Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 29 (Page 143)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Originally posted by shibz

Noor.. Are you mazak udaaying of my "innocent" comment?Embarrassed Innocent ka matlab ye nhi ki koi action nhi hotaLOL But like you said, they have this inherent innocence that whatever they do together doesn't look badEmbarrassed

Oh Btw the Himachal thingLOL He said he was going to Chandigarh but ended up in Himachal! Seriously How?LOL

@PaNi hope thing - The recording showed how much she affected him. Her note showed how much he affected her. So in a way a few revelations were good. Adds spice to their story n makes it more interestingWink
(as long as there's a happy endingTongue) I go with your last line. Jab Salman-SRK can patch up toh ye dono kya cheez haiLOL

Have they ever asked shippers to stop shipping? Heck Parth even acknowledged PANI this Holi after all that happenedLOL Who would have expected?LOL Ab itne bhi gadhe nhi hai. Specially Parth.

@bold
very truly said! it is inevitable S1 would have created some kind of attraction which would have made them feel awkward. with P's gf, LB's intrusion, co-actors' teasing, fans crazy - all would have made it very difficult for them. And all the quitting drama and may be lot more! Tensions, fights all must have happend later n continued in S2. but as u said, both have worked together in such close scenes (very close indeed), so naturally would be affected by each other. Like fans they also seemed to unable to let go. Note or quote, they keep referring to the show and indirectly each other.

N's PDA with uncle also is like her desperate attempt to prove that she has admirers. she looked too despo to make this point! i mean if u seriously like or love a person, i dont think u need to highlight it this much in social media. that too when u are a celebrity! 

but all this drama makes me want to grab a popcorn and watch it! 

i have seen P's videos with krissan, vibha n charlie. he is sooo normal with them. only with Niti, he is so self conscious. may be now with his new found maturity he might have behaved more professionally. who knows! 

if there was nothing between them, this many back n forth posts will not happen. And there is no such thing as coincidence and that too not this obvious. 

Being a manan fan, i would be happy if these two could end up together! As u said, nothing is impossible! Hope will win!!! nandini style!

@bold LOL completely agree. Things got better when he broke up with Disha and then as usual went back to being stupid. Clap S2 there was a chance but Niti madam had to take her revenge lol. Seriously thoda attitude dekhake chor dehti tou these two might have hit it off. OuchLOL A lot of possibility but then the dhamaka was waiting for them anyway and it would have happened either way. 

@red: haha they really do affect each other. So freaking obvious and they can't seem to let go, we knew that was going to happen because the show made them it will be really hard to match up to MaNan individually and as a couple, they realised to late what this show has done for them. 

Spending 16/17 hours together, and mostly just the two of you of course there is comfort, understanding and trust. I think Niti really understood Parth and vice versa which is why they were able to brush aside the awkwardness and do their job so that is why they are so annoyed with each other and upset. Despite all his tantrums and what not they did their job in S1 that is very telling, matlab she got him but S2 everything went crazy. That is why you never piss a girl off. She was annoyed at him for leaving. LOL

@blue: haha yes same. LOL

@pink: what does that tell you then lol. He has been comfortable with Fenil as well who was his female lead in his old show but not with Niti ahaha. I've seen other TV couples who've had some very intimate scenes as well (despite not doing them as well as PaNi) but still intimate and you see there offscreen IVs and they are all pally. Or even if they don't hang out much offscreen they are so friendly and fun in the IVs they have to give. So why the hell couldn't these two do the same. The problem was from Parth's end. Clearly they were attracted, especially him. She affected him a lot, I mean that recording is so very telling, "acts like I don't exists", mooh banati hai loool. The guy had a kiss scene with Kriss to, why wasn't there any awkwardness there lol. 

I keep coming across people saying Pieces and Scorpions are perfect for each other, tou inke problem kya hai lol. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000Sonalmananshindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand2008

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi..

HiEmbarrassed
I am listening to MaNan playlist, it's Jeena Jeena playing nowEmbarrassed

this is the first time a hindi show made me get addicted to listening to songs. i do like but i am not the kind who will listen constantly!! but KYY or rather as u rightly said, Manan playlist plays in a loop for me. now when i hear jeena jeena song i can only picturize Manik lovingly singing for Nandini. wish tehy showed more such scenes than immediatly going off to Mangalore. 

i think lot of offscreen drama affected d story line too.

btw is anyone watching utkarsh's show? i started out of curiousity but lost interest. i saw once one of Manan song picturised on the leads, i was scandalized. then again 'yaara' song, which put me off!!! 

though the guy looks better, still he cdnt hold my attention. i think after seeing parth playing manik, i am not impressed by other tv heroes. 

