Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 144)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
The fact that this still applies to the two of them even today. WinkLOL

Current status of PaNi:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by noor321 - 03 June 2016 at 6:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000shindesweetySonalmananStaryGirlshibz

shindesweety Goldie
shindesweety
shindesweety

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
i can find that post which i wanted to quoteConfused
let it be

noor that scene
episode 245Blushing
in the same episodes staircase scene,pool scene, n bedroon sceneEmbarrassed
manan was totally on different level Embarrassed
and the bg sapna jahan just did magic to that sceneEmbarrassed
n nandini's tight smackerEmbarrassed

pool scene chori kiyaAngryDead

innocent manan in paaniLOL
that scene was blisss
him teaching her how to sceneEmbarrassed
let it go 
and stars gazing at the end 
beautifully beautifulDay Dreaming bg song jaisa mera tuEmbarrassed

i read a article a month back
5 things u dont know abt niti
one of the thing was she is a academic swimmer
after watching  both that pool scene of manan
i can only say  she is really a good actorBig smileLOL

and talking about manan songEmbarrassed
after being played on manan i love them more Tongue

ROFLmeme

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008SonalmananSidhaarthinoor321shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@noor
that meme is PERFECT for manan at present!!! seriously they have not grown up at all!!! but good for us! we are getting our entertainment quota evn after the show is over.

niti is an academic swimmer!!! she was really good showing as if she doesnt know swimming. her acting was much more natural and complemented parth's sooo well, no wonder their chemistry is still talked about. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac2000Sonalmanannoor321shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Uff no would never have watched it even if he didn't do what he did lol, such a bad actor. And still not good looking to me at all.Dead

Manik is seriously one of the best male leads on TV after a long time and Parth made it even better. 

I happened to come across Kriss' new show, and lol she is literally playing Alya again just more evil as it's a Gul Khan show. Her BF has started getting attracted to another girl while she is crazy after him and wants to get married to him straightaway lol. Poor girl has been typecast. LOLOuch

Aur tou aur I was horrified at how they tried to copy the Manan pool scene from FC time, the one where Manik asks Nandini to let it go and fall in the pool. And they used the SAME pool as well. OH MY GOD it was awful, firstly Karan Wahi can't act and bad voice, Parth's voice is so good. And the execution was terrible.

Just look at this: watch from 3.33

Angry
W*FDead I like Karan Wahi but omg! He can't actConfused And his voicePinch and OMG! That's Manik's house n PoolAngry But shit! Such lame execution n writing n actingDead(I'm happy thoughEvil Smile) And that girlWacko she was drunk in the precap btw. Never was a fan of chaar billis' shows but they had better actors in their hit shows.. but now. Back to back poor choices.

@Utkarsh's show is ending this month anywayLOL

@Kriss- LB the Godfather could only
get her that role for being nice to himOuchTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnySonalmanannoor321

sunnymunny Senior Member
sunnymunny
sunnymunny

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGO0b-fv788/?r=1738800532

Today's PaNi coincidence dose Embarrassed Wink

priyachand2008ac2000noor321shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
guys even that fb page which had all the epis has removed them, i mean fb removed them. and that girl who uploaded s1 epis, it doesn't work for me. please help CryCry
also, can anyone send me the MaNan playlist? have most of the songs, yet a few left to download. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnynoor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Uff no would never have watched it even if he didn't do what he did lol, such a bad actor. And still not good looking to me at all.Dead

Manik is seriously one of the best male leads on TV after a long time and Parth made it even better. 

I happened to come across Kriss' new show, and lol she is literally playing Alya again just more evil as it's a Gul Khan show. Her BF has started getting attracted to another girl while she is crazy after him and wants to get married to him straightaway lol. Poor girl has been typecast. LOLOuch

Aur tou aur I was horrified at how they tried to copy the Manan pool scene from FC time, the one where Manik asks Nandini to let it go and fall in the pool. And they used the SAME pool as well. OH MY GOD it was awful, firstly Karan Wahi can't act and bad voice, Parth's voice is so good. And the execution was terrible.

