 epis, it doesn't work for me. please help CryCry
also, can anyone send me the MaNan playlist? have most of the songs, yet a few left to download. 
hey nili, did you try downloading the episodes from voot site?
Try it out, nahi toh me or pri do can help.
I can upload the episodes i have downloaded in my episode once i get wifi in my hostel room i.e after exams.
divvu, i was actually thinking to come and take the epis from you once i'm in DelhiTongueLOL MaNan ne paagal kar diya hai mujheTongueTongue 

voot is a p in the a yaar Angry i ll wait till you get your wifi Embarrassed this time i'm gonna download bas! everytime time i want to watch ,it disappears. Ouch bahot ho gaya ab,downloading is the best option it seems.
When are you coming to Delhi?
Yey!!! Shibzykali *mutual favourite emoji*Tongue
DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i'm gonna download this time shibz.Tongue
OkayStern Smile Divu jeetgayiErmm
Party
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

Yey!!! Shibzykali *mutual favourite emoji*Tongue
Same to you! :\
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noor321

Shibz seems to be busy today, hardly any comments on PaNi. LOL
HawwwShocked I wrote an essay on PaNi! Doesn't that count?ConfusedLOL

The 'shining like a diamond'LOL I think it's posted by the admin.. So didn't react much. Though coincidence toh haiLOL n now that you say it was a dialogue in that very scene.. toh pata nahiLOL And today toh there are some manan scene caps posted. Ek mein Nandu bhi dikhrahi haiLOL

Btw today's S3 update - Baba got a mustacheLOL Ppl went crazy seeing Baby's haircut and now it's Baba's turn. Truly Made for each other they areLOL Aakhir yahi Nandu ka mucchad wala bangayaLOLTongue

Hahaha I never said you made no comments, said hardly any. LOL

I thought it was an admin is as well, but that shine like a diamond seems too much to be a coincidence because Niti posted the shine like a diamond thing a few days ago with a Nandini pic. LOL No it's not actually from the scene, unless I forgot that it was. LOLLOL But just that the pic is a manik one and well she posted a Nandini one when she wrote the diamond caption and so did he. Plus the "You"LOL.

Hahaha I realised that after you wrote that Niti/Nandini was in that pic as well, from when Manik got ill the second time. Uttu is there as well. LOL. People are saying it's never just the two in the pic lol. 

Weirdly enough his Admin posted some pics saying posted by Team samthaan, gosh things would be easier if they kept consistency, but it's usually them if there is no caption. LOL Whoever is the page admin of his FB really needs to stop going on a random pic uploading spree lol. 

LMAO yes I saw his new mucchLOL, don't like it that much, he needs more of his beard to make it look better. Plus I prefer him with stubble rather than a full beard and muccch. LOL

@bold OMG LMAO!!!!!! Totally didn't think of that. ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLWell done Parth. ClapClap Oh boy the feelz. LOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 05 June 2016 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
^^Ohh!! Parth is smart. Even if it's his post, we will never knowLOL I noticed the "you" thought it was weird since it was posted along with his own pic(yeah I know it is Manik's).. so I took it as the admin putting it that way on behalf of all the fangirlsLOL

Lol that pic with Nandu n Uttu. I too thought the sameLOL May be the admins posted that one too seeing as Parth shared a video earlier on his insta with the 3 of themLOL Pata nahi pehle kya problem thi ki even they shared any pic but MaNan'sStern Smile(even now).

I also noticed the Team Parth Samthaan all of a suddenLOL But so far just under one pic they did.

Ditto about his stubble and musch/beard.

Haha mujhe toh uska new look dekhke hi feelz aagaya thaROFL Since she also got a new look few days backWinkLOL And both look like gadhasTongue

Edited by shibz - 05 June 2016 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand2008ac2000noor321

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

^^Ohh!! Parth is smart. Even if it's his post, we will never knowLOL I noticed the "you" thought it was weird since it was posted along with his own pic(yeah I know it is Manik's).. so I took it as the admin putting it that way on behalf of all the fangirlsLOL

Lol that pic with Nandu n Uttu. I too thought the sameLOL May be the admins posted that one too seeing as Parth shared a video earlier on his insta with the 3 of themLOL Pata nahi pehle kya problem thi ki even they shared any pic but MaNan'sStern Smile(even now).

I also noticed the Team Parth Samthaan all of a suddenLOL But so far just under one pic they did.

Ditto about his stubble and musch/beard.

Haha mujhe toh uska new look dekhke hi feelz aagaya thaROFL Since she also got a new look few days backWinkLOL And both look like gadhasTongue

@bold lol exactly that seemed a weird way to write the caption. He wouldn't exactly be saying that to himself lol, especially not with a you. LOL

The one with Uttu and Nandini is definitely from the admin, don't think it's him. 

LOL that's what everyone is saying, Niti got a new look and now he has as well. LOLLOLLOL 
Mujhe bhi feelz aarahi hain because nothing is a coincidence with these two anymore lol. LOL I didn't like Niti's at first, but in the later pics it looks better just not from the day of the cut and well Parth is reminding me of the tapori baba from holi with the red colour. EmbarrassedLOL

I know this post is from a few day ago, but I wonder if it is for Parth baba or like all us PaNi shippersROFL:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGGb1jWt_Wt/?taken-by=nititaylor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyshibz

Go to top