Same @bold. I've actually downloaded so many of their songs on my phone and I just want to listen to them all the time and I only picture them when I hear the songs. 

Uff no would never have watched it even if he didn't do what he did lol, such a bad actor. And still not good looking to me at all.Dead

Manik is seriously one of the best male leads on TV after a long time and Parth made it even better. 

I happened to come across Kriss' new show, and lol she is literally playing Alya again just more evil as it's a Gul Khan show. Her BF has started getting attracted to another girl while she is crazy after him and wants to get married to him straightaway lol. Poor girl has been typecast. LOLOuch

Aur tou aur I was horrified at how they tried to copy the Manan pool scene from FC time, the one where Manik asks Nandini to let it go and fall in the pool. And they used the SAME pool as well. OH MY GOD it was awful, firstly Karan Wahi can't act and bad voice, Parth's voice is so good. And the execution was terrible.

Just look at this: watch from 3.33

Angry

Edited by noor321 - 03 June 2016 at 2:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008Sonalmananshibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

HiEmbarrassed
Okay.Smile
namu VMAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Dying!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000shindesweetyshibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

HiEmbarrassed
Okay.Smile
namu VMAngry

Divvu Hug

I just went back and listened to Mann Mera. EmbarrassedLOL

Uff just love it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008shibz

priyachand2008 Senior Member
priyachand2008
priyachand2008

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Same @bold. I've actually downloaded so many of their songs on my phone and I just want to listen to them all the time and I only picture them when I hear the songs. 

Uff no would never have watched it even if he didn't do what he did lol, such a bad actor. And still not good looking to me at all.Dead

Manik is seriously one of the best male leads on TV after a long time and Parth made it even better. 

I happened to come across Kriss' new show, and lol she is literally playing Alya again just more evil as it's a Gul Khan show. Her BF has started getting attracted to another girl while she is crazy after him and wants to get married to him straightaway lol. Poor girl has been typecast. LOLOuch

Aur tou aur I was horrified at how they tried to copy the Manan pool scene from FC time, the one where Manik asks Nandini to let it go and fall in the pool. And they used the SAME pool as well. OH MY GOD it was awful, firstly Karan Wahi can't act and bad voice, Parth's voice is so good. And the execution was terrible.

Just look at this: watch from 3.33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vfV2wpVoE4  Angry
[/QUOTE]
Krissann in Gul show!!! good na!!! she was one actor who fleshed out Alya chr n grew to be a better actor. she had audience sympathy. how come Niti has not got any big shows inspite of being part of a hit show? may be she is under contract with that pervert!!! could be!!! 

i hated utkarsh show when i saw manan song used in the show, evn i cdnt stand fab 5 song being used in that show!!

i just saw the pool scene u posted. is it the same pool? and it is not a patch on Manan scene. the whole pool scene was too abrupt unlike our show. it was like as if they wanted to show barebody Wahi (he likes to show off!!!) and as u said he is not that good in acting. he used to be ok, but this scene was too deadpan. and voice intonation!!! (parth really has spoiled us) 

this scene showed full shot of the actors. did we get full shot of Manan scene. in fact some one  (sorry forgot who it was) posted that scene and wondered abt underwater happening. we never got full shot!!! or did i miss that?

that part of the episode was really a good one and it is actually a good way to destress. and it was followed by hair dryer part. Manan are a class apart. full kudos to the creative team and dialogue writers who really played important role in creating Manan chemistry. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyac2000Sonalmananshindesweety_Surbhi_Star_noor321shibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

HiEmbarrassed
Okay.Smile
namu VMAngry

Divvu Hug

I just went back and listened to Mann Mera. EmbarrassedLOL

Uff just love it. 
NoorHug
 Nann mera was there on the list tooEmbarrassed

We had a big lizard in our room, jhaadoo and badminton rackets helped us to send it out, chipkali bhagao abhiyan completeCool
@Priya yup, u have heard these songs so many times coz of MaNan and you still can keep listening to them coz while the song is playing your subconscious is playing MaNan visuals tooBlushing

Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 03 June 2016 at 3:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnypriyachand2008ac2000noor321shibz

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

NoorHug
 Nann mera was there on the list tooEmbarrassed

We had a big lizard in our room, jhaadoo and badminton rackets helped us to send it out, chipkali bhagao abhiyan completeCool
@Priya yup, u have heard these songs so many times coz of MaNan and you still can keep listening to them coz while the song is playing your subconscious is playing MaNan visuals tooBlushing

@bold OMG LOOOL but ewww chipakalis. That's one thing I hate when I go to Pakistan lol, them magically appearing out of nowhere in rooms. OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnyshibz

Go to top