Just look at this: watch from 3.33

Angry
W*FDead I like Karan Wahi but omg! He can't actConfused And his voicePinch and OMG! That's Manik's house n PoolAngry But shit! Such lame execution n writing n actingDead(I'm happy thoughEvil Smile) And that girlWacko she was drunk in the precap btw. Never was a fan of chaar billis' shows but they had better actors in their hit shows.. but now. Back to back poor choices.

@Utkarsh's show is ending this month anywayLOL

@Kriss- LB the Godfather could only
get her that role for being nice to himOuchTongue

I use to like Karan offscreen but haven't really kept up with his stuff. But yeah uff so bad, and his side profile is not pretty looking at all, that beard looks weird and so does his face from the side. And gosh him showing off his body, Parth did many shirtless scenes but it didn't look so awkward like Karan. Confused

I know ahahaha, thank goodness it didn't beat Manan but uff so bad. Manik's pool man.Angry

LOL yeah Uttu no longer a lead, worst lead ever. 

Hahaha true that. But even though Kriss really improved but I saw a bit and couldn't stand watching her, it wasn't that good. Ouch

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@red: haha they really do affect each other. So freaking obvious and they can't seem to let go, we knew that was going to happen because the show made them it will be really hard to match up to MaNan individually and as a couple, they realised to late what this show has done for them. 

Spending 16/17 hours together, and mostly just the two of you of course there is comfort, understanding and trust. I think Niti really understood Parth and vice versa which is why they were able to brush aside the awkwardness and do their job so that is why they are so annoyed with each other and upset. Despite all his tantrums and what not they did their job in S1 that is very telling, matlab she got him but S2 everything went crazy. That is why you never piss a girl off. She was annoyed at him for leaving. LOL

@blue: haha yes same. LOL

@pink: what does that tell you then lol. He has been comfortable with Fenil as well who was his female lead in his old show but not with Niti ahaha. I've seen other TV couples who've had some very intimate scenes as well (despite not doing them as well as PaNi) but still intimate and you see there offscreen IVs and they are all pally. Or even if they don't hang out much offscreen they are so friendly and fun in the IVs they have to give. So why the hell couldn't these two do the same. The problem was from Parth's end. Clearly they were attracted, especially him. She affected him a lot, I mean that recording is so very telling, "acts like I don't exists", mooh banati hai loool. The guy had a kiss scene with Kriss to, why wasn't there any awkwardness there lol. 

I keep coming across people saying Pieces and Scorpions are perfect for each other, tou inke problem kya hai lol. 

HaanLOL They may be just actors but they acted so real. Adding feels to it. Toh to let go or move on might be a little difficult contrary to what they say. I guess they both did suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Especially Niti who would get those warm cuddly hugs from him. That must be really comforting.. Imagine when you're feeling low. And he too.. may not be having anyone to hug when he wants unlike when he played Manik to his Nandu toh almost daily hota hoga. Plus, like Priya said, they were into each other more than the charactersLOL toh fictional hi sahi they gave life to those. When they were MaNan, they believed they were bf-gfEmbarrassed Rest I don't know how acting worksTongue But this defo is their first such work where they have lived the characters and the journey fully. So the attachment would be there not just to the characters they played but each other's characters as well. Also, I think it's more than just attraction for the same reasons. Some fondness would have developed when they worked in an environment where the understanding n support is evident. Like I once said friends or not, I don't see a reason why they would hate each other. They have reasons to favour each other instead. Only if Niti hadn't let the external factors affect their relationship and if Parth was more considerate. But they just have to be childish. Anyway their games are funLOL as long as they don't harm each other. And in a way the fandom tooTongue

This is so apt NoorLOL

Edited by shibz - 04 June 2016 at 11:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshindesweetynoor321

Go to top